[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who bad at online friends? >talk for 2-3 weeks >going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27
File: 32.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
who bad at online friends?

>talk for 2-3 weeks
>going well
>all of a sudden lose contact as if they got bored of you / started disliking you for unknown reasons

i was born to be lonely
>>
File: _1443844276098.png (528 KB, 1458x1080) Image search: [Google]
_1443844276098.png
528 KB, 1458x1080
>can't even make online friends
jdimsa
>>
>>29540672
just tell people youre a girl
>>
>>29540755
But I don't like lying and it would feel like cheating
>>
>>29540796
Are you at least a femboy?
>>
>>29540624
feels delicious desu
but gets boring after a while
they all do the same thing oh i love you anon
when can we meet anon
anon this anon that
lame my monster girl qt's have more personality then your shitty cunt can ever deliver
>>
everyone online friend I've met has had serious mental issues. better off being friends with grills out in the wild
>>
File: _1410715321634.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
_1410715321634.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>29540805
I have a girly frame, but I'm too tall/hairy/ugly to really be able to consider myself a femboy.

Is having some kind of sexual appeal really the only way to make friends?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (11 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
11 KB, 351x419
>she stops signing online

Did she find chad?
>>
>>29540624
How do people make online friends? I haven't since I was 12. I don't have any IRL friends and I would love to have people online to talk to, I just don't know how, I spend all my internet time browsing. MMOs?
>>
File: my resolve is being tested.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
my resolve is being tested.png
193 KB, 400x400
I just wish I had some Steam friends to play videogames with and chat about shit on the downtime.

Shame all the /v/ Steam threads are about homosexual ERP and none about playing video games.
>>
>>29540840
With normies, yes. >>29540840
>>
>>29540865
Why not post your info and wait for people to reach out?
>>
>>29540930
Because the people who reach out are terrible.
>>
>>29541080
Beggars cant be choosy
>>
>>29540624

ive never had an online friend. i used to have irl friends until about 5 years ago i lost contact with all of them. dont know how to make new friends desu.
>>
>>29541322
Its not being choosy. Its wanting good company and getting bad company. You aren't getting what you want, so you leave.
>>
I think I might be schizoid or something

I've never once even had skype installed let alone want to actually talk to anyone

I've always played single player video games and even the multiplayer games I have played I just do them lone wolf
>>
>>29541356
I signed up for language classes after work specifically to meet new people and make friends.
The class ended up being half 40+ year old busy people who wanted to learn it for work, and half teenagers who wanted to supplement school.
Neither was good company, nor wanted to hang, so I that experiment failed.

Maybe try some charity work or go with hipsters on environmental protests and such. Loads of people there, all friendly. Too friendly for me, but thats my own cynical self, you could luck out.
>>
>>29541370

Hello I am person with schizoid pd.
What games do you play?
>>
I had a relationship with a girl for 4 months.
We broke up, I thought about it for 8 months, broke up with 2 IRL girls because I couldn't stop thinking of the internet girl.

Today I found out she used fake pictures and a fake name and lied about many other things.
: ^) ^) )^ )^) ^) ^)
>>
Online friendships are mainly about discussing interests. Maybe it helps being a bit autistic or not being afraid to seem autistic about what you like.
>>
>>29541383
>Neither was good company, nor wanted to hang, so I that experiment failed.

what language did you try to learn?

>Maybe try some charity work or go with hipsters on environmental protests and such.

i guess im socially anxious and scared shitless of reaching out to people. im not really a hipster and not into protesting so i dont know how much id have in common with those types. it was a good idea to go to a language class even though it failed. i wonder if i can do something similar. the sad part is i want people to come and make friends with me and put all the effrort in but thats just not gonna happen so its pretty delusional desu
>>
File: 01.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>29541462
What else did she lie to you about? did you talk on the microphone and stuff?
>>
File: 1464123966821.png (58 KB, 227x267) Image search: [Google]
1464123966821.png
58 KB, 227x267
i cant carry a conversation, and even when i can im not particularly funny or smart. i tell jokes i heard from other places and its created this persona of a really cool funny guy. my current cliche of online friends ive known for atleast 3 years yet they've never heard my voice.
>they've never actually met me
>>
>>29541462
>Today I found out she used fake pictures and a fake name and lied about many other things.

somebody actually catfished you. i wonder how common that is for fat girls to do to people.
>>
>talk for a day
>the thrill of a new friend immediately wears off
>try to figure out how to turn this one night stand into an actual friendship
>they don't talk about any interests so i mostly just babble to them about my stuff
>>
My best online friend pretty much stopped talking to me. She used to love skyping me and now it's like I don't exist. I have no idea what happened but I hate it. It's fucked how hurt I can get about missing someone that I've never even met in person.
>>
>>29541540
All women are like that. you know what happened? someone more interesting came along and she most likely got a boyfriend.
>>
>>29541540
Did you meet her on r9k? What threads? What is her first letter on skype??
>>
File: 1466900720435.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1466900720435.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
what are some funny excuses you guys have heard from women? i mean excuses for them stopping talking to you and so on but deep down you always knew they got bored of you and wanted to cut contact.
>>
>>29541518
>never heard my voice
>never actually met me
no reason for skype or irl meet ups unless you're a normie.
>>
>>29541565
>work has been so hard and stressful for me lately because boys keep hitting on me

LITERALLY
>>
>>29541585
I don't believe it
holy fuck it's i just dont believe it, i mean did she not read what she typed and gave her self a second or two to think about what she's about to send?
>>
>>29541562
Nah. I met her on omegle. Forget what tag.

>>29541551
Fml. She sent me a random message on normiebook saying I was cute like a week ago, but I'd already written her off. I do miss her though.
>>
>>29541509
>what language did you try to learn?
Japanese. And I am not even weeb, I just thought there'd be more """alternative""" people there. It was normies though and through.

