[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here that developed high light sensitivity from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: flavortown.jpg (486 KB, 1024x847) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.jpg
486 KB, 1024x847
Anybody else here that developed high light sensitivity from being inside all the time?

The sun is almost always blinding me when im outside.
Today its cloudy and when I look through empty spots into the blue sky then even that is enough to blind me, there wasnt even the sun there.

Any way to change that ?
>>
File: what is this.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>29541948

>hardly ever leave the house
>do general cardio to stave off the gloomies
>almost 30
>people think I am 21 due to no damage from mister sun and mr weather
>everyone my age is balding and out of shape or divorced or just plain deteriorated
>I am being constantly head hunted by single mothers trying to steal my essence
>>
File: 1403751225956.jpg (50 KB, 556x417) Image search: [Google]
1403751225956.jpg
50 KB, 556x417
>>29541948
I'm in the same boat. Used to go outside quite a bit but that was before cancer treatment 2 years ago where I could rarely go outside because of very poor immune system. I rarely go outside now only for my wageslave cashier job or absolutely necessary errands even though my immune system is fine. I'm pale as snow and I squint even when there is heavy overcast and no sun.

I imagine gradual exposure to more light other than a computer monitor could fix the eyes but I can't be bothered to try it.
>>
>>29542030
Damn anon, glad you survived the cancer.

But I leave the house almost daily to buy shit I need, im awful at planning.
Sure its not for long but it shouldnt be that bad, really pisses me off.

>>29541989
Yea atleast it isnt entirely without advantages.
>>
Whenever I look out of the window on a sunny day I can barely see anything. It's so bright Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Go outside at high noon and lay in the grass, facing the sun, with eyes CLOSED

If possible, watch the first 10 minutes of sunrise and last 10 minutes of sunset. I mean directly stare at the sun. There's so much atmosphere between you and it that you can't absorb damaging rays, but it will strengthen your eyes. "Sun-gazing" if you want to google it
>>
>>29542231
> I mean directly stare at the sun
What could go wrong?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.