[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really looking forward to movies like this? You gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17
File: 54654654665465465.jpg (162 KB, 1088x612) Image search: [Google]
54654654665465465.jpg
162 KB, 1088x612
Anyone else really looking forward to movies like this?
You gotta love that anti-white propaganda. You just know right after the release there will be news about thuggish blacks curb stomping some bleackmonkeys.
>>
all slave movies are the same

it's just a bunch of muh brutal slave violence omg so bad

yea no, that didn't happen nearly as much as hollywood jews love to perpetuate.
>>
>>29542874
>DA JEWZ DA JEEEEWWWZZZ!!!
>>
>>29542810
wtf, I hate white people now.
>>
>>29542925
>hollywood isn't run by jews

yes yes good goyim
>>
File: 1466103212346.jpg (212 KB, 1416x1382) Image search: [Google]
1466103212346.jpg
212 KB, 1416x1382
>>29542874
>yea no, that didn't happen nearly as much as hollywood jews love to perpetuate.
Do you have any evidence for that besides you just wanting it not to be true?
Do you even know what the Tulsa Race Massacre is? Because that is a real incident in history and makes what jews """""claim""""" what whites did in slavery laughable.

>>29542966
So? Where is the big conspiracy against things primarily run by whites/asians/blacks?
Guess because they deliver things that make whites look bad (how they are) it can only be a conspiracy.
>>
>>29543246
>arguing with whites on a white supremcist image board
>not making cucks out of the white race

Anon, interracial cuckholdry is inherently revolutionary
>>
>>29542810
>thuggish blacks curb stomping some bleackmonkeys

Once against proving that negros are a violent, subhuman race.
>>
>>29543246
found the shill

yep, it completely makes sense that all slave owners were violent psychopaths who enjoyed abusing and torturing their slaves, on a daily basis

slaves cost money, do you think they were fucking free? they weren't cheap either, if we had slaves today they would cost as much as a lower mid range car.
>>
File: 3543514654646.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
3543514654646.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>29543278
>there is never a reason to be angry and violent
>especially not against the spoiled tyrant race

>>29543374
>all slave owners were violent psychopaths who enjoyed abusing and torturing their slaves
So they don't strike, faggot. Also to make an example out of rebels and people who tried to escape.
>>
>>29543246
Alright nig nog, do you have any evidence it did happen beyond you so desperately wanting it to be true?
>>
>>29543486
Open a history book.
>>
>>29543552
if you opened a history book you'd know 80% of the fucking population didn't even own slaves because they were too much money
>>
>>29543658
And not even 2% of the German population in the Third Reich were directly accountable for the holocaust. So?
>>
File: 1444557383165.jpg (91 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1444557383165.jpg
91 KB, 500x563
>>29543768
confirmed jew

muh 16 gorjillion
>>
After? Niggers already do it now. They're subhuman and violent
>>
>>29543246
I don't understand this meme. Niggers kill far more people than whites.

And by "taking cultures," do you mean replacing barbarism with civilization?
>>
>>29543887
niggers kill as many people as whites

the thing is though, they only make up like 15% of the population, so if you scale up the black population/scale down the white population so that they are equal, niggers statistically murder, rape, and rob SIGNIFICANTLY more than white people
>>
>literally every movie in the last century is pro-white and portrayed every situation in a pro-white narrative
>film and media expand to other points of view
>oh my god its white genocide!!!111

poor fragile white egos need to be propped up by institutionalized racist systems ITT
>>
>>29543973
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Most movies don't even deal with race. A "pro-white" movie would be something like Birth of a Nation, which came out 100 years ago.

In almost every movie that comes out today that has a race angle, whites are bad and minorities are good.
>>
File: Pls_Black_Me.webm (2 MB, 386x262) Image search: [Google]
Pls_Black_Me.webm
2 MB, 386x262
>>29543887
No, it means to pretend other culture are yours for example the invention of blues, rock, funk and jazz, which are black genres. But average white people don't educate themselves on other races so they think it's their creation just because you don't see many black people outside of hip hop and rap nowadays.