>hipsters and protesters
Neither am I, but I went to collect trash from the green, hang with the girls (abnormally high concentration of cuties, hipsters here seem to all be good looking, men and women), eat vegan energy bars and drink naturally carbonated bottled mineral water.
It was just very tense. I was always stressed, always thinking twice before I spoke, always came home tired after it was done.
And others could tell, and they created distance. Basically my experience was people come to me, we talk, they see I don't fit, and they casually and politely evacuate, then repeat with the next group of people moving towards the lonely guy at the side.

I want online friends exactly because its stress free, in my limited experience.
>>
File: ZX.jpg (104 KB, 696x584) Image search: [Google]
ZX.jpg
104 KB, 696x584
Does anyone else here have a hard time with turning the chat into another form of contact, such as moving onto Skype and so on? I have no problem with females in real life, but they are always the ones asking me for my number or if i have a Facebook.

Yet when it comes to online, and i meet someone i really like. I'll never ask for another form of contact she might have, and thus eventually lose contact / interest. I find it cringe-worthy to ask since everything is going well. I also don't want to make them feel like I'm strangling them or in anyway shape or form "clingy" when I'm not.

Actually happened recently.
>>
>>29541515
Yes. We always talked on skype. She had pictures of 1 girl. Many of them, in different contexts, so it was very, very believable.
She sent me her real picture today, she's alright but I have all my feelings and memories associated to an image of a different girl.

>>29541530
I actually got money out of it, not the other way around lelelellee
>>
>>29541565
>what are some funny excuses you guys have heard from women?
>"You are too young for me."

t. 20ish year old girl to a 25 year old guy.
>>
>>29541616
post her picture bro let us see
>>
>>29541623
>>29541585
what was happening before she said this? did she like stop coming online or something?
>>
>>29541615
>>29541615
Just beeeee yourself and they'll ask for contact info, unless it naturally comes up in the conversation somehow. Then you can easily ask.
>>
>>29541637
The "too young" thing was real life, not online.
On the second date, when she was acting surprised that this is actually a date and not me donating donuts and coffee to random people I meet.
>>
I can't make friends online since I have no social life offline. Nowadays everyone wants to add you on Facebook, do voice or video chat and even meet in person. If you don't want to do that people think you're weird and stop talking to you.

I miss the good old times when it was just text chat (IRC, MSN, in-game chat, chatrooms etc.) and it didn't matter what you looked like or if you had any social life.
>>
File: just b urself.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
34 KB, 700x471
>>29541651
>just be yourself! wait, no, not like that.
>>
File: feelsguy.jpg (33 KB, 555x444) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.jpg
33 KB, 555x444
>>29541651
Yeah, that's where i often fuck up as well. Funny enough i don't have a problem with females in real life though. I mean we could be talking about steam, and what games we play. I'll link my account so she could see my games played but I'll never ask for a add or anything else.

Oh well, maybe I'm not interesting enough. No biggie.
>>
>>29541637
Kinda, yeah, stopped returning texts (had her actual phone number), no time to talk when previously we would talk like everyday.
>>
File: vb.png (151 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
vb.png
151 KB, 540x404
>>29541655
>The "too young" thing was real life, not online.
>hing was real life
>>
>>29541605
>It was normies though and through.

im thinking of learning russian. wonder if its all gonna be middle aged no-hopers learning russian to get a mailorder bride.

> they see I don't fit, and they casually and politely evacuate, then repeat

its too scary making friends

>I want online friends exactly because its stress free, in my limited experience.

what do you hope to get out of an online friendship. just someone to talk with?
>>
>>29541625
I refuse to abuse someone's trust like that... as retarded as that sounds. When I have been clowned for 1 fucking year lmao.

She's a troubled person and she seems to be going on the right track. I'm not going to whine about it. The past is the past
>>
Guys that are straight, single, lonely, and want female friends, you're just going to end up depressed. You'll end up liking them after no time at all. Like a dog that got pet a few times. Then you'll constantly wait for them to respond. Same as a dog that is wait to get pet again.

You have to realize these feelings for what they are, loneliness. Maybe the girl you find is quite pretty or cool but that doesn't make her your soulmate. You just want a soulmate because then you'd have someone who wouldn't leave you.

To really get a girlfriend these kind of "get to know her slowly" things don't work. So either just make friends with men or go in knowing you will not end up dating this girl. Odds are that most online friendships DO NOT LAST. Keep that in mind from the beginning. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>29541717
>what do you hope to get out of an online friendship. just someone to talk with?

You know that feeling when a thread on 4chan becomes a fast moving group dialogue? When people quote each other and respond to each other rather than just respond to the thread in general?
Thats what I want. Talk about things, play some video games. Someone links a news article, everyone in the group drops their 2 cents, maybe talk some more, maybe keep quiet until the next link or next topic.
Bite sized conversations that you can opt out of simply by not hitting enter, prolonged over the course of a whole day rather than condensed in the time it takes to drink a coffee.
>>
>>29541736
im starting to really believe men and woman cant be just friends. especially after it's happened to me.
>>
>>29541615
>Does anyone else here have a hard time with turning the chat into another form of contact, such as moving onto Skype and so on?

never used skype.
>>
>>29540755
I'm a girl and this keeps happening to me.
>>
>>29541767
guys keep telling you they're girls?
>>
>>29541787
N-No...

I mean, I'm a foreman grill and every time I make a (hopeful) online friend they stop talking to me within a month.

