[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex Robot, Now Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 9
File: ChFmiDcW0AAdw7K.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ChFmiDcW0AAdw7K.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
AMA bitches
>>
>>29541338

>ama

>>>/reddit/
>>
why do you lie in the internet?
>>
its an 'average 4chan user eventually gets to have sex' episode
>>
>>29541366
i have sex 8-10 times a week, suck my nuts
>>
>>29541389
why does water come out of my bum when i hold my poos in too long?
>>
>>29541338
Robotdom is for life. If you manage to progress, then you were never one of us to begin with.
>>
>>29541345
>>>>/reddit/
>Unironically being this new
>>
>>29541460
fuck you i used to have to get my friends to order my food for me because i couldn't look the cashiers in the eye. let me enjoy my success in the one place i feel isn't completely dirtied by stacies and chads
>>
>>29541478
Boo fucking hoo, you had a bit of social anxiety. Good thing for you that you had friends to go out with and order food for you. Don't you realise that some of us on here have never had a single friend? Do you not understand that even at your lowest point, your life was infinitely better than that of a robot?
>>
>>29541505
don't you realize that I made the friends on my way out of the hole? that i ate alone until fucking highschool? that i dropped out of college and quit the first 3 jobs I got? fuck you and your definition of robot. this place is mine as much as it is yours.
>>
>>29541567
You really don't get it, do you? There is no way out of the robot hole. You had a tough time as a teenager, and this is a sad thing. You struggled to attain normalcy, and have had a harder time than the average man. But this doesn't make you a robot. You are capable of making friends. You are capable of acquiring a job. We are not.

There is a huge difference between having a rough start to adulthood, and being straight up excluded from normal life. You do not have a clue how much a robot suffers in life.

But congratulations. You're a proper normie now, and there is absolutely no reason for you to have to associate with robots. You can get on facebook and talk to attractive girls, or go drinking with your pals. You do not belong here, in this refuge for those with nowhere else to go.
>>
>>29541632
>lazy retard thinks he can reproach someone who unlike him, actually put in effort to change
>lazy retard thinks he speaks for the entire board

Fuck off you subhuman piece of shit. You have zero authority to tell others what to do. Also, this isn't some refugee exclusive to super shut-ins. If you want something like that, wizchan might be more up your alley.
>>
Just a reminder that if you "became" a Chad you were never a robot. Just crypto-normie. If you improve it's because you got lucky and had a good starting position.
>>
File: 1459000993180.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1459000993180.gif
1 MB, 223x200
>>29541906
>lazy retard thinks he can reproach someone who unlike him, actually put in effort to change
Like making friends only depends from your effort.
yes i know that this whole thread is bait
>>
>>29541906
This isn't an issue of effort. Some people are just too fucked up to live a normal life. It is nobody's fault, it's just bad luck. Some people get good lives, and some people don't.
>>
>>29541632

Fuck you. Just fuck you. Im not the guy you were replying to by the way. You're psychology is toxic. I really should be lenient as it's obvious you're depressed but you're the equivalent of an alcoholic passing out whiskey shots at an AA meeting so go fuck yourself.

The worst thing to be is apathetic to your situation. To give up hope. It's easy. And ideas like yours spread. But robots can improve to cyborgs and then normie's and maybe even chads and live a happy life. If you don't see a way out fucking kill yourself. There should be a name for people like you, cancerous scumbag.

Cancer-fag.
>>
>>29541906
>ex-chad, now cyborg here

Fuck off, cunt. You're an absolute disgrace, and you aren't a chad. Chads fuck at least one new girl a week. You and I both know you are just stuffing your pencil dick into your chubby girlfriends soggy, used hole multiple times a day because she is just convenient. That doesn't count as being a chad. That counts as being a young normie with a live-in girlfriend.
>>
Props to you OP

I'm ascending myself now, currently in the midst of a mindset, style and fitness change.

Already have some qts in my periphery.

r9k used to have self-improvement threads, would like them to come back
>>
>>29541978

Agreed. We need more self improvement threads. Cancerous fucks need to be shut down. EVERYONE here is depressed. It's old news. It's okay to circle-jerk it and have a bit of therapy but anons who come in with no-hope threads arent doing anyway any good. It's cuckery at its finest. Cucking themselves out of a happy life so they can shit on themselves.
>>
>>29541953
Your model of robot-to-chad progression is seriously flawed and can be seen through by anyone with half an ounce of common sense. In reality, a person's social standing is heavily dependent on many factors beyond an individual's control - the ideals of the society in question being first and foremost. If you are deficient in one area, you can compensate in others, but what about the people who are deficient in many or all areas? Their only real hope is to become a billionaire and buy false and superficial affection and attention, and it is difficult enough for a prime specimen of humanity to achieve this - practically impossible for a chronic loser, no?

There is a difference between apathy and realism. I am not apathetic, I merely recognise that to truly change the lives of robots requires deep and far-reaching changes in the basic nature of our society that are unlikely to happen any time soon. Faced with this it is perfectly sensible to accept your fate, rather than strive and strive meaninglessly for something that will not happen within your lifetime. Be the best and most content robot you can be instead of vainly trying to be a chad.
>>
>>29542025
It's cucked spineless retards who needs to be shut down. If you are working hard to improve to get to the point where Chad was by the time he was 15, you are a cucked spineless retard and you deserve to die.

If you lie to yourself that you are happy being shat on by society for things out of your control, you are a fucking retard. And that's your kind, the wannabe-Chad do all the time.
>>
>>29542025
>working hard to only get a fraction of Chad's success
You are the cuck here.
>>
Let the man speak up.

Are robots this wary of "AMA" threads for fear that they'll realize that there's a way out for them, should they exert enough efforts.

So tell me Chad... Any advice to give me? How does one grow stronger at small talk? How do you become assertive?
>>
>>29541632
This is pretty bad logic anon, according to you, no-one can really be a robot until we die, we're all in some weird in between state of being both a potential normie and a robot until we die.

Also, you're being dumb about the whole "robots suffer so much", we don't really. Plenty of people have it worse, sticking your dick in something clearly doesnt make all your pains go away.
>>
>>29542025
Totally, everyone here has the wrong understanding of the world. I now see clearly how r9k warps perspective.

>Stage 1: bitter misogyny, learned helplessness, depression, anxiety, avoidance + schizoid traits, escapism, self-imposed isolation, insecure

>Stage 2: healthy mindset, "I'm OK and You're OK", acknowledging flaws, making an effort, giving a damn

>Stage 3: constant self-improvement, healthy social dynamics, fitness, happiness, good self-esteem

I'm going from stage 2 to stage 3. Everyone here can ascend.
>>
File: 1.jpg (527 KB, 792x3528) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
527 KB, 792x3528
>>29542070
>sticking your dick in something doesn't make the pain go away
It does. All other """"""pains""""" are trivial normie bullshit.

Pic related
>>
>>29542088
There are so many things wrong with your post.
>>
>>29542088
How long have you been here I wonder. How old are you? I'm 24. I've been going here since I was 16 (roughly). I went through all the stages. Then I got to stage 3. What do you think happened then? I pushed for constant self-improvement. I pushed and I pushed and then I pushed some more. But then I found my limits. Limits of my genetics. Limits of what I can achieve. Because believe it or not, hard work and effort only takes you so far.

