[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an old friend of mine, though we haven't seen or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (183 KB, 607x920) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
183 KB, 607x920
This is an old friend of mine, though we haven't seen or spoken to eachother for the whole fucking year. She keeps plopping herself into my brain and it's killing me. How can I try to build a connection with her again with out just messaging her out of the blue? What should I do?
>>
>not a trap
Meh
>>
>>29541277
i thought that was the point of facebook. find a status to like, over the next couple of weeks like a couple more, then message her.
>>
>>29541277
> What should I do?
forget it, or humiliate yourself for nothing

choice is yours desu family
>>
>>29541277

>>>/soc/

Fuck off and die normie.
>>
>>29541277

I'll just go ahead and be the one to point out that she looks like Elliot Rogers.
>>
>>29541277

just be honest. tell her you want to go do something fun and catch up
>>
>>29541277
stalk her and find a way to coincidentally show up at the same place as her

accidentally bump into her and then launch into the old "havent seen you in ages, whats up"

and then just try not to sperg out
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.