Is it because I won't lewd with them?
>>
File: whale.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>29541815
it's because you're a fat fuck, now fuck off and stop pretending like you know what any of the robots feel.

fat bitch.
>>
>>29541815
I genuinely find it hard to believe, with all the willing beta orbiters online, that they stop talking to you within a month.
>>
>>29541834
it's just another stupid bitch

>guys guys i know ur feel im a robot 2!!!!!
>>
>>29541815
Are you like really super autistic?
>>
>made a friend on r9k because we both have similar interests and autistic behaviors
>we send each other a long message every few days
>been in consistent contact for 2 months now
>very close and can talk about anything
>never felt luckier
We relate on every level. If you're reading this I love you M.
>>
>>29541869
dont worry kid, a lot of us here were feeling the same thing until it stopped one day.
>>
>>29541869
I want to be your friend. Post your bank account info.
>>
>>29541869

I love you too!!!!!! :)
Can't wait to talk again
>>
>>29541826
Oh shit, who told you?
I've been got.

Honestly I probably don't know what its like being a forty year old chinaman in panties on a Tibetan roleplaying board.
>>
>>29541866
Yepper skiddly doos

Diagnosed Aspergers.
>>
>>29541876
I don't think it will, It feels too special to lose.
>>29541879
Sent ;)
>>29541882
I'm off to bed but I will reply soon my man.
>>
>>29541896
no one cares you dumb cunt
you still have it a lot easier then any man
>>
>>29541616
>I actually got money out of it, not the other way around lelelellee

howd you manage that?
>>
>>29541815
Shot in the dark here, but are you really distant and yet expect people to be patient and understanding despite never explaining to them your issues?
>>
>>29541834
Thats the thing. They just want lewds. They never want to talk. Which is all I want.
Plus I don't like leading people on, so I never want orbiters. Just friends ples. But thats easy, for guys to not be attracted to me. I'm repulsive. Don't shower, obese, and hairy.
>>
Does anyone wanna be my friend? I'm 27, male, sensitive, anxious, depressed, low self esteem. I do work and don't live with my parents. I'm also not a virgin (I'm sorry pls don't be mean). I enjoy dwarf fortress, x-com, 4x games, reading, philosophy, television and film. If you'd like to be my friend, pls be nice to me. I'm easily hurt.
>>
>>29541904
She had beta orbiters

Plus she sent me some (not much) money for food when I was having a rough time
>>
>>29540624
This shit happened to me recently in March. We met on /v/ and it went surprisingly well, played a lot together and bought games for each other on occasion. He even moved closer to where I live so our internet connection and time table would be better.
This went on for more than a year but in March my computer fucked up and I couldn't repair it for 3 weeks. Then I came back and he just didn't message me. I still have him in my friends list but I'm too autistic to message him, it fucking sucks
/blog
>>
>>29541908
I think it's because I'm looking for friends from a place notorious for hating grillkind.
>>
>rarely talk to anyone
>practically impossible to make online friends

at least with rl friends you can just linger around in silence, or I could when I was younger and people had to tag me along for reasons.
>>
>>29541902
What if a girl was horribly mutated, had no limbs and a giant potato for a head? Would you still say she has it better because you can't fuck 10/10s?
>>
File: 1115ix0.jpg (413 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1115ix0.jpg
413 KB, 1600x1200
>>29541915
Actually a lot of us don't care about nudes, perhaps stop trying to talk to chiseled peter pan. I was talking to a female from another website for some time. And never once asked for nudes, other photos or anything else of the likes. Of course she had a few photos of her face uploaded, and i eventually sent one of my self. She lives in another country and i did mentioned if she came we would do things together which we would if she wanted.

Still ended up getting along and have similar interests. But i think she last replied to my message maybe a week ago. Said she had health problems but i imagine that means 'Fuck off" i guess.

If anything I'll never add someone from here. I hardly post here but even then too many people have sinister motives.
>>
>>29541963
"Chiseled peter pans"

I spit my milk. I talk to robots, and /b/tards. They aren't chads by any stretch of the imagination.

I honestly find no where I belong. I can't hang with normies, and I can't hang with robots.
>>
The longest online friend I have is 5 years younger than me and we've been online friends for 7 years. We still talk occasionally through texting because she lost her internet connection so we don't talk as much as before. Been planning on meeting up years ago. Never really got into it. We had a 2 year gap where she literally stopped talking to me and then managed to get my number from another online friend. Apparently, she converted to Christianity and the reason why she stopped talking to me was because "my life is for Jesus". I don't get it but whatever floats her boat. She's still cool.

I just realized, my online relationships are way more exciting than irl ones.

Also, to that anon from Reykjavik, Iceland whom I've talked daily on Skype for 2months, fuckkkk youuuuu just fucking delete me if you don't wanna talk to me anymore! Cant bear to see your name popping on Skype everytime you go online knowing you haven't replied to my message like 3 weeks ago!
>>
>>29541933
Guys don't hate women here. They just get lonely and frustrated. If you're talking to 4chan guys for easy validation then it's not surprising it's going badly. At least look for people you have a few common interests with if you're genuinely seeking friendship.
>>
>>29541991
>I spit my milk. I talk to robots, and /b/tards. They aren't chads by any stretch of the imagination.

Just because they post on those two boards doesn't mean they are ""robots" and of the lowest society has to offer. I'll be someone r9k would consider a normie and a chad yet i used to post on /b/ for years. For having worked mutiple jobs, owning mutiple motorcycles, owning a car, and having mutiple ex girlfriends.

Perhaps go on interpals which is where i ended up meeting the person i talked about above. Some quite good characters on that website.
>>
If anything, girls are the ones who eventually make things lewd.

I was online friends with a nice, friendly, married woman and didn't even think twice about her as a romantic prospect because she was already married. Here I was thinking I'd made a friend, when like a month in she asks me to sext. I'm like "wtf you're married" and she blocks me.

Then I tell this to my other online friend (because at the time I was genuinely hurt, felt like I'd been betrayed and lost a friend). She reassures me that I have lots of likeable qualities, not just sexting, and that married woman was just a bitch, and blah blah. And like a week later she practically pulls the same thing, wanting to sext, saying we're young and attractive and its natural to do this, etc.

