[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized that a gril has had a crush on me for the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I just realized that a gril has had a crush on me for the last 4 months. I don't know how the fuck that happened, since I'm the most unlikable person I know.
>what do?
>>
shitpost to distract yourself from ideas of making a move because you know you will fuck it up if you try
>>
>asking /r9k/ for relationship advice
kek
>>
>>29543233
How did you find out she has a crush on you?

ask her what she likes about you

not why she likes you which implies you can't think of any reasons yourself
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 186x100) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 186x100
>>29543307
she drunkenly told me in person, and later clarified with this message
>>
File: 1466355329827.jpg (90 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1466355329827.jpg
90 KB, 853x480
>>29543233
ASK HER OUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE DONT FUCK IT UP LIKE I DID
>>
File: 1452651061790.png (61 KB, 276x186) Image search: [Google]
1452651061790.png
61 KB, 276x186
>>29543233
do you being around her?
do you like her personality?
do you like how she looks?

you aren't just blindly going to accept any girl who throws herself at you, are you?
>>
>>29543401
I mean yeah, shes pretty attractive and is fairly nice to be around. The issue is more me, idk if I'm too autistic to be able to cope with a relationship or notk. After hearing her pouring her heart out while drunk about how she'd use my uni schecule as intel to 'accidently' bump into me at uni its hard to turn her away.

I'm not a heartless roastie, I'm a dude that knows what it's like to be shut down by a one-itis
>>
Are you mentally challenged? Obviously you ask her out, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29543472
ask her out mate.
ask if she still feels that way.
had the same shit going for me with a girl, never really liked her(her pesonality was shit tier but i know that body wa good), but i just found that few weeks ago when i unblock my jewbook and found she was the first cheking my facebook.
or she could just like my memes.
>>
>>29543472
Go for it. Although if you're like most people here who don't function well in that kind of enviornment, don't ask her on a date, just say that you had thought about her the same way but thrown that idea away because you didn't think she would be into you, even if that's not 100% true, it's the best way to give her a green light without seeming desperate. Then tell her you should hang out more, ask if she wants to come over some time and maybe watch a movie or ask her if there's something she would like to do, you'll slowly slide right into a relationship.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.