[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening only to noise and grindcore since one week or so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160626_161858.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_161858.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>listening only to noise and grindcore since one week or so
>laying on the couch with my dick out, still stained with dried semen
>various self-inflicted scars on my body, don't know why I did this shit, I do not show them to people
>distancing myself from my closest friends without any freakin reason, looking deranged to most people
>friends saying to me that I should see some kind of therapist

Have you ever been in psychotherapy? Did it help you in any sphere of your life?
>>
>>29543704
Didn't help whatsoever. They just...listen. No solutions.
>>
>friends saying to me that I should see some kind of therapist

haha you're such a robot am I right
>>
I've seen a couple of psychologists, and 1 psychiatrist.

The psychologists did nothing. The psychiatrist got me autismbux. Other than that, fuck my life.
>>
I went to a psychotherapist a few years ago. They really didn't do anything for me.
>>
You've obviously given up in life why waste your money and time delaying the inevitable when you can get wild instead
>>
>>29543704
I've seen 2 psychiatrists and 2 psychologists since I was 17 because I have BPD with psychotic episodes. I'm covered in scars and burns, too. My first psychiatrist was a complete ass hole who only wanted to feed me pills and didn't care that the side effects were worse than the psychosis.

My current psychiatrist is amazing and helped me get off anti-psychotics. I'm seeing a therapist with real credentials who is intelligent and very good at helping me evaluate my own thoughts to stay sane. I haven't had a severe episode in 3 years, which is something I never thought was possible without being heavily drugged all the time.

Therapy is only useful if you truly want to happy and you're ready to be honest with yourself about what your problems are. Therapists/psychiatrists can't fix you, they just act as a sort of conscience when your own isn't working properly.

If you're self-harming, then expressing yourself with another person, especially a professional, would probably help you. Good luck, anon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.