[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sitting in my basement >Bored >Check normie news for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: red-hot-blue.jpg (33 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
red-hot-blue.jpg
33 KB, 550x412
>Sitting in my basement
>Bored
>Check normie news for a laugh
>I see a headline saying the GBP has dropped in value
>I start to panic
>I worked hard for my GBP
>I begin to hyperventilate as I start to wonder how many chores I'll have to do to get tendies now.
>Start worrying that I won't be able to survive like this
>Decide to read the rest of the article
>Breathe a heavy sigh of relief as I realize that it's just normiebucks that are losing value, and my points are still retaining all their value.
>>
>>29539943
8/10 original at least
>>
This just makes me nostalgic for the flood of OC that tendie/GBP threads created
>>
And what the fuck do you think you parents use to buy your food and jammies and pay for your internet, anon?
>>
File: 1466806501342.jpg (89 KB, 922x591) Image search: [Google]
1466806501342.jpg
89 KB, 922x591
>>29539943

> tfw steam only accepts normiebux
>>
>>29540419
A real currency and not some limey funny money
>>
>>29539943
BTFO Normalscum no matter how much your shit "real'" money drops in value our far superior GBP system is eternal
>>
>>29539943
the real question is how many GBP your mommie wants for a meal of chicken tendies (sauce included of course)
I would love to share prices with you guys cuz i think there is some shady business going on with pricing tendies and monster energy drinks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.