But I still tried to improve, only to be overstepped every day by men who got luckier. By men who were more attractive, taller. By men who won the genetic lottery. Needless to say, after few years of "constant self-improvement" I went back to stage 1. And I'm going to stay there until I inevitably kill myself.

But yes, by all means, ascend. But know one thing. You can NEVER be a Chad. There are limits that you can not surpass and you will find them very soon.
>>
>>29542070
Piss off with your badly-comprehended Schrodinger nonsense. Whether you are a robot or not can be difficult to understand if you are looking at yourself, but is plainly obvious from outside. Anon above raised a good point when he mentioned people desperately trying as fully grown adults to replicate the experiences of teenage chads - it highlights the vast gulf between these tenuous normies and alpha male chads. They assume that "robot" simply means anybody who isn't as good at life as chads are, not realising that real robots occupy a level rarely seen in any sort of public life.

Being a robot is deeper than being a virgin. Even the majority of robots can at least buy a cunt for a night just to get that whole thing done with. You'll be the same man afterwards, just stickier and with some buyer's remorse. A robot's problems extend into every area of his life, and some things cannot be fixed.

Suffering is entirely relative to those around you. If everyone else has two eyes and you have one, you suffer. If everybody has one eye, nobody suffers. The starving nigger baby is no worse off than his famined friends, but every day a robot is reminded that a guy born two streets away has done more in a year than a robot can do in a lifetime.
>>
>>29542035

I know for a fact this is not true.
Obviously not everyone can achieve Chad-God status but nearly everyone in the western world is capable of achieving a happy life. I've known persons with autism, schizophrenia, and social anxiety who got Chad levels of pussy because they stood out due to things like being in a band, selling weed, being ripped, or just being really fucking cool to talk to.
This is why I know it's bullshit to say that because X is wrong I can never have a happy life.

Even physical disabilities. A guy I know has fucked up legs. Needs a wheelchair 50% of the time. so he became an mma fighter. He's gotten to meet famous fighters and featured in top magazines for overcoming a disability. His gf is 9/10 and he's an ugly fuck. Stop giving excuses and actually try at life. You only get one chance.
>>
>>29542108
Believe what you want I guess, doesn't really make any sense when you look at the real world though, pain doesn't discriminate based on your virginity.

>>29542164
You failed to actually explain how any of us can be robots if the defining factor is whether or not we'll ever improve anon.

I agree that the state isn't based on virginity (though then you could just say anyone who's mentally ill and alone is a robot, which is dumb).

>Suffering is entirely relative to those around you

Yes, and relative to those who're truly disadvantaged in society (the physically or mentally disabled, those with chronic severe pain), robots are pretty well off.
>>
>>29542169
Not him but your anecdotes mean jack shit. For every cripple that does MMA there are thousands of cripples who are going to die alone living miserable lives. And no, the main difference between them isn't effort. It's luck.
>>
>>29541567
>boo hoo I was sad and emo in junior high and didn't like my first few jobs
Literally, LITERALLY, the average normie.
>>
>>29542169
Like I said before - you can compensate for pretty much anything if you have corresponding strengths. I ask again, what about the people who don't have anything to compensate with? What about the people with no redeeming features? The guy you know is one of life's winners, and he succeeds in spite of his problems. If you put a loser in his situation they would continue losing.
>>
>>29541338
Is this really you op. Show me your gains, from what i can see they look good. But i dont believe it.

Need timestamp and tits, no homo
>>
>>29542201
Whether an individual will improve or not is pretty damn obvious when you look at him. A robot is one whose issues are insurmountable without fanciful hypothetical future-tech like holodecks and real-life waifus.
>>
>>29542127
Care to elaborate then? Doesn't seem like you've been here long or have a good understanding of the process coming from a hopeless angry nice guy/average frustrated chump/beta to a good man.

>>29542129
About the same for me, except I'm 23.

Do you still seriously think looks are everything? I've seen this meme pushed on r9k a lot. Young girls (teens to college) do value looks a bit more than women after this point, but it's not all you need to get a girl, it means that physically attractive men have to exhibit less attractive BEHAVIOUR than a less physically attractive man.

Stop saying "muh genetics" when you ignore the regular looking dude with a cute girlfriend and is doing fine with himself. Even an ugly dude can get hot girls through personality, charisma, fitness and dress sense.

Constant self-improvement will never take you to stage 1, because you regressed doesn't mean it goes full-circle.

Chad is a lifestyle and a mindset, not a genetic lottery.

Here's something every young guy can do to turn into a man:

>Read books about masculinity (yes you've become disenfranchised from male identity)
I recommend Models by Mark Manson, The Book of Pook, and The Way of Men. Further reading can go into The Rational Male and The Way of the Superior Man
>Run, for fucks sake get your doughy ass off the couch
>Eat clean, you'll feel better

And healthy stuff: get well-dressed but not to the point of being a metro princess about it, look people in the eye, speak from the diaphragm, stand up straight with shoulders back and chin up, try to connect with people and realise that flaws are good and not everybody will like you or has to like you
>>
>>29542209

Then fuck you and die alone. I know what choice I'm making and it's not yours. Call it "realism" but it's depression and pessimism and even if I'm wrong.. so what? What's the worst thing that'lol happen? I'll have a better body, better career, more good memories of chances I took because I tried, while you snigger smugly to yourself about "Chad" and "being right."

I'm truly sorry for you.
>>
>>29542237
By what criteria? Those with much more severe issues than robots recover from them on a regular basis.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>29542169
How strong is his ground game
>>
>>29542251
>Do you still seriously think looks are everything?
They are extremely important. If you look good you have better social skills (people want to be around attractive people), better social network, better confidence. And don't even get me started about halo effect.

>Even an ugly dude can get hot girls through personality, charisma, fitness and dress sense.
While Chad can get these hot women just by being Chad.

>Constant self-improvement will never take you to stage 1, because you regressed doesn't mean it goes full-circle.
Constantly improving and getting worse results because of things you can change is bound to make anyone rational bitter.

>Chad is a lifestyle and a mindset, not a genetic lottery.
His lifestyle and mindset are results of genetic lottery.

Also fuck your books. Why should I work hard to get fraction of success that Chad is getting? It's not fair. And I'm not going to just take this injustice like a little bitch and let normies shit on me for things out of m control.
>>
>>29541338
Asuka or Rei?

oregano
>>
>>29542267
Hahahhahaah. Typical normie. When confronted, insults start.

>Call it "realism" but it's depression and pessimism
More importantly it's the truth. The reality.

>I'll have a better body, better career, more good memories of chances I took because I tried, while you snigger smugly to yourself about "Chad" and "being right."
Well by that account you obviously have no backbone of self-esteem. Because you are working hard for what Chad gets easily.