Are there any women who can be just friends with a guy, even when they're horny? Like fuck. This sucks.

/rant
>>
>>29542003
I don't talk to 4channers for validation. I talk to them because they are the closest I've found to having similar intetests, opinions, and list of mental problems.

But I'm a grill so everything I do must be for attention.
>>
>>29542018
Idunno, guys I talked to at least were usually Khv NEETs. I heard interpals was a meme and isn't as good for meeting friends though.
>>
>>29541995
>fuckkkk youuuuu just fucking delete me if you don't wanna talk to me anymore! Cant bear to see your name popping on Skype everytime you go online knowing you haven't replied to my message like 3 weeks ago!

Oh god, this. I wanna delete her, but she already has my phone number and Facebook and I just know it'll be a thing like "why'd you delete me from skype???"

Because you never talk to me anymore goddamn
>>
>>29542019
This is true, Anon.

The Romans once said that women were insatiable lust demons.
>>
>>29541747

yeah i know what you mean. that would be nice. the condensed 4chan experience.
>>
>>29542024
Guys do a lot of things for validation too, if that helps at all.

Making friends on 4chan is practically a contradiction. People come to this place because it requires so little of them. I'm not saying you shouldn't be here but for making serious friends this isn't exactly a great place to do it. Unless you just really, really, seem to click with someone.
>>
>>29542051
They could be lying, take what people say online with a grain of salt. Especially people from a website such as this, where lots have hidden sinister motives. IP isn't a a bullshit website. I quite enjoy it and met a few good people from that website. Especially the one i talked about earlier, which she messaged me first.

I've even had a few australian girls try chat me up, and one wanting to meet me in real life who lived 40 minutes away. Send me her mobile number, Skype etc.. but i declined.

Though i will give you a word of advice. And that is on IP you might end up getting explicit images from Arabs. But you can block countries / people if it bothers you.
>>
>>29540624

Where are you even supposed to make online friends?
>>
>>29540879
Add me famalam, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031618864/
>>
>>29542086
I'm sorry I'm forever on the defensive here, everything I say or do is usually met with "yer just an attention seeking cunt"

Where do I go for making friends then?
>>
>>29540755
Am girl and I'm struggling with this so much
>>
>>29541921
i'll be your friend but im pretty boring

*befriends you*
>>
>>29542156
I usually need online friends to talk to late at night when I'm bored and can't sleep or am at work (night shifts). How do you prefer to communicate?
>>
>>29541929

just send them a message. it cant hurt. just say "hey. hows it going?"
>>
>>29542114
>age: 15
>group: Islam Furries
>linked faecbook and instgram

Lad.
>>
>>29542183
Give me your Skype so I can bitch about my depression and lack of insurance.
>>
>>29541951

yeah she still has it better. tones of guys have potato head fetishes.
>>
>>29542186
>tfw he's Aussie
>tfw these are the sort of people living in your cuntry
>>
Will someone plz tell me where to make online friends.
Answers so far

>4chan
How can you make friends here when everyone comes here for the sake of anonymous communication

>steam
Don't even really know what this is but I think it's mostly about video games which I don't play anymore b/c my laptop costs less than $200 and the mousepad barely works

>omegle
every time I've been on here, it was horny guys who would exit the conversation the second they found out I was a guy

>skype
as far as I know there is no skype community, it's just a messenger service, so you can't really meet people on skype, you just use skype to talk to people you've already met

So where do I go to make online friends?
>>
>>29542206
He is probably joking about everything else, but I honestly can't play with Australians, the latency is too much.
Can't even talk to them on VoIP.
>>
>>29542203
I have a fetish for ugly virgins. Wanna meet up?
>>
My irl friends kinda suck as online friends. The core discussion in our chat group is manga and I'm a pleb so I couldn't keep up with them. I'm mostly just a vidya pleb now and there's only one friend in that group who has more knowledge than me when it comes to vidya. He's also the focal point of discussion online since he's a walking encyclopedia of info and has a good sense of humor. Irl is ironically where discussions get gud and we talk while drinking so we're almost always in good spirits.

My other set of friends are almost the same when it comes to the irl-online difference, except the group's topic is MtG.

All other irl / online contacts of mine outside those two groups suck as they are mostly mundane-thinking normies that can only ever post about lame quotes, violent reactions to current events, selfies, and outings.

There's only 1 person I can remember fondly that I talked to online and that was my ex. We're half a world apart and she treated me better than most people I know irl. We broke up on good terms. I don't think I'll ever be able to talk to her again but the greatness about that relationship made me completely content in that I don't care if I'm gonna be single till I die.

I know all of that sounds pretty normie but trust me. I am like a 2/10 physically (I looked like Merzbow when I was in a relationship) but my confidence soared to that of a Chad because of these experiences in that I don't take anything seriously anymore, including utter social failure. If I was able to get decent friends and a relationship online I'm pretty sure some of you guys will.
>>
>>29542228
Where do you live? i haven't had any problems talking to Americans and shit over Skype when i was using it. No lag or latency problems over the microphone.
>>
>>29540624
This is normal. Online friends can be really super close to you for months or even years at a time and then you just completely fall out of contact with them.
>>
>>29542125
It's all good anon. Most of us here are sensitive which is why we're on 4chan as much as we are.

Any message board related to your interests would probably be better. People can get a clearer idea of you that way. The last time I had a female friend online it was because she private messaged me about a TV show we both liked. You can also get a better grasp of other people on message boards and message them if they seem similar to you. 1 in 5 times, maybe less, does it become a close friendship, but that might can be worth it.
>>
>>29541963
>Said she had health problems but i imagine that means 'Fuck off" i guess.

shes fucking chad
>>
>>29542266
Thank you, Anon.

