[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is sexual freedom a good thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 565x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 565x300
Sexual freedom is a boon to humanity.

Thanks to this, women can now pick the top alpha men to reproduce with and leave weaker beta males childless.

This will ensure a better generation of men making the world a much better place

All you whining betas are forgetting the greater good
>>
>>29541703
Then tell me why do betas still exist?
>>
>>29541703
and then the beta males join isis
>>
>>29541752
and then die to chads who innovate weapons technology
>>
>>29541769

>chads innovating weapon tech

They USE it but don't make it.
>>
>>29541741
because it's a recent development, only in the last fifty years women have been given sexual freedom without men holding them hostage (some countries like saudi arabia are still controlling women but the west have let them go)
>>
>>29541769
>chad
>innovating

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29541703
biologically speaking that's great, but there are societal implications that arise from runaway hypergamy. first, children raised by single mothers tend to make poor citizens. they commit more crime and end up becoming unskilled workers later in life. one solution to this problem would be to "tax the betas" but this does not provide the child with a father figure and runs into another problem: societal apathy. childless men simply do not work as hard as fathers because they have no one depending on them, and hence bring in less money to tax, leaving society that much poorer. marriage is not just a nonsensical ritual created by a bunch of religious idiots who didn't know what they were doing, it is integral to society's survival as it is. sadly, government bux make it easier and easier for single mothers to raise kids on their own, thus obviating the role of the father and lending to the collapse of society. one need only look to the black community to see its effects fully realized.
>>
>>29541703
I don't care about the greater good
>>
>>29541830
>>29541798
Betas in denial are so cute!
>>
>>29543059
>muh lack of statistical evidence
>muh lack of causal proof
>>
File: 1380922909195.jpg (114 KB, 755x552) Image search: [Google]
1380922909195.jpg
114 KB, 755x552
>>29541703
It's a good thing for Chad, thread related: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221
>>
>>29543059
>children raised by single mothers
Abortion works just fine. The only reason a woman would choose to carry out a pregnancy is to trap someone or something into providing for her. This is what women do with their sexual freedom.

Single mothers should be forced to abort and sterilize.
>>
>>29541703
I agree. That's why I wont reproduce, and no male below 5/10 and/or avg. height should either.
>>
>>29541703
actually women have fewer median partners

it is more like 80% of men lusting after the top 20% of sluts who have lots of short term relationships with them sans a minority of thirsty beta orbiters

the remaining 80% of women are average looking and don't get much attention, a man with low standards looking for a long term relationship won't be lonely

the problem is most robots are 1/10 with mental illnesses and years of solitude stunting social skills, these are the main issues you need to sort out, tfwnogf is at the top of your list because you are genetically programmed to reproduce, if you want motivation you need to start associating building social skills and seeking mental healthcare with the ultimate end goal of getting a qt belly gf
>>
>>29543165
>qt belly gf
>qt belly
I'm glad you've convinced yourself that since its the only way you can reproduce.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.