[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a woman like her have sex on demand with most males of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1466926193895.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466926193895.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
Can a woman like her have sex on demand with most males of her choosing?
>>
>>29542565
beta bux and lower
>>
>>29542801
this. at most she would have to make a post on reddit/tumblr linking to a youtube video where she complains about her hard life. bam, instant 30 beta orbiters.
its literally that simple for women.
>>
>>29542565
No, go make a tinder account with her pictures and say you're dtf. See how no men swipe right
>>
File: chubbychaser.png (43 KB, 298x335) Image search: [Google]
chubbychaser.png
43 KB, 298x335
>>29542565
yes, it is just that instead of getting 150 replies she only gets 4 or 5
>>
>>29542565
She can have sex with me if she wants to.
>>
>>29542565
No because she's fat, and that's her fault

If she wasn't fat she could
>>
No. I'm a fat girl too but i've not been eating for the past 8 days. I have a mango a day and drink a lot of water... Soon I will be pretty.
>>
>>29542565
Males of her choosing? Like Chad? Of course not.
>>
Not most, but certainly far more than she deserves. Low tier females can still get laid relatively easilly, though not with sober Chads, which makes them bitter. Of course if they truly undrrstood what it's like being a low value male they woildn't complain.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.