Ily goodnight.
>>
>>29542024
>But I'm a grill so everything I do must be for attention.

it is, everyone knows girls cant be lonely you fat sack of shit. Fuck off potato head,
>>
>>29541383
>The class ended up being half 40+ year old busy people who wanted to learn it for work, and half teenagers who wanted to supplement school.
You need to find a good big language school that specifically puts people of the same age together.
>>
>>29542222
Omegle, honestly. You gotta sift through the bullshit. Laugh at the horny guys, fux with the horny girls, troll the underageb&, make friends with the cool people.
>>
>>29542241
I'm on the bad side of Europe, south-east.
I've been in two group voice chats for WoW guilds on private servers, and the australian always had the same problem, he'd hear something and due to lag he'd only respond a few seconds later, when other people have started talking.
And then they'd keep silent so he can talk, and he'd keep silent so they can talk, and this few second delay would just ruin the conversation for everyone.
>>
i just had a big falling out with a girl that i met online, met up with, etc.

i think this is the ends lads
>>
>>29542310
Wew I didn't know all my imaginary friends counted. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>29542323
>I'm on the bad side of Europe, south-east.

What nationality are you, mate? And yeah that seems annoying as fuck.
>>
>>29542145

you dont have any orbiters?
>>
>>29542179

email i guess. but i'll have to make a throw away. you could be an axe murderer. where do you live? whats your job?
>>
>>29542392
>you could be an axe murderer. where do you live? whats your job?

none of that is important, you either want it to be a "girl" or some "chad"
>>
>>29542338
What happened senpai?
Storytime?
>>
>>29542346
I'm from Bulgaria. And yes, it was just enough to make me actually mad at times. I spoke up saying that guy just ruins the conversation, and everyone went silent, then they treated me like shit for a day and I quit. It happened both times, in two different small communities (like 4-5 people online at a time) in two private servers, and both times it was a laggy australian.
I also tried playing DOTA2 with a few people from /v/ when it wasn't fashionable to hate the game, and they were all american, canadian and australians, and lag basically meant I played a bad game, and lost it for our team at times. Also we'd sometimes talk over each other. Even a half second delay in VoIP is enough to cause confusion, to be honest, especially during a fast game when everyone speaks up at once as an enemy shows up, for example, or in fights that last 15 seconds and have a lot of cooperation required in them.

I know better than to judge people based on their manufacture place, but as far as talking online is concerned, I really feel like I wouldn't look at australians due to technical limitations.
>>
>>29542298
Sweet dreams. Hope you can make some friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 180x180
Don't fall for the online friendship with grills meme. I've made dozens of friends with girls online over the past 10 months or so and literally every one ends in 1. Them trying to sext you out of the blue (NOT something friends do. Proof that they don't care if they ruin the friendship, they get horny and you're nothing to them but an object to get off) 2. Dropping you after a few months (they get bored, or meet chad, still never cared about you, just needed you for attention) 3. Try to make you a beta orbiter and emotional tampon, but not even offer emotional support to you (obviously still don't care about you, you're just useful again)

I don't know if girls can forge genuine friendships, but they sure as fuck can't forge genuine online friendships. All girls online are only looking for friendships of utility. If you don't serve that utility, you are dropped.
>>
>>29542194

i dont have a skype. ive never used it. never had an internet friend. got a throwaway email?
>>
>>29542233
>Wanna meet up?

sure. meet you at mcdonald car park in half an hour. see you soon!
>>
>>29542424
>trying to sext you out of the blue
where are you meeting these girls? wtf?
>>
>>29540672
I'll be your online friend
Hi I'm Matt
>>
>>29541915
>'m repulsive. Don't shower, obese, and hairy.
That's hot, post pics.
>>
>>29542461
Make it Wendy's and I'm there.

For that baked potato
>>
>>29542024
>I talk to them because they are the closest I've found to having similar intetests, opinions, and list of mental problems.
Being shat on by the world and society doesn't = mental problems. You seem to be legitimately crazy, whereas a robot will just have low social status. Since you can have high social status just by being a vagina, you're obviously too crazy to bother with even for a lonely dude.
>>
>>29542513
not to mention the fat bitch is too lazy and cant be bothered losing weight, outside of that potato head i wouldn't even waste time with that mess.
>>
>>29542424
I'm often sadded by things like this. A couple rancid bitches ruin women for a potentially good robot.

Then they turn bitter and are stuck with tfw no gf. Then its death to all roasties.

Anon, why can you never meet a nice girl like your mommy?
>>
I'm too bad at friends. I can only talk on text which makes me feel extra bad when there's potential to get a closer relationship to someone with a voice call but I just don't have a single word to say ever after stammering out a "hello". But most of the time it doesn't get this far and my almost-as-bad text conversation puts people off fairly quickly. I have one online friend who I really like to talk to but I rarely message them since it's too difficult to come up with conversation and they probably just tolerate me while secretly, behind the dull conversation of mine that probably implies casual disinterest, I am brimming with excitement at every tiny inconsequential thing they say. I wish I was worth a damn to anyone.
>>
>>29542513
>Hasn't seen all the mental illness threads

You are just a normie, reeeeeeee get out.
>>
>>29542583
No, the retards in those threads are.
>>
I get mixed feelings with a female friend online. Not sure if i should continue replying in all honestly. Even though i personally think we get along well and i enjoy talking to her.

Basically;

-Very long messages
-Get along
-Have same interests
-Similar views and or are fine with each views
-Never asked her for her FB or anything else

Reads my message, but will respond in about 7-8 days and doesn't come online as much. I'm patient as fuck (seriously) but it has me wondering. What's that all about? She tells me every now and then something "x" reminded her of me. Or she saw something at the shops and saw something i liked which reminded her of me.

