[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need some //r9k/ insight on this one lads >meet girl online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: t5u1QWZ.jpg (75 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
t5u1QWZ.jpg
75 KB, 666x666
need some //r9k/ insight on this one lads

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

that was about 2 months ago
during those she texted me more of those "i've missed stuff with you" texts

yesterday and the day before that we were discussing that matte because i'm fed up with having to deal with it

she told me that
>she thinks about us whenever her relationship is at some negative point
>she misses the sex we had, the feeling i gave her

told her that she was still insecure, that she was using me as a safe haven
she agreed, yet always took the chance to tell me over and over that she "made the right decision" and "just has to life with her choice"

while it's clear she's all like "no idea what i want", she still thinks about me even after 6 months
and i still don't really know why she chose her ex, instead of me, if she is still thinking about me a lot

nearly a month ago she told me it wouldn't be "sustainable" to keep texting
>>
She is only using you... better get out of there fast... like you said... ahe only want you to have a safe heaven... you dont deserve that...
Also... dont pay attention when she say that "she made the right decision"
She just what to feel that she has the control of the conversation

(Sorry for the bad english)
>>
>>29544152

This. She's using you. She's getting a self-esteem boost from you.

You shouldn't contact her anymore, you benefit in no way if you do. She gets attention and to enjoy the control she has over you, while you get jack-shit.

She's also probably trying to drag you along so she has a back up if her relationship fails, and is trying to drop little nuggets of hope your way to stop you from finding someone new.

I've been there and if you keep talking to her you're a retard.
>>
>Asking for relationship advice on /r9k/
Kek
>>
>>29543750
Then it's over. What are you posting this here for? Do you want to be comforted? Do you want advice on what to do? From what you posted it seems like you're dealing with immature girl of age 17-21 and also you guys didn't really have a long relationship for you to be so attached. At this point the best thing you can do is just not respond to any communication attempts from her. She made her choice and now she's just trying to have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>29544446
>>29544267
>>29544152
thanks alds
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.