[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Slut Shaming is Good for Humanity"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZO_tedNgNc

Best video you'll see all week.
>>
File: 1459719814708.jpg (29 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
1459719814708.jpg
29 KB, 279x304
>>29543833
>sex is the biggest deal
>most important thing you can do with another human being
>top of the mountain, the pinnacle

#justVirginThings
>>
>>29543909
How would a virgin know how important sex is?

Don't you think you need to have it to know it's important?
>>
>>29543833

console gamer xD
>>
>>29543909
I'm subscribed to the guy for a few months, he has a wife and child.
>>
>>29543932
Virgins idealize sex an awful lot, and put it on a pedestal. I did when I was a virgin until the age of 26.
>>
>>29544027
I had sex for the first time at 17, but I agree with everything the guy says in the video.
>>
>>29544027
How is it to wait such a long time to have sex?
How the sex happened?
>>
>>29544027
I hope you aren't speaking for all virgins because I'm a currently 26yo KV and I sure as fuck don't idolize sex nor place it on a pedestal. Feels good not being an animal.
>>
>>29544027
I had sex when I was 17 and have had it (very) sporadically in the years since then

I went 5 years at one point without any sort of sexual contact and I wasn't "placing sex on a pedestal" - in fact I was disregarding it completely. I know so many men who are complete and utter rejects in 95% of their lives but they have a girlfriend or they can get laid easily. Getting laid isn't hard if you put your mind to it
>>
civilization was founded on women getting the sexuality in check and pairing of with an equal mate in monogamy because it led to motivated men, stable families and provided for children. women acting like sluts and fucking the perceived 20% they think are the best is literally destroying society.
>>
>>29544224
>Thinking sex isn't important is not being an animal

Try again hedonistic faggot
>>
turned it off halfway, what a superiority complex that guy has. I don't see why you just can't live and let live.
>>
i've been in a relationship for 3 months and i still havent had sex

being a virgin at 28 not only ruins your mental health but also your physical abilities
>>
>>29543833
this was just hilarious to listen to.
>it's not just sex
>sex is important and meaningful
sex is a biological need lol does this guy really think humans since the dawn of time fell in love like a sappy romance movie and then proceeded to have monogamous sex until they died?
>>
>>29543932
>>29544027
It's not the sex itself, it's that sex is symbolic of your loyalty in the relationship. If you go humping one person to the next you're effectively saying that all your interactions with that person are trivial -- they're interactions that could be easily had with any other warm body, and whatever you engage in will soon be replaced and forgotten.
>>
>>29544363
Because in this case "live and let live" involves letting people treat romantic relationships callously, and fosters the notion that taking relationships seriously and working towards meaningful long-lasting bonds is a silly idealistic thing to do (when it isn't). It's actively cruel, and breeds a culture that rewards people for effectively using and discarding other people.
>>
>>29543833
>All that projecting in the video
>Equating sex to something more important than having a career, finding new hobbies or enjoying your life

This video would be a little more valid if he wasn't ranting while playing a videogame. Makes him look like another manchild.
>>
>>29544419
Stop projecting
I'm almost 27 and I could physically out perform 98% of normals
>>
>>29545039
There's nothing really wrong with what he's saying, like most of the criticisms in the comments have to do with "hurr he should get laid" noones actually refuted what he's said. Who cares if he's another manchild if he's actually right?
>>
>>29544419
My current SO is the only person I've dated and we've been dating for ~2 years so far, but we only had sex around 7 months in. It's not that unusual.
>>
>>29544506
No but for the vast majority of human relationships have been monogamous ones, and family units that don't stay together do have psychologically damaging effects on their children. Humans were designed to have long-lasting meaningful relationships, it's what comes with being an intelligent social animal.
>>
>>29543833

Slut shaming is just societal pressure.
Girls telling me to cut my hair is societal pressure.
Muslims urging other muslims to fast during Ramadan is societal pressure.

I understand the need for societal pressure but please see the inherent problem with it: the very minute it stops, those "virtuous" girls become Turbo Stacey.

It fails to address the problem, it just hides it under the carpet.
>>
>>29543909
HAHAHAHHA this.
this guys mistake is assuming everyones going to think of sex so highly. sex really isn't a big deal, it's not even normal for humans to be monogamous anyways
>>
>>29544280
You are correct, but that's not what people want to hear, they don't understand the fundamental pillars of society
>>
>>29545310
>it's not even normal for humans to be monogamous anyways
As animals. But the advancement of society was thanks to humans being monogamous. If we wanted to be like Africa is today, then we would have been polygamous. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29545354
What the fuck? How do you knows that's how we would be? Other cultures have been polygamous and fine. It's how it should be. On guy gets all the girls and the guys fight to be that guy. Sounds normal to me
>>
>>29545354
>the advancement of society was thanks to humans being monogamous
im not even gonna bother responding to this, nice bait tho
>>
but sex is a big deal. we wouldn't be alive. nothing would be alive if not for the act. Casual sex on the other hand, what a waste of time and an incredibly destructive hobby
>>
>>29545374
>Other cultures have been polygamous and fine.
like what country in today's society?
>>
>>29543909
Well in a certain sense, it is the most physically intimate thing you can do with someone
That does give it a degree of importance and exclusivity to be maintained
>>
>>29543833
Is this the next Elliot?
>>
File: 1464543408862.jpg (43 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464543408862.jpg
43 KB, 512x384
>>29543833
as a virgin i can agree with this video.

every time you try and talk to a girl if the number of guys shes slept comes up its ALWAYS over 10. absolutely disgusting. if i was able to jerk off for 26 years so can you fucking roastie whore
>>
>lord autismo tries to spout some serious bullshit about sex and relationships, something he's never had, over a video of fucking CALL OF DUTY

Humanity cannot stoop any lower than this mongrel.
>>
>>29545374
Read 'Sex and Culture' by J D Unwin and you'll find that actually monogamy is the only sustainable option for a civilisation
>>
>>29545072
Not him but that's ironic since you're doing the exact same thing you accused him of. I sure wish self-awareness was something humanity held a larger quantity of.
>>
>>29545374
>>29545498
Please don't respond to shitposters, newfriends.
>>
>>29543909
I've been thinking about this for a long time and I think I figured it out. Virgins all have this Disney princess view of relationships where you give yourself to one person. They've never fucked so they don't understand that it's not all that emotional. They think your spirit comes out of your body or some shit and Jesus sanctifies your marriage.
>>
>>29545594
>hey've never fucked so they don't understand that it's not all that emotional. They think your spirit comes

No its just that you were born a normie with a goldfish brain and you cant see anything beyond muh dick my cum nigga! Ooga booga I like sex!

Its not a disney princess view. They're just not worthless breeders like you. They will still want love and strong relationships even after having sex a lot
>>
>>29545498
>read a single biased book and you, tertiary source, will actually discover the objective truth that monogamy is better for society

why is this wrong? every serf wagecuck reproducing = loser genes in the population = D - E - V - O
>>
File: 1464852112850.jpg (58 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1464852112850.jpg
58 KB, 720x405
Why is this down voted so much?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.