>I'm truly sorry for you.
This is what normies say surprisingly often. But it's not an argument. It's nothing. Just poorly disguised ad-hom.
>>
>>29542306
Are you the same dude that chucked a tantrum at some other autist in the chads browsing this board bait thread? You write like him.
>>
>>29541632
this absolutely true.

Amazing all these normies trying to say otherwise
>>
>>29541338
>>29541338
lmao at those twiggy ass legs
>>
>>29542306
>They are extremely important. If you look good you have better social skills (people want to be around attractive people), better social network, better confidence. And don't even get me started about halo effect.

I don't deny that they're necessary, but not as important, or even the ONLY important thing that r9k seems to stress. Grooming, a good haircut and diet can go a long way, e.g. how's your complexion? got a tan? getting plenty of carotenoids in your diet? what's your body fat percentage?

>While Chad can get these hot women just by being Chad.

Chad is a mindset and lifestyle. If you're an attractive person (beyond only looks) you can be a Chad.

>Constantly improving and getting worse results because of things you can change is bound to make anyone rational bitter.

Can or can't change? Change what you can for the best. What can you not change: your bone structure. That's basically it. Even if you're deformed you can still get pussy.

Women are evolutionarily wired to be attracted to men for the personality traits he possesses, because even a handsome neanderthal might not have the qualities to provide and protect for his girl, kid, or tribe. Men pick sexy looking women for having qualities suitable for rearing and raising kids.

>His lifestyle and mindset are results of genetic lottery.

If you're going to continue in this learned helplesness mindset nothing can help you. You've got to learn to blame yourself not your environment. I bet you blame other people's failures on their internal qualities, but your failures on the environment.

>Also fuck your books. Why should I work hard to get fraction of success that Chad is getting? etc.

Fuck you for being such a pathetic person, stop thinking anything will happen to you overnight. Stop waiting for life to start happening to you and make it happen. Stop wallowing in self pity. I've given you tips to fix your shit now do it.
>>
>>29541478
>i used to have to get my friends
>get my friends
>my friends
>friends

Normies just don't get it.
>>
>>29542267
>what if i'm wrong
Then you are fucking wrong.
>better career
Explain to me how the fuck should a robot get a "better career"
>>
>>29542399
>I don't deny that they are necessary, only not as important.
If they are NECESSARY, then they are sure as fuck very important.
>>
>>29542441
Why ignore 95% of his post? Fucking hell the people who argue for this stuff are always terrible at doing so.
>>
>>29542399
>Grooming, a good haircut and diet can go a long way, e.g. how's your complexion? got a tan? getting plenty of carotenoids in your diet? what's your body fat percentage?
Typical normie behavior. Just mentioning things that can be changed while conveniently ignoring all of those which can not.

>Chad is a mindset and lifestyle. If you're an attractive person (beyond only looks) you can be a Chad.
Normie platitude.

>Can or can't change?
I meant can't. Sorry for that.

>Even if you're deformed you can still get pussy.
You're going to have to have to work much harder. And you say to just accept this. Like if you had no backbone at all.

>because even a handsome neanderthal might not have the qualities to provide and protect for his girl, kid, or tribe
Why should I protect anyone? No one would give a shit about me, because I am inferior man. Disposable asset. To protect normie society would be the most retarded thing I could do.

>If you're going to continue in this learned helplesness mindset nothing can help you.
And I'm going to continue until you disprove that things out of your control affect your life greatly.

>You've got to learn to blame yourself not your environment.
The environment is often to blame. Very often in fact.

>I bet you blame other people's failures on their internal qualities, but your failures on the environment.
You would have lost that bet.

>Fuck you for being such a pathetic person
Fuck you for being a just-worlding normie.

>I've given you tips to fix your shit now do it.
You have give me tips on how to change and how to have a different mindset. But my current mindset makes sense to me. I will not change it until it's proven to be wrong.
>>
>>29542399
Also,
>blaming yourself
How the fuck is my shitty life my fault!?
>>
>>29541338
Height, weight, timestamp with your chest (I know you fag won't show your face), age, what do you for living and in details (specifing time period) how did you become Chad
>>
I got fit, start to be considered leader in new groups and can make a lot of people I meet like me and think I'm actually social.
About a month ago I met a girl in a one-off class and I made her laugh, long eye contact etc. in like 1 hour but I couldn't for my life figure out how to move from there to ever meeting her again or even making her my gf.

How do you go from casual nice to romantic interest?
>>
>>29542441
Look, appearance matters to an extent but not as much as you think.

Read some books, stay off this board for a month and go outside and meet people. You'll get a clearer picture of reality than you will of pepe pictures and anime girls paired with cognitive biases, dissonance, self-deprecation, assumptions, and the general shit this board has become subject to.

Fix yourself because nobody else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>29542446
I'm on my phone, i can't look back at his post when replying without erasing my entire reply.
>>
>>29542216
People have just been brainwashed since pre-school to believe that everyone is special and amazing and equal and that if someone is deficient in one area they must certainly have other areas of strengths that will make up for it.

Of course this is a complete fantasy, but people who have succeeded at life want to feel like they earned it so they keep on telling it.
>>
I really don't understand the cancer here. Is it pride? Do people just not want to improve? I want to improve myself and I also want to see you all pull out of the awful situation life dropped us in but you seem intent on chucking yourself with awful masochistic psychology.

There will always be people better than you at something. Doesn't mean you can't have fun and be happy.
>>
>>29542485
So then don't fucking post at all, addressing one point alone has absolutely no value.
>>
Holy fuck this entire board is literally tumblr tier
Keep on blaming society for your problems.
Goodnight fags
>>
>>29541338
How did you motivate yourself to study and get a job? I'm already getting fit, been training half a year now and will be getting chin implant soon. But I just can't get back into programming even though it's clearly the best option for me since I have CS degree
>>
>>29542479
>go outside and meet people
I don't have social skills to do that
>inb4 read books
Did that, didn't help, i still can't initiate conversation.
Also, /r9k/ speaks the truth when it comes to robot suffering, despite all the memes.
>>
>>29542459
>Typical normie behavior. Just mentioning things that can be changed while conveniently ignoring all of those which can not.

what is surgery

>boo hoo robot cannot get job muh psychology studies anxiety depression cripping :(

>just-world theory
I bet you never read any philosophy book beyond Shopenhauer

read the bible at least
>>
>>29542511

You're goddamn right it's tumblr tier.
>>special snowflake status as "real robot."
>>People get pissed off when mentally well, straight, white people try to contribute because they're not oppressed.
>>Can only be a real member if you have some forms of disability and fat/ugly.

It's fucking far right tumblr.
>>
>>29542511
Again, how the fuck is it MY problem if i wasn't born lucky?
>>
>>29542560
>what is surgery
To pay lots of money to maybe get to the level where Chad was by the time his balls dropped? Nuh-uh. Not fair.

>I bet you never read any philosophy book beyond Shopenhauer
I haven't. So?

