[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw some street racing normies crash into the pole and die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: trump 2016.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
trump 2016.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>tfw some street racing normies crash into the pole and die right outside your bedroom window
it happened twice in 5 years, one was killed and the other seriously injured, fucking hilarious.
>>
Post pictures fag.
>>
Post more stories of normies getting btfo, I love these threads
>>
>>29540459
the guy was yelling out for help when he was impaled by a stop sign, but i only went outside when i heard the life flight helicopter landing and it was too late.

i just assumed it was normies being cunts at first, (yelling AYYOO HELP LOL and then roasting or assaulting people that come out of their houses) so i stayed inside.
>>
File: 1460040174749.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460040174749.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>2010
>waiting for bus at 6am to go to work
>See P plater going 30ks in a 60 zone
>clearly drunk he is swerving everywhere
>Crashes into stoby pole
>Someone walks by half an hour later and calls an ambulance
>Board bus chuckling to myself
>>
File: trump2853.jpg (91 KB, 596x543) Image search: [Google]
trump2853.jpg
91 KB, 596x543
>>29540597
the worst people i ever met were two chad bully brothers from my neighborhood.
they acted like 9 year olds just roasting random people and picking fights for fun, getting in trouble with the police and pretending to be gangsters.
one of them died in a gutter one night because he wanted to be a cool guy and do 160kph in a busy city street with his friends in the car.
it was one of the greatest moments of my life hearing about it the next day.
eventually the other brother went crazy and is now struggling with a severe meth addiction and in and out of jail every other month.

it sounds petty but i went with my friend at 3am and danced on his fucking grave and it felt amazing..
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.