[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /molested and bullied as a child and now severely mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
Who /molested and bullied as a child and now severely mentally ill/ here?
>>
File: 1452872080190.jpg (67 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1452872080190.jpg
67 KB, 600x549
>>29543340
I wasn't molested

but I sure am mentally ill lmfao
>>
I was molested by an older cousin when I was about five, never told anyone because I'd repressed it for a while. Then the memory came back as I was becoming an adult

I can't ever say anything about it, because he's died now and I feel like I'll be the bad guy if I try to sully his memory

Now I hate myself every single day and wish I could muster the courage to kill myself. Sometimes girls show interest but I fuck it up by being cripplingly terrified of intimacy thanks to molestation
>>
>>29543411
OP here. My older brother molested me and I have similar feelings. I panic whenever someone touches me. He's in law school now, and I'm a schizoaffective NEET. I managed to get into college, but I dropped out because I was hospitalized. My psychologist told me I also have borderline.
>>
>>29543528
I have no idea if I have any sort of disorders, as I've never been to see a psychologist or therapist. I just want to bury this shit so deep down, it never comes out

I just really want a job and to find suppliers for hard drugs so that I can waste away and die, honestly. When I was getting high, I didn't think about, or care about, any of those things that bother me
>>
I wasn't molested, but I guess emotionally abused?

My dad was narcissistic as fuck, manipulated and controlled my mom, got angry all the fucking time (like rage angry). I was always afraid he would beat me up etc. I used to get super anxious when he was around all the time.

He never beat me up though. It was just the fear was so great I felt nausea all the time.

I am 24, never had a job, can't look at anybody in the eye, can't talk on the phone or answer the front door etc. I'm about ready to kill myself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.