>>29543927
>whites went all around the world to commit genocides
>I will pretend black people killed just as much
This must be the power of biased revisionism!
>>
File: 1986661023.jpg (83 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
1986661023.jpg
83 KB, 900x530
>>29543786
>DA JEWZZZ ITS DA JEEWWWZZ

>>29544049
>In almost every movie that comes out today that has a race angle, whites are bad and minorities are good.
Oh ahh you mean historic movies? Well gee maybe your ancestors and elders shouldn't have been such pricks.
>>
>>29544066

Are whites supposed to feel bad for being good at war or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 597x441
>Muh noble savages
>Muh music that can be traced back to classical
>>
File: ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>29544066

yep. no one knows that those genres were invented by black people....

what the fuck is with you niggers and constantly bringing up the invention of musical genres 70+ years ago? is that all you got? guaranteed you haven't listened to ANY of that music. you people haven't done jack shit since other than invent quite possibly the worst genre of "music" in the history of the world, hip hop. kind of says a lot about a genre when you don't even need to know what a fucking chord to "write" it.
>>
>>29544049
>white protagonists and stories
>white way of acting/living pushed as norm
>minorities relegated as villains or comics relief
>that the white hero trounces on and grabs a girl after even a minority girl

you're blind because it supports your status quo. when's the last time you saw black struggles being humanized? or an asian man saving the day and getting the girl? it doesn't happen. hollywood is basically a white pr machine.
>>
>>29544181

>Omg how dare these damn white devils make movies about themselves and their way of life in their own countries!

Also they're all jews btw
>>
>>29544115
>killing primitive tribes in masses
>dignifying that by calling it """war"""
It's like bullying the handicapped kid in school and feeling strong because of that. Yes, people will actually shame you for that and then you are surprised.
>>
>>29544206
europe is the white homeland go back there if you want to be all muh heritage. america is a nation of immigrants and it's about time their media stories reflected that.
>>
>>29544209

Sounds like they probably would've been smarter to just surrender immediately then. Oh well.
>>
>>29544236
america is mostly a nation of white immigrants from europe you stupid fuck
>>
>>29544178
>guaranteed you haven't listened to ANY of that music.
Wow, I guess this is how you make it through the day. You just completely indulge in being delusional. Claiming things, pretending it's true.

>possibly the worst genre of "music" in the history of the world
Yet it's popular, listened to and made all around the world by all races.
But I guess your answer to that is just that those people ALL AROUND THE GLOBE are just "brainwashed" into liking jazz or rap. Yep, this is how it works just because you don't like it.
>>
>>29544245
It still doesn't make it your homeland you fucker.
>>
>>29544236
everything in America was built by whites. Minorities just take advantage of it and ruin it.

If the whites left all of the US would look like Detroit
>>
Black people sold other blacks into slavery. Slavery was a major institution in Africa even prior to colonization. It still exists in Africa.

Hell, look at what the black people from America did to Liberia. They went there and started using slaves too.
>>
File: 1466239411918.png (853 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
1466239411918.png
853 KB, 610x813
>>29544206
It's funny how blatant this double standard is and how stubborn you are in playing dumb on purpose

>this movie shows accurately how whites are
>it's about good things
>"Haha, that's just how we are :)"
>this movie shows accurately how whites are
>it's about bad things
>"FUCKING PROPAGANDA WE NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD EVER REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>29544254
>it's popular therefore it's good

kek

no one listens to jazz anymore, what the fuck world do you live in? the only people who listen to jazz now are white people. why? because it's very musically complex, if you played an instrument you'd know this, but you don't.

regular people just listen to a bunch of niggers rapping and making nigger beats now.

>>29544276
and it doesn't make it the nigger's homeland either. go back to africa if you want that
>>
>>29544236

These immigrants you speak of have done a terrible job of making their presence felt then. You'd almost start to think that America has been a white nation for over three centuries and its culture and art reflects that. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>29544245
and? it's still not your homeland and its explicitly a place for immigrants to find freedom. now even from your white insecurities.
>>
>>29544285
Actually what essentially helped the United States to become a legit country at all in that short period of time, was having workers you didn't have to pay. There is nothing that makes an economy boost more than that.
But yes. The US was built by glorious shut ins like you that have never moved a finger in their life, besides telling Mom to bring McDonalds after work.
>>
>>29544285
you couldn't even pick your own cotton
>>
>>29544369
or railroads
or mines
or resources you had to leech of from minority colonies
>>
>>29544348
Stay mad. Just don't chimpout.

No, unlike what you niggers believe picking cotton didn't make the nation. The US's growth was fueled by industrialization in the North.

The south's economy was weak as fuck.
>>
>>29544369
>>29544376

not our fault you allowed yourselves to be exploited
>>
>>29544369
Why pick our cotton when minorities will sell each other to you to work for free.

