[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social anxiety hacks for robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1463763225013.jpg (1000 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1463763225013.jpg
1000 KB, 2560x1707
I started pretending every person I deal with is a literal robot and its made my social anxiety plumment down to basically none.

Hope this helps robots
>>
>take anti-psychotics

Too tired to be anxious
>>
You realize this is exactly what makes you a robot, ever see those super cringey videos of kids acting like all their interests are super cool and interesting yet everyone else thinks they are super dorky
Thats you
>>
>>29541688
im not trying to impress anyone with my cool hobbies senpai

im telling my brain that these people arent threats/important because theyre literal robots walking around doing nothing but whatever robots do

see social anxiety for me was born out of being bullied and hospitalized from violent bullies but now im regarding people as robots who just do robot things and it means i dont care what they think or do cause theyre not really people
>>
File: _1377291887393.gif (369 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
_1377291887393.gif
369 KB, 400x320
I used to have social anxiety, but being an isolated hikki for a while I started getting dissociated as fuck and now everything seem fake and surreal. No more social anxiety because life now feels like a boring video game or simulation. But now theres existential anxiety and varying ranges of paranoia instead
>>
File: 1463828507710.jpg (30 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1463828507710.jpg
30 KB, 544x416
>>29541739
it seems we've come to the same result and conclusion by different methods
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co2Zt615P5M
Audio related
>>
>>29541739
pretty much. Life just feels like a mix between a dream state and like playing an RPG at this point so anxiety has diminished greatly.
>>
File: 1464449111270.jpg (149 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1464449111270.jpg
149 KB, 530x600
>>29541930
The Turing test is a test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine that is designed to generate human-like responses. The evaluator would be aware that one of the two partners in conversation is a machine, and all participants would be separated from one another. The conversation would be limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen so that the result would not be dependent on the machine's ability to render words as speech.[2] If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human (Turing originally suggested that the machine would convince a human 70% of the time after five minutes of conversation), the machine is said to have passed the test. The test does not check the ability to give correct answers to questions, only how closely answers resemble those a human would give.

>yfw people can't prove they aren't robots
>>
>>29541739
me too. Though I still have anxiety talking in public, when I'm in 1v1 it's very different. I dont make an effort to smile, be polite or friendly, I just respond to what they give me. for example some girl at uni made a stupid joke with some of those warner series and I just stared at her
>>29541754
what method senpai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.