[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Just woke up from Chad's GF yelling at him for fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
> Just woke up from Chad's GF yelling at him for fucking her best friend.
> 30 minutes of her yelling asking why he fucked her best friend
> she wants to stay with him.
> he never answers why, he just stays quiet and watches her yell

So he has free reign to treat women however the fuck he wants yet normies tell us that we can't get laid because we're not respectful to women?
>>
>>29542705
Ye but hes a attractive anon ur just a creep ew
>>
welcome to IRL. Human privilege rating:

A fucking white Chad male > attractive females > attractive non-white males > average females > average males > ugly females >>>>>>>>> lump of shit > ugly males
>>
>>29542705
>So he has free reign to treat women however the fuck he wants yet normies tell us that we can't get laid because we're not respectful to women?
This is why I won't marry a western woman once I'm established.
>>
>>29542788
Ugly females are actually above average males. Also, you forgot Stacy, who is above Chad.
>>
>>29542977
>you forgot Stacy, who is above Chad
Bullshit. Being Chad is like being a son of "god". Everything always works out for you. Attractive females just sleep around with Chads and then gold dig or settle down with an aged Chad, whereas Chad can achieve success easily in all aspects of life.
>>
>>29543010
>son of "god"
I meant demigod or something. We're all sons of god according to the christianity meme.
>>
>>29543037
> gods

More like NPC's to the main characters(Chad/Women) of the story that is life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.