[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudist person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: those are my balls.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1126) Image search: [Google]
those are my balls.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1126
So I was just walking my dog on a sunday morning and I said to myself "which way should I walk her this time" and I told myself to go the other way but I said "you know what let's just go t his way". So anyway I walked the other path towards the trash area and I had to go get a doggie bag but a car was in the way so I stopped and waited for them to leave. And a woman comes out of the car with a skirt and clearly she was wearing no panties on a windy morning. She walked all the way up the stairs to throw away the trash and I could see everything. When she walked back down I guess she noticed me and was embarrassed so I walked the other way back.

My question is, is there a name for someone who likes to take off their underwear in public and hope they aren't seen for the thrill of it? I thought this only happened in my animes. And she was HOT, too, literally had a nosebleed.
>>
>>29543849
>My question is, is there a name for someone who likes to take off their underwear in public and hope they aren't seen for the thrill of it?
Exhibitionism/exhibitionist
Gud fetish t b h
>>
>>29543869

oh right, thanks

origi comment
>>
>>29543849
she's an exhibitionist
>>
>>29544514
and he does and to be seen thats the point
>>
Exhibitionist or "show off".
>>
>>29543849
So by literally had a nosebleed do you mean you literally had a nosebleed or you figuratively had a nosebleed. Fuck this new definition shit, it's so confusing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.