I get mixed feelings. Should i just cut the cord and go on my way?
>>
>>29542618

>thinking this hard about what to do about her
>caring this much
>pretending you can cut the cord
>>
File: 1466755789747.jpg (62 KB, 540x339) Image search: [Google]
1466755789747.jpg
62 KB, 540x339
>>29542644
You make it sound as if I'm obsessed, just wondering. This thread got me thinking about it otherwise i don't. Otherwise i have a very good eye for detail and pick up a lot of things which comes with my old jobs.

Just want to know what's up, since i noticed i am getting mixed feels.
>>
>>29542618
She likes being your friend but doesn't want anything more than friendship. She may think that you do and is being somewhat distant as to not lead you on.

If you can't help wanting more from her than just friendship, then you may have to say goodbye to her. Does she have close family or other friends? Would you feel bad if you ended things?
>>
>>29542618
>>Reads my message, but will respond in about 7-8 days
Is it 1726 so it takes that long for a letter to come through? What the fuck?
>>
File: dsa3.jpg (73 KB, 722x616) Image search: [Google]
dsa3.jpg
73 KB, 722x616
>>29542678
Makes sense. I mean i have mentioned things like camping together. Which she got excited over and brought it up a few times after. As said, I'm dumbfounded. Meeting each other isn't at the highest chance. But if she did come here maybe I'd want something more but it's too early to say. I don't want an online relationship though. She lives with her parents and has friends of course, we both do.

Should i cut contact and save her the trouble? perhaps delete my account.
>>
>>29542657

I don't think you're obsessed but if it bothers you that she takes too long to reply then you obviously care way too much. She has emotional meaning to you, so how are you going to "cut the cord" without it being a willful act of defiance of your own emotions?
It will just be yet another testament to her power over you, albeit she'll know merely exist in abstract, meme form in your soul's repository of memes past.
If you really want to cut the cord you have to make her hate you so that those 7-8 days turn into forever.
Since roasties are retarded this might accidentally end up making her like you though.
>>
>>29542747
The long replies don't bother me, i even said so to her. But otherwise everything else got me wondering. I can cut the cord if it will make her at ease though.

Maybe i'll think for it a day or two afterwards but then i'll be fine.
>>
>>29542732
It's a tough call anon. My last friendship with a girl was like that. As much as I tried, I couldn't stop being needy and overly emotional. So I said goodbye to her and she later deleted her Facebook.

I still think about her at times. She was a sweet girl. But I didn't know her to be her friend without it driving me crazy. So you can either find a way to handle just being friends or lose a probably worthwhile friend.
>>
>>29542808
I can handle being friends fine. But why should i continue being friends if she is trying to distant herself? Sounds like it's better off i cut the cord by deleting my account.

I'm also not the emotional type.
>>
>>29542506

i dont even know if they have a wendys in australia but i'll see you there.
>>
>>29542827
It's possible that she just responds slower because the messages are long or she feels that constant communication will result in running out of things to say. So if it's not too complicated, and you enjoy talking to her, you might as well keep doing it.
>>
>>29542549
A couple? Try dozens. And my mommy was sexually and emotionally abusive. The only woman who ever genuinely cares/cared about me is my sister, and even she's kind of a stuck-up bitch.
>>
>>29542883
sounds like she found herself a bf
>>
File: thmbs.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thmbs.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>29542883
Cheers my man, will do that then since I'd rather not lose a good female friend. Just curious if anything, since i don't want to keep sending messages back (since they are very long) like essay long. Only for her to get annoyed by the fact or think "just fuck my shit up".

That's the thing i am most worried about, it being a one way conversation.
>>
i cant talk to people irl at all and even ol i feel awkward and forced, like it always feels like smalltalk until i really become comfortable with them. i also focus way too much on the way i type (should i use proper grammar and capitalization? or just one of each? or neither? should i say stuff like 'kek' or is that weird? should i use emoticons? etc.)
>>
>>29541733
please kys nigger faggot jewish (original
>>
>>29543147

yeah. same. life is fucking hard. why cant it be easier. socialising comes so naturally for some people. some people cant help it where ever they go. not me though. im socially fucked.
>>
So I'm trying to find friends on omegle
Results so far

First guy was 20 year old Australian history major who was memed as fuck and when I asked him to share a song he got buttmad b/c I said they sounded like goo goo dolls

Next guy was bored and retarded

Next 7 guys exited me because I was male. one of them made fun of my name before doing so

Now talking to "alice" from uk who takes forever to respond. i think she actually is female though based on how retarded her replies are

not going well lads
>>
>>29543186
you gotta spend hours on there to meet one good person. Mileage may vary. I find it worthwhile
>>
I don't deserve friends because I'm a horrible person and so are a lot of you probably.
>>
>>29540624
Im so autistic i dont even have online friend, you're lucky.
>>
biggest reason for a girl distancing herself from you = found another guy
>>
>>29543231
>I don't deserve friends because I'm a horrible person and so are a lot of you probably.

yeah. howd you know?
>>
>>29543341
well i have a gf but i'm no fucking normie
>>
>>29543350
i am a girl but its okay for me, whats your skype?
>>
>>29543350
>i have a gf but i'm no fucking normie
lel
>>
>>29543369
>i am a girl

no thanks
>>
>>29543369

i'll be your friend girl-anon.
how do we try
>>
>>29543397
she's the fat Shrek with the potato head
fyi
>>
>>29543410

i know, i don't care i just want online friend
>>
>>29543424
you go lad, even the fat uggos need love. Thanks for doing the honor for the rest of us robots. Litrelly doing gods work.
>>
>>29543432

she won't reply though
she wants the other anon because he doesn't want her so therefore he's chad
>>
>>29543424

maybe if things work out between you, you can meet irl and have potato headed babies.
>>
>>29543455
i hope he gets the beached potato head to shed some pounds. No excuse to be fat.
>>
Be my friend pls ;_;

pls
>>
>>29543455

it's not like that i'm not memed by girlhood anymore
i don't care if my online friends are men or women
>>
>>29543464
>No excuse to be fat.

