[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
online dating for robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 123311.png (150 KB, 599x821) Image search: [Google]
123311.png
150 KB, 599x821
Look robots, why haven't you tried online dating? Here's a cutie whose interest is DOTA 2, how can Chad even compete?
>>
Because it never works.

They're there for Chad, not for you.
>>
I have tried online dating. It's literally the only time I meet new people. But usually I meet up with them once and never see them again, even if we hook up. I just can't into long-term relationships or friendships.
>>
>>29541262
she is fake and girls like this want chads.
>>
>>29541283
If she wants Chad, why would she write DOTA 2?
>>
>>29541262
trick to online dating is talk to EVERYONE. epseiclaly ugly girls. find a fat girl whos personality you love, she'll fall in love with you, tell her she has to lose weight and she will for you, and youll end up with qt.
im in the proccess of it right now she has lost 60 lbs for me and went from embarassing to be with in public to... barely fucakble. she will soon be an 8
>>
>>29541306
Then she leaves you when she realizes she's suddenly desirable to chad. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt my friend.
>>
Because online dating is like finding a job.

You upload your profile (CV) and the women go through potential matches to see if they have enough experience.

Take me for example:

>29
>NEET
>can't drive
>not worked for 9 years
>anxiety, depression & avoidance issues
>don't go outside
>have trouble talking to people
>have basically no confidence

A woman sees that, and instantly decides that I'm not worthy as a partner. Before the internet a woman would have to go on a date to actually figure out if you're a loser or not. But now they can look at you and know who you are in less than a minute.

What is it that I have that she wants? Nothing. Literally nothing. I have nothing to offer, so I have no worth. If I have no worth, what's the point in even trying?
>>
File: 12314454.png (158 KB, 603x951) Image search: [Google]
12314454.png
158 KB, 603x951
look, japanese culture!
>>
>>29541342
And just like with finding a job, the smart people lie on their CV. Tell those whores you're an astronaut.
>>
>>29541398
What site even is this ?
>>
https://youtu.be/3y5t8rVglFc
>>
>>29541495
Looks like badoo.

>>29541398
Doesn't matter. Polish girls abroad are still all for Chad.
>>
>>29541262
>i like this obscure thing because i'm unique!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29541495
Badoo. This is from scotland
>>
>>29541262
we used to have Autism Pals but I guess that's no longer a thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.