>>29544376
Minorities had no use for resources since in all their years they never invented anything that used it. They still don't know how to farm in Africa without the Chinese or whites telling them how to.
>>
>>29544348
You're retarded. Industrialization built the US, not the southern cotton industry.

Southerner here, btw.
>>
>>29544404
>Minorities had no use for resources since in all their years they never invented anything that used it. They still don't know how to farm in Africa without the Chinese or whites telling them how to.

this is just completely wrong, current africans know exactly how to farm and raise livestock properly

example A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
>>
>>29544348

Of course, of course, that's a great point and I can tell you're a highly educated man. As we all know, slavery was such a productive system that the South's economic power far outstripped that of the free North. Too bad about that massive crash in the American economy following the abolition of slavery, though. Those were bad times.

And just look at all that success the Barbary states and Turkey have today! All thanks to slavery, yay!
>>
>>29544410
Of course he's retarded. He's black. Most of Africa has an average IQ considered mentally retarded. We had to move the IQ considered retarded down once we found out that too many blacks here fit the definition.
>>
I'm directly related to the white side of the nigger loving seccesionist's family. He cucked the shit out of his white wife and let his nigger wife live in the same house as her.

Its a crazy ass story and I fully expect the Jews to make it even more fucked up to suit their agenda.
>>
File: 1466810199934.gif (1 MB, 398x201) Image search: [Google]
1466810199934.gif
1 MB, 398x201
>>29544317
I didn't say it's popular you idiot. Otherwise it would be referred to as pop music. I'm saying if it was as bad as you pretend it to be no one would listen to it, yet it exists all around the world. And no, it's not just whites who listen to it. After all it's blacks who invented this genre you just admitted to be complex.
Also, I play guitar and went to a music school. Specifically to be taught about harmonics and jazz.

It really is opening my eyes why you are a racist. All this time you just blatantly made claims about people, like me, you don't know and you are blatantly false. This is how the mind of a white racist works. Delusions keep it working to handle reality.
>>
all slavery really did in the south was make the top 1-3% of slave owners (owning 50+ slaves on a plantation) wealthy. that's about it. it didn't do much else. the average slave owner only owned 2-5 slaves, it didn't do much for those people.
>>
File: 03206165161.jpg (89 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
03206165161.jpg
89 KB, 570x855
>>29544391
>someone kills someone
>murderer at court: not my fault he allowed himself to be killed
"""HIGH""" WHITE IQ IN ACTION.
>>
>>29544466

Dude we get it by now. You're really butthurt about white people.
>>
>>29544466
>Specifically to be taught about harmonics and jazz.

oh wow you went to school to learn how to play harmonics? wow i want to go to school to learn how to play guitar harmonics, they are so complicated!

fucking kek, you have no clue what you're talking about, do you?
>>
File: trueamerican.jpg (117 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
trueamerican.jpg
117 KB, 720x504
>>29544491
whites really are a sociopath race. it's hilarious how they're portrayed as noble and kind when they even hate their children and families.

the only thing they're good at is being the virus vector to install jew degeneracy on other countries and enforce jew economies.
>>
>>29544448
>confusing education with intelligence
That you aren't able to grasp the clear difference between the two shows that you are dumb. Doesn't matter if your people are on average slightly smart if YOU are still dumb as shit as you just proved it.
>>
>>29544491

But there were no courts or judges. Just strong civilizations and weak ones.
>>
>>29544542
i'm white and i don't have any children, but if i did, i would definitely hate them. so i can't say if this is completely true but this is my testimony that it's true for at least one white man.
>>
>>29544542
>noble savage myth
>implying all natives were one group
76% of blacks are born into broken homes yet we hate our family. I guess you don't hate your dad because you never met.
>>29544546
IQ measures intelligence not education you idiot.
>>
>>29544546

Actually the average IQ of the society you live in matters way more than your own. That's pretty obvious, you know.
>>
All this racial fighting makes me sad. There is a divide and conquer strategy in full swing and it's working. I remember thinking in the early 2000s how glad I was that for all our problems, we had put racial division behind us.. Now I could see another civil war happening in my lifetime. Fucking shit man we're supposed to be better than this shit now.
>>
>>29544526
>shifting the goalpost about what the argument was about
Are you a literal idiot and don't know what a music school is? I never said it's hard, the point is I both play an instrument and know enough about jazz, you special needs child.
>>
>>29544542

Was this quote taken from a middle-aged soccer mom's Facebook page?
>>
>>29544584
>myth
of course you push this narrative
>implying all natives were one group
implying that was implied

