[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The R9K pathos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Thinking-Man.jpg (138 KB, 299x401) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-Man.jpg
138 KB, 299x401
We discuss the archetypal mind of r9k users, the merits and flaws in it's reasoning and in it's function.

Also can someone fix a thinking man pepe and/or wojak?
>>
File: thinking man.jpg (25 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
thinking man.jpg
25 KB, 474x474
i dont understand how you guys think

> hates self and think they are too stupid to do anything

> still thinks their opinions on women/wagecucks/chads are valid.

either you are a narcissistic piece of shit or a selfloathing one dont be both.
>>
>>29543287
is that an image of pepe? i hate myself so much i honestly cant tell anymore.
>>
File: robots.jpg (419 KB, 2322x1606) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
419 KB, 2322x1606
>"i'm smart, i'm just lazy"
/thread
>>
>>29543531

Damn, i hit almost everyone of those except

weed alcohol, t-shirts and nice guy.
>>
>>29543531
/board

turely original contribution for the record
>>
>>29543554
please use this realization to better yourself
>>
>>29543531
Some of these are stupid but can be a part of what "robots" do. Such as weed and alcohol. By themselves they're perfectly fine, but its the user on what can abuse them. Same with controversial opinions, they're fine by themselves.
>>
File: 1452573794206.jpg (121 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452573794206.jpg
121 KB, 640x640
>>29543531
>tfw all of these except bad grades, t-shirts, intj and being nice to women
feels fucking good tbqh
>>
>>29543554
replace "nice guy" with spineless toad, and you'll only be missing out on weed.
>>
>>29542556
>he archetypal mind of r9k users

Immobilized by a repetitive and/or unstimulating lifestyle. Can hope to run in circles on good days, but mostly prefers when it can just shut down completely to shitpost/vidya.

>the merits in it's reasoning and in it's function.

Can come up with an interesting/original idea/concept in rare moments of epiphany when some of the accumulated sludge containing social/scientific concepts from the internet or artistic tropes from anime accidentally spill into the logical processes used in vidya.

Even though the Robot's mind is a prime example of a distorted view, that distorted view is very consistent, which is more than can be said for most minds with distorted views.

>flaws

Hopelessly self-centered due to a lack of any other external point of reference (human interaction). Creates its image of the world exclusively based on its own processes.Hopelessly theoretical, feels no need to test or recreate its theories in practice.

That's about it for the general Robot. There are many subcategories with their own flaws and merits, but I think these here can apply to most of us.
>>
File: 1466706598740.png (12 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1466706598740.png
12 KB, 557x605
>>29543531
probably applies to 95% browsing this board or 4chan in general
>>
>>29543691
Just like you.

Le Originate
>>
>>29543287
>either you are a narcissistic piece of shit or a selfloathing one dont be both.

Robots are both. They have chosen a view that they are pieces of shit and they will only accept any information that affirms that assumption. Their suffering is also completely "unique" and no "normie" would ever be able to understand how they feel. Being a narcissist isn't just positive delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>29543323
Here's a (you) because I thought you made a good point in a good way but nobody is respecting it.
>>
>>29543531
>neurodiversity is a thing, success doesn't equal worth, and tests don't necessarily measure intelligence
>lol unless we're talking about members of the white outgroup in which case they're all worthless nerds

i too endlessly mention the dunning kreuger effect despite not actually knowing what it is

go write a cracked article, faggot
>>
Before you discuss the mind set, what makes you so sure that the mind set itself isn't a meme?
>>
>>29542556

http://www.9types.com/descr/?type=4
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.