[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaaaaah. Oh, hello wagecuck. Don't you look tired. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1461329255003.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1461329255003.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
Aaaaaah. Oh, hello wagecuck. Don't you look tired. What's up with that? Huh. Well why would cram 7 days worth of life into one night when you know you have to do chores all day today. Oh right, someone owns you and all your other days.

Is that. . .instant coffee? Ugh, wagie. Gross. I'm sorry man. I'm just used to a high-quality product.

You see, as a NEETlord, I drink only the purest coffees, watch only the finest animes, and only the freshest foods. I have time to take car of myself, you see.
Ah well, wagie-poo. Back to the desperate, frantic struggle against time that is your life.

Oh, and wagie? Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: I'm ready to die.jpg (30 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
I'm ready to die.jpg
30 KB, 555x333
I just want everyone to die. Most days at work consist of me just staring off into the abyss, waiting for a rogue black hole to obliterate our solar system.
>>
I don't want a job, but I need to get one, how do I get something that doesn't make me kill myself? There's also a somewhat recent misdemeanor to contend with.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 460x345
>tfw government employee
>tfw literally belong to my employer
>>
>>29543005
>Is that. . .instant coffee?
Nah.

It's freshly picked orange juice along with a healthy, nutritious and natural breakfast made from my loving girlfriend.

Speaking of which, you do have a girlfriend as well, right?
>>
>take car
Oops! Accidentally project a bit there neetslave? That's okay man, I know you can't afford a vehicle but that's okay though, I'm sure the parents you live with provide rides.

God I love these threads. It's like high school again when the weird kids would try to act superior lol.
>>
>>29543005
>Not doing your chores throughout the week so you don't have to spend 3+ hours doing them on one day.
>>
File: 4L_iJj7KWg6.jpg (23 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
4L_iJj7KWg6.jpg
23 KB, 240x240
My god. Do you fag NEETS have nothing better to do? On a Sunday? Like at least sleep till 4 like you usually do.
>>
Hybrid wageneet here, you can't fucking English for shit, what the hell.
>>
>>29544429
Hybridcuck, do you just have a part time job to appease parents so u can stay with them?
>>
File: 1465639586445.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1465639586445.png
32 KB, 640x400
This ruins the wageKEKS last few hours of freedom
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.