>blacks are born into broken homes
yes I'm pretty sure the blacks you tore from their families in the slave trade didn't carry the trauma or anything.
>>
>>29544630
if you went to music school you'd know harmonics and harmony are two completely different things that have no fucking relation to each other

you don't know what you're talking about, shut the fuck up
>>
>>29544542

Virus is a noun, you probably meant to say viral. Since you also used vector it becomes confusing, it appears you are literally talking about a virus. Either remove the word vector or better yet, use the term meme, which specifically refers to the phenomenon you're thinking of. Memetic vector sounds a lot better than virus vector, especially considering viruses have nothing to do with your post.
>>
>>29544552
Yup, that suddenly makes something everyone would agree on that is bad not bad.
Rape, murder and theft was also absolutely okay in the era were only small villages existed and no governments.
Where's your nobel dude?
>>
>>29544627

Don't worry, you won't have to pick a side. You're already wearing your uniform.
>>
>>29544630
>I both play an instrument and know enough about jazz, you special needs child.

This is almost what you meant to say. You made a few typos. Fortunately, I'm here to help you get your real message across:

>I both play my dad's instrument and know enough about his jizz. I'm a special needs child.
>>
>>29544661
nice white autismo

one word change and a metaphor is all it takes to trigger it
>>
>>29544584
>IQ measures intelligence not education you idiot.
Do you suffer from reading comprehension you retard?
>>
>>29544649
maybe your race would improve if you stopped blaming all of your present problems on slavery.

A nigger doesn't knock up a chick and leave here because of slavery. It's because of their shit culture and lack of responsibility, kid.
>>
>>29544597
I know this is why you hide behind the whites that are actually great while you are just a loser. You like to confuse yourself with the rest that aren't dumb scum. It's why you need racism.
>>
>>29544667

The right of conquest has been recognized by virtually all peoples since the dawn of history up until the aftermath of World War II. It seems a bit like you're ignorant of basic facts.
>>
>>29544627

We are supposed to be better than this. That's why we need an ethnic cleansing to remove the inferior races from the white man's hemisphere. Mestizos can be our slave class. In the east I'd like to see a war between the Arabs and the good Asians. Whoever wins can use the southeast Asians for their slave class. Then we just need a good cold war to stimulate economy and science and foster a healthy sense of rivalry. White people are the master race, but our warlike nature is our weak point. Without a common enemy we become complacent and susceptible to Jewish tricks. It's no coincidence that it all went to shit after nukes. There's no sense of danger anymore.
>>
>>29544682
Not sure what you're trying to say but whatever. Have a (You).
>>
>>29542810

>sequel to birth of a nation

Hollywood has no fucking shame, they'll make a sequel to anything it seems
>>
>>29544654
English isn't my first language you dolt. It's not like only shitty anglo countries exist on the planet. Harmonics translates into "Harmonielehre" which is the term in my language.
>>
>>29544715
>be oppressed and treated like second class citizens up to the last decade still persisting today
oh this doesn't have lasting effects whatsoever
>feminists redefining men and treating them harshly in the last few years
my god this is the source of all the numales! we have to stop it!

pfftt white mental gymnastics and ineffective attempts at invalidation is so hilarious
>>
>>29544723

Wow, that's some enlightened shit bro. I've literally never once encountered that idea before. You must be quite the philosopher to have developed such a powerful critique of racism on your own. I guess I have to go rethink my entire worldview now, brb.
>>
>>29544698

The better word doesn't trigger a change in the metaphor. The same idea is expressed more elegantly. I wouldn't expect a shitskin to truly understand composition but you should at least be grateful that I took the time to critique your writing.
>>
>>29544734
Good to know that you would totally find it okay if a stronger civilization took over your homeland and treated you like shit, just because a fancy sounding term exists.
>>
>>29544796
>implying I care about my posts being proofread when it's gonna be deleted in an hour

this is how I know you're a nureddit faggot. be autistic elsewhere.
>>
>>29543265
>white supremcist image board
you fell for the meme
the only actual racists here are polfags and summerfags, do you seriously think average robot gives a shit about what skin color normies have? you're all worthless either way
>>
File: 1461715454889.png (216 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
1461715454889.png
216 KB, 800x550
>>29544785