I never read the bible, I don't believe in god. Now how about responding to the rest of my post?
>>
>>29541953
>But robots can improve to cyborgs and then normie's and maybe even chads

Robots can only live life as Chads, now that they know how the world works. Robots can never become happy as a normie ever again, that opportunity is lost forever. We will only be satisfied with perfection, that's the price we have to pay for leaving robot-dom.
>>
>>29542578
>>29542585

Also "muh genetics."
>>
>>29542459
>Typical normie behavior. Just mentioning things that can be changed while conveniently ignoring all of those which can not.

You want to get laid don't you? You want a girlfriend, friends and happiness right? This is the stuff you have to do.

>Normie platitude.

Normies don't even know what "Chad" means. Try giving the idea a proper dismissal or refutation than slating it. And guess what, that platitude is true. That's why regular joes have girlfriends and you sit here trying to preserve your defeatist victimhood narrative.

>You're going to have to have to work much harder. And you say to just accept this. Like if you had no backbone at all.

Yes not everybody gets the same hand of cards in life, but it's how you play them that counts.

>Why should I protect anyone? No one would give a shit about me, because I am inferior man. Disposable asset. etc.

I was making an analogy, but if you ever find you love someone more than yourself you'll know what it means to want to provide and protect.

>The environment is often to blame. Very often in fact.

Yes it's the government's fault you're too lazy to get off the couch, it's women's fault you're too anxious to make eye contact with the cashier, it's the media's fault you jerk off to porn all the time and wonder why you're a walking brain-fog fatigue zombie.

>You would have lost that bet.

So you're an environmental determinist? About everything? Navigating the environment requires internal qualities that can be LEARNED.

>Fuck you for being a just-worlding normie.

...research suggests that belief in a just world is good, and even necessary, for mental health.[45] Belief in a just world is associated with greater life satisfaction and well-being and less depressive affect.[34][46]

Nothing comes on a silver platter.
Your mindset is wrong because you're not getting laid, you're being a mopey bore, you're whining on r9k and saying it's correct, jesus lol.
>>
>>29542587
Okay, assuming you are the autist from the other thread then, so I'm reposting what was posted there that caused you to have a meltdown.

Matching hypothesis shows that people are much, much happier in relationships with those of similar levels of physical attractiveness to themselves. They don't delude themselves into thinking that attractive people somehow aren't good looking, but they don't generally match up with them, and the relationships don't last particularly long. People are just generally happiest with those of similar attractiveness ratings.

Source here
>Berscheid, Ellen; Dion, Karen; Walster, Elaine; Walster, G.William (1 March 1971). "Physical attractiveness and dating choice: A test of the matching hypothesis". Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
>White, Gregory L. (1 January 1980). "Physical attractiveness and courtship progress.". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
> Garcia & Khersonsky (1996). "'They make a lovely couple': Perceptions of couple attractiveness.". Journal of Social Behavior and Personality

And
>Shaw Taylor, L.; Fiore, A. T.; Mendelsohn, G. A.; Cheshire, C. (1 June 2011). ""Out of My League": A Real-World Test of the Matching Hypothesis". Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
>>
>>29541338
My last shit was green, should I go to the doctor or ignore it?
>>
>>29542605
Putting "muh" in front of something doesn't make it wrong, you mong.
>>
>>29541338
Is OP still here?

This could have been a nice thread.
>>
>>29542578
>special snowflake status
NOBODY WANTS TO BE A ROBOT, IT IS SUFFERING!
>>
>>29542620
GUYS HELP ME
MY LAST SHIT WAS GREEN
WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT
I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMA NOT WALLOW IN SELF-PITY
>>
>>29542640
Too bad that he spent it arguing with some idiot, and that all of us eagerly seeking out his advice were ousted from the conversation.
>>
>>29542612
I'm >>29542560
psychology is retarded shi
t>>29542587
read the fucking bible or at least lord of the rings

the average robot is stupid and you seem to fall in that average

i'm not interested in the rest of your post

i'm a different guy from the one you was flaming with
>>
>>29542609
>You want to get laid don't you? You want a girlfriend, friends and happiness right? This is the stuff you have to do.
I won't sacrifice my backbone and my honor by accepting I have to work hard for things that Chad gets easily.

>That's why regular joes have girlfriends and you sit here trying to preserve your defeatist victimhood narrative.
But the things that regular Joes sacrifice to get "happy" life. They accept constant humiliation. Fucking cucks.

>Yes not everybody gets the same hand of cards in life, but it's how you play them that counts.
You can play as well as you want, but when you're expected to win a chess game with nothing but pawns, it's not very likely you will win.

>I was making an analogy, but if you ever find you love someone more than yourself you'll know what it means to want to provide and protect.
Until then this analogy means nothing to me.

>Yes it's the government's fault...
No it's peoples fault for treating me worse due to my bad looks. It's peoples fault for bullying me. Once again. You ignore things that can not be changed and focus on those which can be.

>Navigating the environment requires internal qualities that can be LEARNED.
But even then the qualities which you get born with determine how well you navigate. Learning the qualities to navigate the environment is necessary, but not sufficient.

>research suggests that belief in a just world is good, and even necessary, for mental health.
That doesn't matter. What matters is the truth. I won't be ignoring the truth just to be mentally healthy. Because ignoring the truth and the reality, that's the opposite of mental health.

>Your mindset is wrong because you're not getting laid, you're being a mopey bore, you're whining on r9k and saying it's correct, jesus lol.
So you determine if a mindset is wrong by me not getting laid? Are you for real here? Truth doesn't matter to you? Reality doesn't? Not one damn bit?
>>
>>29542612
I can't get a person with any amount of physical attractiveness to be with me, thanks for the shit feels.
>>
Itt robots trying desperately to prove to a troll how beta and worthless they are
>>
File: shsh.png (47 KB, 1331x316) Image search: [Google]
shsh.png
47 KB, 1331x316
>>29542669
>psychology is retarded shit

Why? Because you say so? Pic related

Also, which poster are you? You quoted both.
>>
>>29542612
What are you expecting me to do here? To just drop this conversation and go read all of these articles? By the time I finish them you're gonna be gone, feeling like you shut me up and won. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.

>>29542669
>i'm not interested in the rest of your post
Exactly the same for me.
>>
>>29542683
Unless you can make up for it with other aspects. It would be dumb to expect someone who's 10/10 all around to fall for a 5/10 and be happy though, sure. I imagine that dude changed it to purely physical attractiveness to suit the argument, though those studies mostly talk about it.

>>29542696
>What are you expecting me to do here? To just drop this conversation and go read all of these articles? By the time I finish them you're gonna be gone, feeling like you shut me up and won. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.

That's literally the same shit that the other autist said mate. You can't just disregard evidence against what you're saying because you can't be fucked reading it.
>>
>>29542669
Average robot is actually smarter than the average normie.
>>
idk man gj but why come to r9k to brag
>>
File: auugh.jpg (32 KB, 627x346) Image search: [Google]
auugh.jpg
32 KB, 627x346
>I've had a couple of ugly 1/5 girlfriends, both cheated on me multiple times with fucking handsome as fuck chads.

>I've since gained 25kg+ and will never be seen as dating material by anyone or trust anyone again.

>I've quit every school and been depressed age 15, bullied and shunned by all until then

>I'm in a minimum wage job doing getting shit on every day, run out of money before each paycheck even while living on minimum standards.

