[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf loves to be abused and degraded during sex >call her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1438651845673.jpg (21 KB, 638x641) Image search: [Google]
1438651845673.jpg
21 KB, 638x641
>gf loves to be abused and degraded during sex
>call her names, slap, pull hair, choke, etc
>needs it in order to get off
>yesterday after sex
>"we don't have always to make love, sometimes we can just fuck"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>29543573
It means that sometimes she doesn't want to have romantic sex, she wants to have lusty abusive sex shit.

M8 just fuck her like a whore once in a while, simple as that.
>>
>>29543573
you're a normie
>>29543620
you're a double normie

rooo
>>
>>29543573

It means that next time you want to have sex with her, just bend her over the couch and fuck her until you're done, then leave her there and go play some video games.
>>
>>29543645
Someone please explain the roo meme to me
>>
>>29543620
I should clarify that I always fuck her the way she wants. The sex we have now is mostly that abusive stuff, and if she considers this "making love", then I don't know what just fucking means.
>>
>>29544449
missionary while holding hands and maintaining eye contact, then telling her you love her after you cum, then showering together, then just laying in bed cuddling and talking for hours until you both fall blissfully asleep, she's a real sick fucker
>>
>>29544449
Why the fuck didnt you just ask?

>"we don't have always to make love, sometimes we can just fuck"

>"What do you mean?"
"
>>
>>29543573
I think u are on a wrong board friendo.
>>
She sounds like a whore, man
>>
File: Reptile.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Reptile.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>>29543933
Some bastardization of REEEEE, famiglia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.