[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this question is for all the responsible meth users (yeah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1438270433048.jpg (51 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1438270433048.jpg
51 KB, 600x488
So this question is for all the responsible meth users (yeah i know how that sounds)

Should I smoke meth when I go to record my first album? Seem like a great way to just bang the thing out in a week.
>>
Don't smoke meth dude
>>
Meth is not a toy.
>>
>>29541500
No shit, I'm looking to use it as a tool.
>>
>>29541507
Sounds like you're using a shit excuse to smoke meth
>>
>>29541507

Drugs and studio enviroment do not work. You are not as good as you think. You need to go in with a plan and apply yourself. You will do fine. Do not waste you/your label/mom's money on bullshit you won't finish because you'll be too fucked up to finish it.

source: seen some shit nigga
>>
>>29541492
Yes. It will speed up the process a lot plus giving you new ideas to implement.
I advise you to mind the cork tho.
>>
>>29541492
Meth makes you really annoying and talk a lot, but not particularly productive... why not just use a less nuts amphetamine?
>>
>>29541492
Don't go anywhere near that stuff, just stick to weed if its the image you are going for. Seriously that shit will fuck you up.
>>
>>29541507
A tool that will almost certainly destroy you.
>>
>>29541537
I respect that source. I've never thought about touching the stuff before, but I've heard people on here talk about it making them super productive.
>>
>>29541586
Meth makes you think you are productive because it gives you focus. Only some people can harvest that focus though. Others just jump from one thought to another or focus on some bullshit they should not care about.

Why are there spiders in all the corners anyway? Are they planning something.
>>
>>29541641
Ah okay, that's probably what would happen to me, knowing how my brain works. I appreciate the actual advice anon, as apposed to the "duur drugs R bad" fags
>>
>>29541656
Go get some Adderall it's what you want.
>>
>>29541702
Sounds good, I'll look into that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.