i have an excuse to be fat. im fucking lazy.
>>
File: comfy.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
514 KB, 642x662
>>29543475
Fuck aye, imagine you got potato head in the doggy style position, and you've got a camera recording her from the side while you're fucking her axe wound. Recording her fat loose stretch-marked stomach hitting that bed and jiggling around like one of those toy carts at the front of the shops kids sit on.
>>
>>29543497

i can't really imagine that i'm a virgin and have never watched porn so actual sex is kind of just an abstraction for me
>>
>>29543231
True. Then again, everyone is shit, so it doesn't really matter if you're horrible or not. You just talk to people if you find their company pleasant.
>>
>>29543527
Really is pathetic. The fat cow was complaining she wanted friends yet she is ignoring your offer for friendship.

See, women cannot be lonely other than by choice.
>>
>>29543527
>never watched porn

i find this part hard to believe. are you a girl or something?
>>
>>29543527
>never watched porn
>on a board that frequently has porn posted
>>
>>29543489
ayo nigga whyz u be deleting ya shit? u racysist?
>>
>>29543555

i'm male
for some reason i've always been afraid of actual sex. it's always made me really uncomfortable. whenever people post porn pics here it gives me like an instinctual reaction of aversion. there's something about genitalia and intercourse that makes me recoil, even the abstract idea of pleasure used to be off-putting to me. i think something traumatic happened to me when i was young. i do have sexuality but it's heavily fetishized and fucked up. even the way i masturbate used to be fucked up because i discovered it accidentally.
>>
File: uGDN5jx.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
uGDN5jx.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
>>29540624
This happened to me a lot. But pic related also did.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x333
>Find a gal On omegle who's actual fun to talk to
>Doing my best to be interesting. He's got a boyfriend, but I don't even care, I'm just there for the humanity.
>Anon I'll be in your city for the weekend, wanna meet?
>Sure!
>Meet once, she never spoke to me again after that.
>>
>>29543626
what did you talk about?
where did you go?

tell a robot that will never feel this.
>>
>>29543599

i never know if im being rused on here anymore or if there are just a lot of special people on r9k
>>
>>29543545
Other peoples shitness is irrelevant. I'm not going to poison another human being, especially one I care about.
>>
>>29543626
>he
>she
>>
>>29543635

i come here because it's the only place i can be honest about these kinds of things. rusing people is what i have to do irl, not here.
>>
>>29543635
don't believe r9k lies, majority of the people here are just roleplaying as a helpless loser, you shouldn't post here if you are an actual loser
>>
>>29542486
Woah I'm also Matt hi
>>
>>29540624
Are gou that autistic gernan guy?
>>
>>29543655

so what do you fap to, anon?
>>
>>29543664

this is psychological warfare designed to make everyone feel like they're alone even here.
how sinister can you get anon? why don't you save your malevolent energies for those who deserve it? or is that all of us?
who hurt you anon?
>>
>>29543664
>you shouldn't post here if you are an actual loser

oh well i guess i'll go them. b-bye.
>>
>>29541080
Well if reaching out is terrible, then who will reach out? Will you? Cause one of you has to establish some sort of contact otherwise you can't even make an exchange. So then you're terrible?
>>
>>29543684

it's really weird and would take a lot of explaining, which i'm not sure i'm prepared to do, partly because it's embarrassing and bizarre and partly because even i myself don't fully understand it. i'm also paranoid about it because it's morally disturbing.
it isn't the type of thing that can be explained in a few words. it's not a normie fetish like toes or w/e, it's more situational and ritualistic than anything, it's like stage-managing a process, which is another reason why i think i might have been traumatized, although i can't imagine how it turned into what it now is
>>
I used to play that shitty Adventure Quest MMO back in middle school with one of my friends from school. After playing for a couple of months my friend and I ended rping in a family with some girl and her sister. My friend and the girl rped as a responsible husband and wife while I was a crazy drug addicted neighbor. I stopped logging on after 8th grade because the shit got too crazy with dramatically stupid storylines that rival pro wrestling. Since then I have made no attempt to make online friends.
>>
>>29543736
You misunderstand the post. Read again.
>>
>>29543741
Just tell us, you're anonymous text on a screen
>>
>constantly worried I'll agitate someone but a lot of the time I wind up not knowing when to shut up about a line of thought when it comes to mind
>legitimately interested in foreign cultures but I wind up just bugging the few people I run into that belong to them
>ask a Japanese (that claims to be a girl) about the new Civ VI Japan leader since we both play the same (unrelated) game, she doesn't have a damn clue either but I still get replies in the vein of "??????????" within that conversation in what was not an awkward format on my part at all
I'm just curious, I don't want into your stinky britches stop replying like I'm trying to get into your pants
Why are the only people that talk to me anymore usually claiming to be women? FML I need a better hobby.
>>
>>29543918

well another thing is i'm confused about it because part of me wants to grow out of it and the other part of me wants to dive into it with total abandon.
so it's hard for me to share even online because i'm not even sure what reaction i want. i kind of want you all to mock it and shock me out of it if possible, at the same time i want you to be into it.
>>
women are the most flakiest pieces of shit. they will always throw you away regardless of time spent talking just because a good looking guy came along and she got interested.
>>
>>29543945
You'll only know our reaction if you tell us. Maybe getting it off your chest will help you. I don't know why you put so much importance onto something so trivial online where you don't risk shame by association. I fap to futa doujins. I'd never ever tell anyone that irl but on an anonymous imageboard it means nothing
>>
>>29543954

you're 100% right about women but you can't really expect them to behave like men, because they simply aren't. they just operate under a different set of morals. i try not to judge them for what they do anymore. it's like getting mad at a retard or a little kid.
>>
>>29544000
It's still amazing how quick a women will throw you under the bus, just for a chance of sitting on some good looking guys cock. Who in the end may not even give a slight fuck about her.