I wish you had called him a clod instead of a dolt :^(
>>
>>29544820

That's why you, y'know, fight them off.
>>
File: o7YqM.jpg (229 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
o7YqM.jpg
229 KB, 1024x683
>>29544627
This is all happening because whites can't handle that the demographics, even their own women, they have kept down are now equally empowered and dare to speak out against the past injustice that hasn't been made up for.
Now instead of accepting their fault they indulge in biased revisionism to try to disprove proven events and vote for a completely unqualified moron (Trumo) just because he caters to white males without any rightfulness behind that.
But hey, would you expect a criminal to voluntarily hand himself over?
There is a lot of things that need to be made up for. If white racists are so keen to take credit for everything good their ancestors have done, then it's the exact same thing for everything bad.
>>
>>29544823

You didn't proofread? Do you not know what the words proofread and critique means or do you just bang out a shitpost then hit enter? I guess that explains why you didn't notice your shift key is broken. This is why you and your race are inferior. White people do everything right and with care. Half the shit you lesser races 'accomplish' can be attributed to mere chance.
>>
I don't usually watch these movies because they bore me to tears and follow a formula.
One on a slave rebellion might be a bit more interesting.

I don't think thuggish blacks, or your general crazed nigger is going out for 2 hours of historical drama though. Black on white crime is probably not caused by tear-jerking Emmy grabs.
>>
>>29544791
I'm sure you've went through some solid brain gymnastics to why that is not the case then.
>FUCKING CHADS ON EASY MODE
>Wow hey whites are all equally awesome lel :^P
>>
>>29544826
Do you really think anyone will fall for it? You don't even put any effort in to appear as one of us. Robots are extremely fucking racist. I can hate a nigger as much as I hate normalfaggots. Generally at least white normalfaggots serve a purpose to keep the neetbux coming. Niggers are a drain on the system and are useless subhuman leeches.
>>
>>29544916
lol I don't even read your posts and just reply on assumption grammar related white autism. keep typing those walls of text though you clearly have absolutely nothing going on in your life except for my posts and your paper thin corpse eye superiority delusions :^)
>>
>>29544953
>I'm totally not a polfag guys, look how robot I am :^)
>>
>>29544899

I agree, let's start making up for the crimes of the past. #NukeMongolia2016
>>
>>29544953
>I can hate a nigger as much as I hate normalfaggots.
Whites literally can't be robots, you racist cunt.
Blacks, the true robot race, literally can't even get prostitutes.
WE LITERALLY CANNOT PAY A LITERAL WHORE FOR SEX
White """"""bots""""""" honestly believe they can be robots when at the very least they can just get a hooker if they are that desperate.
>>
File: 1460377871071.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1460377871071.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>29544466
It might have been started by blacks but jazz had just as many white people contributing to it as blacks. Also comparing past genocides to current day murders done by blacks is a strawman because of how different laws are and quality of living.
>>
>>29544826
/r9k/ and /pol/ are both used by the same people.
>>
>>29544997
Well, maybe you guys shouldn't murder so many prostitutes if you don't want to lose your whore privileges.
>>
>>29544936

Are you hearing voices or something man? You're quoting words that haven't been written... Just want to make sure you're okay.
>>
>>29544976

But I am from /pol/, was that not obvious? You niggers are even dumber than I thought.
>>
>>29543768
That's why only turbo retard Jews care about the holocaust anymore. It was like 70 years ago
>>
>>29545021
>People are responsible for the actions of other people
Lol racists are so hypocritical
>>
>>29544785
yep

ok hot shot, how about this, so you know jazz harmony? how about some extremely basic question, where does a D7 chord come from in a Gmin progression? what's a tritone sub for a D7#9?
>>
>>29542810
You guys are worse than sjw faggots, just don't watch the fucking movie. Nobody cares about your victim complex faggot
>>
>>29545060
Says the kid that's mad at whites for slavery when every race has done it.
>>
>>29545060