>I'm not a normie, but I'm not a robot either. I've felt like shit for the last 15 years with no end in sight and wake up every morning sighing "why couldn't I just die in my sleep".

>I think self emprovement threads might give some in-betweeners a chance to step up and make life better, but in return they remind people like me of the fact that we don't have the willpower or the mental health to do anything about ourselves, because even if we tried and succeeded we'd still get shit on and spiral even deeper in to depression.

>I also don't pretend I understand the struggle of real robots who have never had any friends or felt a womans touch. If I could feel anything I'd feel sorry for them.

Here's to hoping that those of us who just can't take it or make it get out peacefully from this life, and that anyone trying to ascend makes it.

Either way, the only comfort is that death comes for us all eventually.

Pic is me (not a grill) for the past 4 days while everyone I know of is outside fucking in the summer heat and grilling meat/partying with friends.

The only thing I went out for was to buy pizza because I couldn't be arsed to make food out of anything in my fridge.
>>
>>29542673
>I won't sacrifice my backbone and my honor by accepting I have to work hard for things that Chad gets easily.

You don't know what honour even means then. You're a spineless coward who's afraid he'll have to work for something in his life.

>But the things that regular Joes sacrifice to get "happy" life. They accept constant humiliation

What the fuck? Where does this idea come from? I bet this that Alex Layko persona character typing this. Stop doing it, you're making these people's lives worse because I know you're a character and you don't believe what you type.

>You can play as well as you want, but when you're expected to win a chess game with nothing but pawns, it's not very likely you will win.

You suck at chess. It's not even a chess analogy.

>No it's peoples fault for treating me worse due to my bad looks. It's peoples fault for bullying me. Once again. You ignore things that can not be changed and focus on those which can be.

Fix your looks or learn to deal with life. Nobody's going to hold your hand through it, unless you work on yourself and get a gf. It's worth the effort dude.

>But even then the qualities which you get born with determine how well you navigate etc.

Nope, unless you're a complete retard who can't read you can get a gf, friends and be happy.

>That doesn't matter. What matters is the truth. I won't be ignoring the truth just to be mentally healthy. Because ignoring the truth and the reality, that's the opposite of mental health.

Stop deflecting and moving the goalposts, deluded fuck.

>So you determine if a mindset is wrong by me not getting laid? Are you for real here? Truth doesn't matter to you? Reality doesn't? Not one damn bit?

Do you want to get laid or not? Your mindset is stopping you. You're cockblocking yourself. Everything I have said is true, I have walked further in life than you have, I have a clearer picture of reality than you.

I'm going to bed. Continue to fail at life then, it's up to you dude.
>>
>>29542731
In IQ? Maybe. Intelligence can't be measured by IQ accurately, though.
>>
>>29542725
>You can't just disregard evidence against what you're saying because you can't be fucked reading it.
Point is if I were to read it now, it would end this conversation. I don't want to do that. Lots of people just use the same tactic you're using. To drop shitton of "sources" on the other side and declare victory through the sheer amount of words. Not gonna happen here, buddy-boy.
>>
>>29542725
Did you read my post, nobody wants to be with me.
>>
>>29542769
>Point is if I were to read it now, it would end this conversation

That's a complete copout anon.

>Lots of people just use the same tactic you're using. To drop shitton of "sources" on the other side and declare victory through the sheer amount of words.

That's hardly a shit tonne, it's what, four of them? And once again, providing sources isn't somehow fallacious, it's simply providing objective evidence.

You've shat on both anecdotes and on studies, so what is it you want? People to just agree with you, despite there now being concrete evidence you're wrong?

You're just doing the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and going "Lalala I can't hear you" at this point.

>>29542777
I very much doubt that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (97 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97 KB, 600x650
>>29542761
A moment of silence for our failed norman.
>>
>>29542804
If you doubt it, then explain why i've never had a gf.
>>
>>29542762
>You're a spineless coward who's afraid he'll have to work for something in his life.
How is working hard to get scraps of what Chad gets honorable? In any way.

>I bet this that Alex Layko persona character typing this.
I really don't know much about Alexander Layko. I'm not him.

>What the fuck? Where does this idea come from?
Working hard to get results that many wouldn't have to work hard for is humiliating.

>You suck at chess.
I do. But it's basic logic really. You have two guys who can play exactly as well. One of them gets dealt a great hand while the other gets dealt a shitty hand. Which one is more likely to win?

>Fix your looks or learn to deal with life. Nobody's going to hold your hand through it, unless you work on yourself and get a gf. It's worth the effort dude.
You've ignored everything I have said.

>Stop deflecting and moving the goalposts, deluded fuck.
And again ignoring what I said, just insulting.

>I'm going to bed. Continue to fail at life then, it's up to you dude.
Oh you fucking piece of shit normie. Now you will just run away from this debate pretending you have won. Wasting my fucking time you goddamn piece of shit.

Just telling me to take responsibility for things I couldn't have possibly changed. Normies are so entitled.
>>
>>29542805

That's the term, thank you.

Now remember, even if you ever happen to get laid you'll still be as miserable so there's no point in working towards it and never believe for a second that a woman will love a guy forever.

She won't, I would know.
>>
>>29542826
Social isolation most likely, it's most of the reason people here never had. That and not considering anyone below a certain attractiveness level at all, as in only seeing the best as even options.
>>
>>29542838
Being happy brings sex, it's not having sex that brings happiness.
>>
>>29542804
>That's a complete copout anon.
As is dropping half a dozen of links on me.

>And once again, providing sources isn't somehow fallacious, it's simply providing objective evidence.
If we were in court, sure. But you can't expect me to read all of this shit.

>You're just doing the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and going "Lalala I can't hear you" at this point.
That's the point. By dumping ton of text on me, you win because I have to read it now. But if I don't read it you say you also won. As I said, I'm not gonna play your game. This is my last post responding to you. If you can't say something in a way that's appropriate for the setting it's being discussed in, you're not saying anything.

And anonymous imageboard with 2000 characters post limit? No, this is not relevant.
>>
>>29542845
Literally no girl is interested in me, not even the less attractive, i have considered every girl that lives in my area.
>>
>>29542845
>as in only seeing the best as even options.
I am not sure, but I think most people here have pretty reasonable standards. The problem is that women don't have reasonable standards.
It's countless the number of couples with an average guy and an ugly girl.
>>
>>29542854
That is not true, it's a lie.
>>
>>29542921
It's true. People get all wrong. They look outside what's inside of them.
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (43 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
43 KB, 540x540
>>29541338
why are you always such a faggot op, like holy shit?
>>
>>29542931
I used to be a genuinely happy person once, still didn't get a gf.
>>
>>29542872
>As is dropping half a dozen of links on me.

Because you can't be fucked reading them?

>If we were in court, sure. But you can't expect me to read all of this shit.

You've written far more in your posts than was posted in mine. It's not hard to find some studies and read the abstracts of them.

>That's the point. By dumping ton of text on me, you win because I have to read it now. But if I don't read it you say you also won. As I said, I'm not gonna play your game.