It's unbelievable how dumb they are, no have no morale, respect, and no code.
>>
>>29543692
i am just tired of your games thats all, if you honestly don't know what i am talking about, join any r9k skypegroup and you will realize most of the threads are created to bait and laugh at actual miserable people
>>
File: 1427317043128.jpg (317 KB, 1143x717) Image search: [Google]
1427317043128.jpg
317 KB, 1143x717
>>29540624
I never had real life friends or online friends. I never held a female's hand who isn't a family member, let alone do other things.
I really can't understand how do people even become friends or talk, outside of here. I simply can't wrap my head around it.
Being a fucking autist is nice i guess.
>>
>>29543633
We went to a Cafe'. Ripoff of starbucks, as we don't have it here. It was morning and she wanted something to drink.
Then we walked around the city center, as she wanted to visit Florence (yes, Italian anon here)
I'm pretty sure that she had at least a bit of fun, even if I was a bit embarassed, as it was the first time I was actually alone with a girl.
But we were both laughing and she didn't seem to mind my presence that much. We talked about random normie shit, cartoons, Tv series. I remember that she told me she was reading a book, but i've forgot the title. I tried my best to be polite and stuff like that.
I Still can't complain, I guess, It felt nice.

I Still don't know why she stopped talking. I suspect because of her boyfriend, I could ask her, but it would be weird, and I don't care much at this point.
>>
File: haa-is-unhappy.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
haa-is-unhappy.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>29540624

What I find is there is always that one faggot in a group chat who every time you post he comes out of nowhere to divert attention to himself. Whenever you reply to him he stops talking and or ignores you. And then when he asks a question and 2 people reply to him he always picks the other person to respond further. Insult him at the right moment and others laugh at him along with you he finally responds to you.

This type of person makes it very clear they don't like you but for an unknown reason. In my experience it's always jealously and or they don't like the circlerjerk you've created in the group and so they try to tear it down starting with you as you stand out the most. I've been in many skype groups/chats/IRC and this has always been the case. Eventually they end up becoming your friend but by some mutual interest you end up sharing with them.

And on a 50/50 occasion they find out something else about you they don't like and unfriend you BUT they keep stalking you from the outside. They can't get a enough of you and put you on their mind too much. This type of friend/rival/ally I find the most perplexing.
>>
>>29540624
>still play black ops 1
>always recieve friend requests after I go 35-2 on average
>always deny and thats why I have 0 friends in my account
no ragrets, I even deleted people I actually knew from high school
>>
>>29544145

>the solitude of genius
>>
>>29542222
the key to omegle is using tags

4chan and then whatever boards you use
>>
>>29543621
there's hope for all of us right
>>
>>29544116
Deep down she probably hated it and found it boring
>>
File: IMG_5915-e1374410446706[1].jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5915-e1374410446706[1].jpg
79 KB, 480x640
>>29544116
>tfw no one to go to Arnold with
;_;
>>
>>29544357
I feel you Italic, guelph, Anonbro!

Even if the cafe' is a little bit overpriced and hipsterish, in my opinion. But it was a special occasion.
>>
>>29541747
>>29542082
Infinity Chan has some small niche boards with tiny communities so regulars become well known to each other so you can end up with a similar situation.

Small subreddits as well maybe.

Not all forums are ghost towns either.
>>
>>29544044
While I don't know how valid this is I tried a skype group once and many people there seemed to be r9k regulars and also involved in other groups and seemed to know a lot of the same r9k people, as if there were high school tier social circles at play that the r9k board doesn't even know about.

As for the people themselves they were almost all non-virgins, the odd virgin had relationships still, plenty of girls, all had jobs and/or higher education, plenty of them went to parties and social gatherings etc.
>>
>>29544738
Maybe true losers don't even join skype groups
>>
>>29541747
What you want is an IRC channel, too bad IRC is dead just like everything good in the world.
>>
>>29544738
>as if there were high school tier social circles at play that the r9k board doesn't even know about.
There are, I don't participate in that shit so I don't know who is in which one exactly, but it's plainly obvious that this happens, lots of threads have some retarded highschool drama about camwhores for example, or retarded tripfag drama, but it's also visible when people are anon if you just search the archive a little bit.
>>
>>29544738
This is very troubling
>>
>>29544228
Its only possible if you're open to it. When you doubt you fulfill your own prophecy
>>
>>29541815
Why the fuck would I talk to a roastie that isn't gonna fuck me or send nudes?
I got shit to do, FOH
>>
>get online friends
>they're really eager to talk and get to know me
>too autistic to be bothered to open up
>just casually talk every few weeks until it becomes never
>>
>online friends facebook account
>only 75 friends
>most were random adds
>no likes on anything I post
>talk to nobody
>even a loser among losers
>>
Hi im charles but you can call me charley brown.
Wanna be friends anon?
>>
>>29540624
Why don't you make /r9k/ friends?

Drop your skype.
>>
>>29542424
I've never done any of this to anyone online. I have had people be bad to me though. I try to do the opposite and always be there for people I talk to and I'm very patient and don't like putting my problems on others. But it's still hard to meet people I really connect and have similar interests with. I think it's hard for men and women to be friends at times, men always seem to fall in love.
>>
>>29542885
>sexually abusive
wew
gonna need some greentext
>>
I find making online friend to be even harder(not that I have real life friends either though). In real life, you can at least do activities together, but online it's just 100% conversing. I run out of things to say way too quickly.
>>
I'll be anyone's friend~ ;-;
>>
>>29550520
What are some of your interests, anon?
>>
Darkest Dungeon?

>>29540879

Notbad.jpg
>>
>>29548745
I'm gonna call ya Chuck
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.