[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i talked to my cousins today for the first time in a few years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
i talked to my cousins today for the first time in a few years
17 year old boy cousin has his own car and a gf
15 year old girl cousin has an older bf who is 18
i also have a sister who i haven't seen in years but i'd be willing to bet she has a bg because girls are on tutorial mode
i'm 23 and the oldest of my generation in my family and i'm a khhv

i'm really feeling like shit tonight guys, please try and cheer me up
>>
Don't worry, m8. Here's my favourite album. I listen to it whenever I'm sad. (This band are great by the way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJn3QqiIUc
>>
File: 1460933678989.jpg (22 KB, 291x452) Image search: [Google]
1460933678989.jpg
22 KB, 291x452
>>29541138
let your emotions out, cry.
just don't do it in front if anyone to give the implication you're sad, it's bot nice to worry or bother others.
cry shamefully behind doors, and go on living life like a drone and do good things that benefit others and make sure oure not a bother to anyone.
your life is meaningless, all our lives are.
https://youtu.be/2IAt9SZwX6E
let's just cry and move on
>>
>>29541138
theres a comfort in sadness that ive yet to find elsewhere. you can always depend on it. it is the only thing you can depend on. embrace it...
>>
File: 1461249014421.png (169 KB, 409x437) Image search: [Google]
1461249014421.png
169 KB, 409x437
>>29541138
>having cousins
must be nice anon. I've never had ones. Except i had a crush on second cousin but i didnt know at that time. When i realized, i was broken.
>>
>>29541138
>cousin one works in a business that helps businesses merge, we're talking big corporations. He crunches numbers and determines the value for both of them. Makes millions of dollars at his job. He's 6'2, extremely sociable, handsome, muscular and alpha.
>second cousin works in a charity group traveling the world helping people, she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars and travels the world
>I'm a 5'6 manlet ugly fatass NEET KHV

I don't even bother getting out of bed for half the day. I just state at the ceiling and wondering why I'm such a fuck up, everything in life I'm missing out, and why I'm still alive.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.