Or, get this. You could just look up the studies, skim them, and decide based on the evidence provided how to reply? Not just try to play this stupid game where you try to imply that providing proof is somehow a fallacy or dishonest.

You've had objective evidence contrary to your claims provided. You have yet to provide any supporting your claims. Ergo, yes, you have no credibility, especially when you're refutation is "You can't expect me to read all of this shit".

I'll repeat myself. You're just going "lalala I can't hear you", and acting like this gives you the moral high ground.

>>29542898

How do you know this? Have you had much social interaction with all of those women?

>>29542906
Nah, most robots generally pick partners based on what they see as achievable, which inevitably ends up being decently above average people, despite them being average or below in every way (not just physical, obviously).
>>
>>29542954
You have to be happy and want a girlfriend, and stay happy during the relationship.

>inb4 I wanted one
Then you were not happy.
>>
>>29542963
>Or, get this. You could just look up the studies, skim them, and decide based on the evidence provided how to reply?
And you would call me out on just skimming through them.

>try to play this stupid game where you try to imply that providing proof is somehow a fallacy or dishonest.
Flooding the other side with text to win is.
>>
>>29542976
>And you would call me out on just skimming through them.

How would I even know? Reading the abstracts is enough to know what they say.

>Flooding the other side with text to win is.

What I posted was far less than 2000 characters, and as such is in keeping with the format.

You have no logical basis to stand on here. Ignoring evidence isn't an argument or refutation of it somehow, just you refusing to admit you were wrong.
>>
>>29542963
I didn't have much social interaction with them because of my terrible social skills.
"Confidence is a meme" is a meme.
>>
>>29543001
>How would I even know? Reading the abstracts is enough to know what they say.
Yep, just proves you're a retard.

>What I posted was far less than 2000 characters, and as such is in keeping with the format.
Not the studies you dimwit.
>>
>>29542973
But i never had a relationship.
>>
>>29541953
Your world view is hopelessly simplistic. It's like you think because you had a bad time and managed to succeed that the same lesson automatically applies to everyone which is just moronic. Your world view generalizes about as well as a person with benign breast cancer preaching their positive attitudes and "will power" to a group for terminal brain cancer. You're a fucking irredeemable normie, an uneducated swine, and worst of all your ego is so far up your ass that you can't admit that you're wrong making you more shallow and stagnant than anyone here.

On the rare chance you're not just a bored NEET faggot I'd like to sincerely tell you to get fucked from everyone here. It's amazing the arrogance in your post since you seem to feel so proud of yourself for winning even though your success rate was mostly fixed before you were born. Your genetics and health are at least good enough to pass for normal. Congratulations, you got a winning ticket and cashed it in but don't come in here acting like your chances were anything more than luck -- to the point where you think you're qualified to give a bunch of people you've never even met advice about problems you know nothing about.

You're a fucking douche bag and I hope your anus eventually implodes under the weight of all that shit coming out your mouth. No actually - I'm not finished yet. Your mother is a huge faggot who smells and has shit in her eyes and can't stop eating the shit. Also, you feel that water in your bladder? Well yeah, you have to go pee now. Have fun with that faggot cause I just went.
>>
>>29543002
True, but I'd imagine if you've barely interacted with these women, that's the reason none have been interested in you.

>>29543012
>Yep, just proves you're a retard.

Why, exactly? Abstract explains what the study is about, if it doesn't state the conclusion, you can just scroll down.

You have nothing to support your claims. I do. Ergo, at this point, mine are the only claims with any credibility. You going "not reading it" doesn't change that. Nor does you somehow acting as if me providing proof somehow gives you the moral high ground. It doesn't.
>>
>>29543040
I don't give a shit what you say, you fucking normie faggot.
>>
>>29543040
But how do you even interact with women?
>>
>>29543050
Good, then fuck off, retard.

>>29543069
Well, that advice depends on your situation in particular. Do you have any irl friends of either gender? Odds are they know people. Are you completely NEET, or are you in education or working? What's your daily routine like, where do you go regularly?
>>
>>29543097
I have a few friends at uni, but how is that relevant to anything?
>>
>>29543097
>Do you have any irl friends of either gender? Odds are they know people. Are you completely NEET, or are you in education or working? What's your daily routine like, where do you go regularly?
Why do you think those are aceeptable questions to ask on /r9k/? How ignorant are you?
>>
>>29542762
you are right this guy whos arguing with you is pathetic tbqh
>>
>>29543162
Is there something wrong with having friends?
>>
>>29543180
And yet I don't see you disproving any of my points. Typical normie.
>>
A Chad would not come here, he is too busy being awesome.
>>
>>29543149
That's good, because that gives you a massive headstart as far as socialising goes. Try to stay involved with what they're doing, go places, wherever that may be, do stuff. If they know anyone outside that group, try to socialise with them too, if you feel like you get along well enough.

As far as directly socialising with women, I know the advice itself is shit, but the whole "be yourself " thing has some merit. Not in a whole "just do everything the same" way, but don't try to hard to be someone you're not, because people can generally tell. I think a better bit of advice is to just be honest with them, don't lie about shit that's more than minor white lies (like a lie that just makes a friend look better or something, or denying having any major mental health issues, that sort of shit. That's too much for an acquaintance to need to know).

Confidence is obviously helpful for this, but you can do the same by simply not assuming you'll ever see her again. If she's just a friend of a friend, you probably never will, if she thinks you're a dick, it realistically will have no impact on your life, you're never going to find out, your friends obviously disagree with that, it's not important.

It's good if you have a couple interests that don't involve a screen, too. Instruments are really easy, doesn't need any prerequisites but functioning hands and maybe feet if you're a drummer. Tony Iommi has no fingertips, for example, and he's still a great guitarist.

Apart from that though, just try shit if it catches your eye. Stick with it for a month or two, then drop it if you hate it still, no point sticking to something you don't even slightly enjoy. But having some hobbies is always a plus, you look more fleshed out and interesting.

I realise a lot of this advice is kind of vague, but honestly, that's all I can do, this is a very wide vague scenario you're giving me. There's no one thing that will work on all women though, because they do like different shit
>>
>>29543162
It was important to the question he asked me, I couldn't help without even that basic info.

>>29543258
Also, I should add, don't treat every woman like potential gf. I've not known many people, even successful normies who have more than one, or maybe two relationships a year. Most women you meet won't ever be anything serious to you, the same as most guys won't be your best friend or anything serious to you.

Just try to be around people more, honestly a lot of this is based around being experienced. Small scale socialisation is important to being able to build up to closer, more intimate larger scale relationships and even larger scale social interactions. If you can't hang out with a group of 10 without feeling awkward, you probably won't do well at a party with 50, for example, so you should focus on being around 10 or below until you feel better about it.
>>
All of the advice ITT. Just lol at anyone who follows it.

