[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can you believe Anon jerks off almost every night? Does he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 0024_gossipgirl-151015700[2].jpg (81 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
0024_gossipgirl-151015700[2].jpg
81 KB, 630x420
>can you believe Anon jerks off almost every night? Does he seriously think we can't smell it or what?
>>
File: _1370567830471.jpg (25 KB, 139x160) Image search: [Google]
_1370567830471.jpg
25 KB, 139x160
>>29543613
>Does he seriously think we can't smell it or what?
This is just a meme right?
Right?
>>
>>29543652
Dude, you know how hesitant people are telling someone they have a bad breath.
They can smell it, but not in a million years that anyone would tell you
>>
>>29543652
Do you shower after? Then you're good.
>>
>>29544020
Nope, the hormone release and all that continues for several hours afterwards
>>
File: 1436188705608.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436188705608.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>in a class around 4 years ago in shit community college
>There's 2 stacys I knew from high school
>Don't want to sit next to them but the only seat is next to one of them
>They end up talking to me the whole class
>Every class at some point I'd usually go take a piss and get a drink from the vending machine
>Found out from the nicer of the stacys that the other one said everytime I left I was going to go jack off to how hot they were in the bathroom

Fucking normies I just wanted a drink to sip on while I was forced to listen to stacys talk about nothing REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What would even cause the smell? I wipe the cum off my belly/chest and use spit instead of lube.
>>
>>29543652
it's just a meme, relax.
>>
>>29544064
Sounds like it was just a joke feget
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>29544097
>he probably thinks the virgin walk is a meme too.
>>
>>29543708
I haven't brushed my teeth in a month and so whenever I go out in public I make sure to breathe right in their normie fucking faces, they usually recoil in horror and i'll laugh really hard. I pretend I'm a mage from WoW using dragons breath.

I also jizz on my hand and grab peoples hands as they try to give me change. Like i'll go into a 711 ask for change for a dollar and then put both my hands on their hands
>>
>>29544263
>grabs poo in the loo 7-11 employees hand

Jokes on you neckbeard
>>
>>29544263
You show 'em anon, those fucking losers.
>>
>>29544212
The name is wrong.

The guys with the virgin walk stay virgin, but being a virgin is not the reason they walk like that. And it's not the only reason for why people stay virgins.

Depressed/submissive or broken beyond all repair would be a better name.

Usually it's guys without any social contact that don't ever make eye contact with other people and are so full of themselves that they think other people are all idiots and they are the only good ones.

They simply have never looked at another person for long enough to realize that people don't walk around with their hands on their pockets, head down and like a ghoul.
>>
>>29544263
You are doing gods work. Origano desu fampai.
>>
>>29545258
That's the robot walk.

The virgin walk is more of a springy gait.
>>
>>29545566
I walk like that :)
>>
>>29544064
That's hot, means they were you picturing you stroking your alpha kok
>>
>>29545566
Oh... Yeah that makes sense.

I always called that one an innocent "I don't even know what a vagina is" walk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.