[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I heard Britain voted to leave the EU. And that racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: whitegirl (3).jpg (507 KB, 1535x1024) Image search: [Google]
whitegirl (3).jpg
507 KB, 1535x1024
>Anon, I heard Britain voted to leave the EU. And that racism was the main motivation for it. Is that true? How can you support such a thing?
>>
its to protect women from rapist immigrants, i want to protect the innocent, that is all
>>
>>29541595
yet even more Pakis will invade
>>
I voted leave because the EU is non democratic. We don't vote for the leaders nor are we able to remove them. Britain has always been Euro sceptic, we never even used the euro currency. It was bound to happen at some time.

Also, I think the terribly patronising and fear mongering remain campaign and Nigger Obama threatening us had something to do with it.
>>
Not all leave voters are racists but they sadly won off the ukip voters, who are overwhelmingly xenophobic. The working class decided they'd had enough and threw a spanner in the works to what was supposed to be an easy remain win
You can tell thatthe main leave campaigners do not know what to do next as they did not plan to win - all in all it was a shitshow run by lies and fear mongering instead of facts from both sides. Democracy.
>>
The funny thing is non-whites are literally most racist people on the planet.

Never hear anyone ever saying Africa is too black, or that China is too yellow, etc.

Can't wait for WW3 desu senpai.
>>
>>29541587
Its because I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself and I want to watch the world burn

I actually support the Brexit this is how I actually feel
>>
>>29541587
Illegal immigrants aren't a race
>>
the EU is an evil globalist neoliberal organisation that fucked over the poor, the sooner it's dismantled the better
>>
>>29542431
that's a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>29542501
tell that to Greece
>>
File: dog with a cookie.jpg (359 KB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
dog with a cookie.jpg
359 KB, 1018x728
>>29541587
>my friend is very conservative, but his gf is left oriented (not extreme left, mind you) when it comes to politics, just like me
>we share common value system and always take each other's side in discussions with my conservative friends
>moreover we have common interests and sensibility, while he has to be introduced to things by her and doesn't have much drive to do anything
>she's pretty good looking, but due to his faith they have pure relationship, no sex until marriage
>there's a pretty big chance that he'll develop some serious mental problems in the future, even her mother is against their relationship
>mfw I keep thinking about cucking my friend
>>
>>29541587
that picture makes me want to unoriginally kill myself
>>
>>29541587
>I heard Britain voted to leave the EU. And that racism was the main motivation for it. Is that true? How can you support such a thing

no it wasn't any anyone who makes such a claim is retarded sjw, yes prob some of remain are racist but claiming half the population is crazy.

I voted remain fyi

They voted for the same reasons the scots had that referendum for leaving the uk they wanted to govern themselves etc. but we dont screech at the scots and call them racist assholes.

The pure shit coming out of remainers 25 and under is scary and borderline fascist. they are a few steps away from saying if you are over 50 you do not have the right to vote.

they don't bat an eye at that but are happy to call leave voters racist while bitching about the old who have as much a right as any

Im said people my age are hypocrites and dont actually support democracy when it doesn't go their way
>>
>>29541760
you guys had more to say in choosing EU leader than your own lords.
>>
>>29542726
Lords don't make laws. EU does.
>>
in a society where even justified opinons get labeled as racism of course an anonymous vote will bring out a censored public desire
>>
>>29542960
yeah lords also don't make half your country's economy. But I'm genuinely curious about what laws EU enforced on you that made it worth leaving, I keep reading that argument but no actual examples. I just hope it's not the same shit polish people keep complaining about.
>>
>>29541760
>non democratic
Dude first past the post is NOT fucking democratic

I seriously hate people like you
I consider 90 percent of leave voters scum
>>
>>29543384
Any. I didn't vote for the EU.
>>
>>29542501
Lol, welcome to reality sunshine
I will tell you my practical example, it was profitable enough for germans to move whole fucking wolkswagen factory to my country just because the ammout of money they need to hire people for.
And before you start giving me shit about howit is much more expensive to live there, bull-fucking-shit.
Every month we go throught border to buy food, cosnetics and hygienne produckts because they are so much cheaper.
Even considering the price for gas there and back.
>>
>Not enough houses
>Not enough hospital beds
>Not enough school places
>No ability to limit/control immigration

Muh racism.
>>
>>29543404
>democracy is only good when I win

Pathetic.
>>
>>29543404
>tfw voted leave and for AV
Fuck off, cunt, just because you've got a cock down your throat doesn't mean you should be happy to have one up your arse.
>>
>>29543404
its one of the cornerstones of our parliamentary system, it allows for a strong party of power and a strong opposition
direct democracy is retarded though in a union of mutliple nations and provinces, the referendum for a brexit was dumb
there will probably be similar levels of immigration even after we have left
>>29542714
18-25 year olds have no right to complain when they had abyssmal voter turnout of 40% stupid little shitters
>>
>not supporting insane masochistic mass migration policies of the EU
>this makes me a racist somehow

lol ok
>>
>>29541587
There is literally no reason to not leave the EU if it as altruistic and compassionate as they claim.
Govern yourself and get wonderful trade deals!!
>>
>>29543431
well enjoy swimming in capitalist ocean alone.
>>
>>29541595
I'd take slavs over niggers and pakis any day.
>>
>>29541587
>why are you talking to me, do I know you?
>>
>>29541587
Bitch, sit properly when you speak to me
>>
>>29541760
And you're now about to get an unelected leader for the conservative party? As well as the fact that you didn't elect for any of your civil servants? Retards like you make me fucking embarassed to be British really
>>
>>29543431
You have got no fucking clue as to why you really wanted out do you? Spastic.
>>
>>29541587
>racism
The European Union isn't a race.
>>
>>29544172
>d-democracy isn't a valid reason

Cry more.
>>
>>29541610

in EU:

>300,000 pakis
>300,000 slavshits

now:
>300,000 pakis

at least it's an improvement
>>
File: USA A okay.jpg (76 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
USA A okay.jpg
76 KB, 650x450
Because I am an American and people have gone through a lot worse than voting to gain their own independence.
>>
Wanting to keep the national identity of your country isn't racist.
>>
it's true, and women shouldn't be able to vote.
>>
>>29544139
my dads a civil servant he's cool dont worry guys
>>
>>29541587
I bet all of the money in the world that if women weren't allowed to vote in the referendum Stay would've won by a significant margin.
>>
>>29541587
> I heard

Says who? I ain't British, just a Yurokek, yet it's all too easy to blame everything on the other side being illiterate, blue-collared and racist.

Maybe if our governments didn't hide things then some people wouldn't go mad when it's uncovered, like the girls being raped by immigrants and everyone being mute about it for fear of racism.

And maybe our governments should have stopped blaming every problem on Yurop, even though their european deputies were actually voting for the laws that our Prime Ministers were condemning publicly as the mad ideas of " faceless bureaucrats".

Or maybe the youth could have put their vote where their stupid mouth is instead of abstaining then complaining about the result of a referendum they didn't take part in.

> I've 2 friends who complain all the time about politics but they never vote, never.
>>
>>29542652
Hmmm no if you catch feelings it is you who is cycling you, not your friend. Go find a single girl you little dick incel.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.