Normies tell you to improve things you can while conveniently ignoring the ones you can change. They tell you to feel responsible even for things you can't change. What a bunch of fucking retards normies are.
>>
>>29543331
As if telling people there's no point trying to improve while conveniently ignoring all the things you can change is any better?
>>
>>29543354
"change" is a meme. Normies never changed into what they are. Even babies have better social skilla than I do. There's no hope for us.
>>
>>29543373
All of those things are just obvious hyperbole or completely unable to be proven, why post it at all?
>>
>>29543354
It is. Because there is no point. Working hard to get things that Chad gets easily? You would need to have no self-esteem at all to accept this.

But that's exactly what normies want. To make us inferior men into docile faggots who accept humiliation. That's not gonna happen.
>>
>>29541338
there is no "ex-robot". you were a failed normie who managed to get his shit together and become a normie
>>
>>29543406
>But that's exactly what normies want. To make us inferior men into docile faggots who accept humiliation. That's not gonna happen.

By refusing to even attempt to improve your situation, you're accepting humiliation. Working hard and making yourself the absolute best you can be is the only way to not accept it.
>>
>>29543386
Because it's the undeniable truth.
>>
>>29543435
>By refusing to even attempt to improve your situation, you're accepting humiliation.
The opposite. By working hard you are accepting it. You are accepting the rules. The rules that say you have to work extra hard because of things you can't change.
>>
>>29543437
Pretty sure I just denied it mate.

>>29543453
How do you figure? You're a failure. By not even attempting to improve, you're going "I will always be a failure, I can never change or improve this". That's pretty much the definition of acceptance.
>>
>>29543463
>Pretty sure I just denied it mate.
Not successfully, idiot.
>>
>>29543481
And you haven't proven it successfully. You made a claim with no evidence. To meet that claim with equal credibility, I don't need to do anything more than just deny it.
>>
>>29543463
>How do you figure?
I don't know how to explain it. Normies treat inferior people like shit for things out of their control. That is their game. If you work hard to better yourself so they stop, that means you are succumbing to them. To pressure. You are doing what they want you to do.

It's kind of like playing a poker game with a bunch of assholes and these assholes alter the rules so that the game is much harder for you. This analogy is not the best, but you wouldn't say it's completely off would you?

Now what you are suggesting is to just keep playing the game with these rigged rules and try to win. To me, this is the definition of acceptance, humility and ultimately humiliation.

I am suggesting to tell the fucking assholes to fuck themselves and stop playing their game.

Am I understanding it wrong here? I am asking honestly. I really am.
>>
>>29543493
It's impossible to disprove your theories based on criteria that you yourself define. And not because your theory is perfect, but because it's fucked up.
>>
>>29543534
>Normies treat inferior people like shit for things out of their control

They really don't, the disadvantaged get given stuff a normal person wouldn't all the time.

>If you work hard to better yourself so they stop, that means you are succumbing to them.

This doesn't necessarily follow, nor is it necessarily bad. If you're not happy in your current state, but could be in a state different to yours, why is being static and refusing to change a positive thing?

>This analogy is not the best, but you wouldn't say it's completely off would you?

No, I got what you were saying with it.

>To me, this is the definition of acceptance, humility and ultimately humiliation

This is where the analogy fails however. Life isn't a game of poker, no-one's setting out to make your life miserable. There is no group that's out to get you and trying to force you to conform except for yourself, in the vast, vast majority of cases.

If you're unhappy in your situation, it is no-one elses fault but yours. That's your mind going "This isn't right for me". Some people are content being alone or almost completely isolated (no-one is completely, but some need much less or more interaction than others). You evidently aren't one. If there's a set of things that you can do to change that situation, why is it a negative thing?

To use the poker analogy (though it's not super apt), a better thing would be to say that you refused to actually play poker while sitting at a table full of people doing just that, and then complaining that everyone else won't conform to your needs, and that it's their fault you're unhappy, because you'd prefer to play some other card game. The option there (though the analogy falls apart because you can just leave the table here) would be to continue being unhappy, or to just play poker. Sure, you'll probably suck at it to start with, but as you improve, you'll get better.
>>
>>29543539
I didn't actually set any criteria apart from simply saying that an assertion that something is true not being undeniable proof.
>>
>>29541338
I ate a bunch of popcorn last night at the movie theater and it gave me terrible diarrhea when I got home. Why did this happen?
>>
>>29543625
>They really don't, the disadvantaged get given stuff a normal person wouldn't all the time.
I really didn't mean disadvantaged as in mentally/physically disabled. Merely being ugly, short, etc.

>why is being static and refusing to change a positive thing?
It isn't but if to do this you have to obey and succumb to people who got luckier, who are better. But what authority do they have to require me to obey them? Luck?

>no-one's setting out to make your life miserable
Well inferior (ugly) people get treated worse. This is a fact. Whether they are setting out to do it or maybe it's just subconscious, what does that change. Result is the same.

>There is no group that's out to get you and trying to force you to conform
But this is just wrong. Society is constantly forcing people to conform. And those who don't, they get punished.

> That's your mind going "This isn't right for me"
Well I see every day people having better situation, being treated better. Often for things out of their control. And leaving the anecdotes aside, this is also proven.

>Some people are content being alone or almost completely isolated. You evidently aren't one
That is wrong. I am content with being alone, by choice. If I choose to be alone, I am perfect content. But if I have to be alone because other people push me aside then I am not going to be content.

>If there's a set of things that you can do to change that situation, why is it a negative thing?
Because it requires me to accept authority of people who I believe shouldn't have any over me.

>Sure, you'll probably suck at it to start with, but as you improve, you'll get better.
The game isn't actually the problem. It's the other players. It's them who altered the rules. Just as in real life it's other people who enforce the social hierarchy.
>>
>>29543258
>try to socialise with them too
Here's the problem.
>>
>>29543634
Well what do you expect? A smoking gun?
>>
>>29541478
>friends
you were never a robot. get out of here we're far more intellgent than you. this is not the stupid jock club
>>
>>29543752
>Merely being ugly, short, etc

Well then I'd still argue you don't get treated badly. People here act like 5'9 is short all the time, when it's really the average. And I've had friends who are closer to 5'4 that no-one treats badly. He's not exactly a ladies man, but that's because he's more invested in minecraft than anything else.

>But what authority do they have to require me to obey them?

None. You don't have to do it, it's simply a decision you can make as to what you would enjoy more. No-one's going to force you to be a normie if you don't want to.

>Well inferior (ugly) people get treated worse.

They don't have the whole halo effect thing going on, but that only really lasts until you properly meet a person, studies never say it lasts.

>Society is constantly forcing people to conform. And those who don't, they get punished.

Well yeah, we have laws, I don't see how that's the same though, you're not going to be arrested for being NEET.

>Well I see every day people having better situation, being treated better

How do you know this isn't simply because they've decided to maintain themselves to some degree, and consistently attempt to be social?

>That is wrong. I am content with being alone, by choice. If I choose to be alone, I am perfect content. But if I have to be alone because other people push me aside then I am not going to be content.

Your point? There's plenty of people who choose to be alone but are unhappy, but I don't think there's any difference between someone who chooses to be long term alone because they enjoy it based on why they're alone. They enjoy being alone, not the reason.

>Because it requires me to accept authority of people who I believe shouldn't have any over me.