I know! How dare these racist prostitutes practice basic pattern recognition and deductive reasoning. If only we could rid the human mind of these disgusting atavistic impulses, think how far we could make it then!
>>
>>29545101
Can you quote my post where I blamed whites for slavery?
>>
>>29544316
Dude movies don't depict a whole race. If they did, which they don't, every racist is justified in hating blacks.
>>
>>29545089
People aren't responding to the movie, they're responding to OP.
OP probably isn't even black.
From what I've seen most black nerds/participants in chan culture internalize racism and blame niggers for soiling their good name. They're usually good people and ARE more put upon/robotic than their white contemporaries.
>>
>>29544546
That was the blackest fucking argument I've ever heard. I can hear your lips smacking through the monitor
>nuh uh whitey you den dun provesed youz dumb cuz only a dumb person say iq is for intelligence
>>
>>29544627
>tfw training self to hate differently-colored people so I don't puss out and get killed when the race war befalls us
This sucks. God damn it, I thought Obama was going to fix this.
>>
>>29544627
the progressives shoved black people's bullshit down our throat for too long and everyone got sick of it. doesn't help much that niggers haven't evolved much over the past 30 years and are still as violent as ever. but yea, we should all bend over backwards to help these criminal scum abuse the rights they have been given
>>
>>29545292
>I'm going to have to share a bunker with the fucking punisher over here when the red times come
>>
>>29545064
Playing G aeolian (VI min) makes D a dominant chord (5th chord position) relative to G's chord position. Otherwise D is actually at the 2nd chord position if we play in C major.

Ab7#9
>>
>>29545292
>blacks haven't evolved in the past 30 years
Evolution doesn't happen that quickly, retard. /Pol/ likes to talk about evolution and genetics when they know jack shit about that. Doesn't help that they are also not self-aware at all, so they don't feel stupid when they say outright false things.
>>
>>29545406
>Playing G aeolian (VI min) makes D a dominant chord (5th chord position) relative to G's chord position. Otherwise D is actually at the 2nd chord position if we play in C major.

LOL, it took you 15 minutes to google and this is what you come up with?

completely wrong, V7 in a minor progressions comes from the parallel harmonic minor scale, there is no dominant 7 in a standard minor progression

>D is the 2nd chord position if we play in C major

lol what? D or D7 isn't in C major... D minor is in C major....

right about the Ab7#9 but that one is easy to google

i give you a 7/10 just for the google effort though
>>
>>29545292
You do realize that before those 30 years the majority of blacks were hard working, conservative people right? The KKK still burnt down houses of independent black families that lived on the country side, to escape the racism in the cities.
Your elders fucked a lot up regarding the black race and now you are left with thugs after teaching blacks that even if they behave properly they will get attacked by racists whites.
Like fuck, read up on the Tulsa Race Massacre you uneducated fuck.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/long-lost-manuscript-contains-searing-eyewitness-account-tulsa-race-massacre-1921-180959251/?no-ist
>>
>>29545545
They don't understand that the southern retards set the country back 100 years in race relations with all their lynchings and Jim Crow
>>
>>29545526
Aha only that I never said that it isn't taken from another harmonic minor scale..? D is still at the 5th chord position relative to G as the first if you play in G minor. Yeh, D isn't a standard dominant chord in this case.
>lol what? D or D7 isn't in C major... D minor is in C major....
I never said that. If you play G minor it is the 6th chord position of the C major scale. D minor is the 2nd. That's why I was saying "relative to". When you ask me where D comes from what else do you expect as an answer?

Learn reading comprehension and I'm not constantly watching this thread either.
>>
>>29545693
keep trying, it's funny

also Ab7#9 isn't even right, it's Ab13

you didn't catch that though, did you?

>G minor is the 6th chord progression of the C major scale

uh, no. G minor is the vi chord of Bb major
>>
>>29545752
>also Ab7#9 isn't even right, it's Ab13
Lol, yes you only said it was right at first to trick me. You didn't look up anything afterwards toplel.
>>
>>29545796
nah just wasn't thinking for a second because your retardation is astounding
>>
File: 565616165165161.jpg (13 KB, 350x288) Image search: [Google]
565616165165161.jpg
13 KB, 350x288
>>29545835
You weren't thinking because you looked up random things about harmony you don't even understand. Otherwise you could have delivered a question right when I mentioned music school. Not 2 hours later out of the blue.
>>
>>29545888
nah, i just saw Ab and wasn't thinking, the root note changes from D to Ab, the other chord tones are the same, they just change in context

stop bringing up music school, you didn't go to music school, you can't even get basic shit right
>>
>>29544542
If it was up to you, you piece of shit, we'd all be hunter-gatherers until the sun died. You're a fly smashed on the windshield of progress, eat fucking shit.
>>
>>29544066
I'd say that everyone is aware that blues and jazz are black genre
Or maybe that's just because I live in Europe, here these music genres are highly advertised as "black genres", even school books describe them as black culture that helped the black to break free (culturally speaking)
>>
>>29545946
What have you done to advance humanity? Nothing?
His point was you don't have to slaughter other people to advance. Just let them be and cooperate with them if you want something from them.
How can the modern day backlash against white males be such a mystery to you.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.