[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to learn a language and don't know what one I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465949542347.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465949542347.gif
13 KB, 500x500
I want to learn a language and don't know what one I should learn. Please help robots
>>
Do you like weeb shit? Japanese
Do you like intense internet shitposting? Russian
Do you like burritos, latina women but hate walls? Spanish
Do you like physical metal that is dug up from the ground? German
You're not romantic so don't even think about learning french.
>>
>>29540356
I think you should start with english
>>
>>29540356
esperanto, because it's supposed to be really easy and you probably don't have the motivation
>>
>>29540457
I understand Esperanto, and I only speak French and English, not Esperanto.
>>
>>29540356
Japanese is the most applicable to internet culture
>>
spanish
>sounds good
>can read don quixote
>can travel to both probably the most interesting country in europe and pretty much a whole continent
>>
>>29540547
Portuguese is more worth it to learn than spanish
>>
>>29540576
why's that? because of brazil or something else?
>>
>>29540445
>Do you like intense internet shitposting? Russian
How intense are we talking about?
>>
>>29540593
>brazil or something else?
what the fuck else would I be talking about? portufail?
>>
>>29540356
Gotta laugh if you think you can teach yourself a language that's actually useful which would be
Arabic
Chinese
English
French
Russian
Spanish

According to the UN
So have fun slurring your words and saying shit wrong
also if you think Japanese is easy
or possible to learn on your own by reading genki or using free methods then you might as well give up now otherwise be prepared to be laughed at by people who've actually spent money and time trying and still fail
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.