But it doesn't. There are plenty of social scenes that aren't mainstream, and no-one can force you join any. It's entirely a choice based on your own enjoyment.

Had to ignore the last point, post limit, sorry.
>>
>>29543765
How so?

>>29543770
Maybe literally anything apart from "because I said so" would be nice.
>>
>>29543834
How do i socialise with their friends too? I can say hi to them but don't know what to do next.
>>
>>29543817
>Well then I'd still argue you don't get treated badly.
But non-tall men get treated worse compared to tall men.

>None. You don't have to do it, it's simply a decision you can make as to what you would enjoy more. No-one's going to force you to be a normie if you don't want to.
Exactly. But if I want to have a "normal" life with wife, kids, etc then I have to. And I'm being forced to.

>They don't have the whole halo effect thing going on, but that only really lasts until you properly meet a person, studies never say it lasts.
And other studies say just how important the first impression is.

>I don't see how that's the same though, you're not going to be arrested for being NEET.
You're going to be socially disadvantaged. Heavily.

>How do you know this isn't simply because they've decided to maintain themselves to some degree, and consistently attempt to be social?
I've known tall attractive guys who got cute girlfriends without having to put in ANY work whatsoever. Seriously.

>Your point?
The game is rigged and it's not fair. If I accept this I will be cucking myself further.

>It's entirely a choice based on your own enjoyment.
To participate in society you have to be a part of society.
>>
>>29543919
Depends on the person. You probably have to meet them a few times, but just add them on social media or get their number off someone and invite them to something you and your mates are doing, as long as they're okay with it.

The hardest part of any conversation from my experience is getting it started, if you get along talking after that should be relatively easy.
>>
>>29541389
If so, then why do you need to rip porn from tumblr to prove it?
100% virgin desu
>>
>>29543943
But how do you properly meet them for the first time?
>>
>>29543834
But you don't even seem like you want any advice. You said you're content with your current situation.
>>
>>29543939
>But non-tall men get treated worse compared to tall men.

They don't really, height isn't as big a factor as people here act like. Any group that says 5'9 is short shouldn't be listened to on the matter.

>Exactly. But if I want to have a "normal" life with wife, kids, etc then I have to. And I'm being forced to.

Well yeah, you want something mainstream, so you probably will need to be mainstream to get it. That's still a choice you're making.

>And other studies say just how important the first impression is.

Source?

>You're going to be socially disadvantaged. Heavily.

True to some degree, less so if you're young, just say you're figuring out what you want to do, but every choice has pros and cons, it's silly to complain about this.

>I've known tall attractive guys who got cute girlfriends without having to put in ANY work whatsoever. Seriously.

How do you know they put no work in? They're nearly definitely taking care of themselves, being social, attempting to look good and be likable in general. Nothing just happens for no reason.

>The game is rigged and it's not fair. If I accept this I will be cucking myself further.

This doesn't follow from your last claim. You not having everything available no matter what you choose doesn't make a game unfair. Most tall attractive guys don't have what it takes to be doctors, or to be world reknowned academics, and most don't even put in the effort required to achieve that.

>To participate in society you have to be a part of society.

Well yeah, that seems obvious. You want to be in society though, you've said as much.

>>29543981
When out with friends? They'll bring people they know along.

>>29544053
Huh?
>>
>>29544083
I'm gonna have to leave this debate for now though anon, it's getting pretty late where I am. Cheers for being reasonable about it though, and actually trying to explain your points.

I hope you figure out whatever it is that you want in life and are able to achieve it, as I do for >>29543981 too.
>>
>>29541338
How do you approach girls, what was your lifting routine.
>>
>>29544083
>They don't really, height isn't as big a factor as people here act like.
It is though. Just talk to women. I'm 5'10" in a 5'11" average country. Been unironically called short by women I hit on.

>That's still a choice you're making.
But why are the standards so much harder for me to accomplish due to things out of my control? It's not fair.

>Source?
There is so many. Google is your friend.

http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2012/11/first-impressions.aspx

>True to some degree, less so if you're young, just say you're figuring out what you want to do, but every choice has pros and cons, it's silly to complain about this.
It's never silly to complain about being disadvantaged because of things out of your control.

>How do you know they put no work in?
Because their now girlfriends took all the initiative.

>They're nearly definitely taking care of themselves, being social, attempting to look good and be likable in general. Nothing just happens for no reason.
And also tall and good looking. Like every normie here, you are conveniently ignoring things that can not be changed.

>You not having everything available no matter what you choose doesn't make a game unfair.
Being held to different standards because of things I couldn't change does.

>Most tall attractive guys don't have what it takes to be doctors, or to be world reknowned academics, and most don't even put in the effort required to achieve that.
Wrong. Attractive people are on average more intelligent.
>>
>>29542518
>chin implant
Do people actually fuck themselves just to get more attention?
>>
File: 1450136865561.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450136865561.jpg
90 KB, 1024x1024
>>29543975
OP COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAH OP ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>29541408
You might be bregnant
>>
Why do people want be labeled a robot when they aren't? It like people want to be called a loser.
As a poor sheltered blackbot I would love to be born as my counterpart. Then we have fags like OP making threads like we care about his self-help shit. Either you got "it" or you don't. I am here playing fucking catch up while fags like you come here thinking that books and false motivation will give me success.
>>
>>29541338
New anon here. Listen up you pice of shit faggot. You know what mental disorders are?
I have one. You know what happened to me? I got fucked by a psychiatrist who told me he had the same exact disorder as me (only a milder version of course). Point is that I have paid him the money. And he treated me like shit. He had this great long game plan for getting rid of me because I was too much work and also because normie as he was he could afford it, because he was genetically better than me (at least in a brain department). For money, bitch. He did that because he could. And you're trying to tell me some fucking cunt like you actually give a shit about people like me and your shitty free advice (which is actually your ego boost, bitch) is going to help anyone. We are so fucked even professionals who are supposed to help us are trying to avoid it, even for money. It's like a fucking prostitute who doesn't want to fuck a client because their face isn't attractive enough.
>>
chads are born not made

oreo
>>
>>29543534
> I don't know how to explain it. Normies treat inferior people like shit for things out of their control. That is their game. If you work hard to better yourself so they stop, that means you are succumbing to them. To pressure. You are doing what they want you to do.
Exactly, same exact thing happened to me. The guy did exact same thing. He tried to act like he was helping me when it was pretty clear that he wasn't, I could feel his fear that I'm not going to buy it (I didn't), he was worried, yet he still did it because he could. Do not buy into helpful bullshit of these fuckers. Think with your head and listen to your intuition, don't listen to what fags say, look at what they do.
>>29546141
> Then we have fags like OP making threads like we care about his self-help shit. Either you got "it" or you don't. I am here playing fucking catch up while fags like you come here thinking that books and false motivation will give me success.
Exactly. I know some people cann't even say that, but treatment would help me, but because of how the world is I can't even fucking get it without fighting for it maybe risking my life or freedom even. Because peole who earn 100.000 bucks (made a conversion for you) a year aren't going to give up their way to do easy job and I'm not easy person to help. So I'm not even getting it.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.