[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are LGBT the true robots? They seem to have it the worst.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Are LGBT the true robots?

They seem to have it the worst.
>>
They bring it on themselves
>>
>>29539893
Trans people are mentally ill, so of course they are more likely to attempt suicide. Even in a society that "celebrates" and "accepts" trans-ness, it will always be associated with instability and illness because it is literally a mental illness.
Being trans and having gender dysphoria is the exact same thing.
Prove me wrong
>>
>>29539893
What they leave out is the Robot suicide rate is 300%
>>
>>29539893
Really? A group of people who change their body irrevocably for "attention", "attempt" suicide. One of the most attention seeking behaviours.

I'm not surprised at all.
>>
>>29539893
>"""""suicide attempt"""""
Homos tend to be very melodramatic, what about the actual suicide rates?
>>
You all are fucking retards.
>>
>>29539918
You are so fucking ignorant that it's comical.

Things associated with increased suicide risk

>being homeless
>being rejected from family (relationships)
>being thrown out by family (minor/dependent)
>unusual/freakish appearance (being stared at or treated differently)
>body image issues/failure to live up to societal standards (not being as pretty as other girls, not being as manly as other men)
>difficulty dating
>difficulty getting employment
>being bullied in school

If you are trans, you get all of these issues magnified dramatically. That's why trannies kill themselves, they literally get every shit hand life can throw at them. Trannies also have increased risk of being robbed, raped, violently assaulted, being addicted to drugs, not being treated fairly by medical personnel and police, as well as having virtually no discrimination protection laws. If you think that trans people are celebrated or accepted in America or any country you are a fucking retard who buys into liberal media propaganda bullshit. 4chan's view of trannies is far more widespread and normal than tumblr's view of trannies.
>>
>>29539893
>I am trans and proud normiebook page
>highest suicide rates
>proud
>>
>>29540074
All of those things you mentioned are things that cause or are caused by mental illness.
Being trans is just another bullet point on that list of things that contributes to increased suicide risk.

Any of those things is "magnified" when you're already dealing with one of them.
Difficulty dating is a whole lot worse when you have an unusual/freakish appearance, for example.

And besides, you didn't even address my point. I never claimed that America WAS a place of acceptance and happines, I used a hypothetical situation to assert that even if it WERE, being trans would be enough to make someone unhappy regardless of those other random things you bulletpointed.

I'll say it again:
GENDER DYSPHORIA (aka "being trans") is a MENTAL ILLNESS. It is LITERALLY a medically classified mental illness just like depression or schitzophrenia.
>>
>29540074
>being homeless
not that many hobbo trans, there are lots of shelters
>being rejected from family (relationships)
this does happen i guess
>being thrown out by family (minor/dependent)
this doesnt have to do with being trans, rather its because trans are really hard to deal with, still it barely happens at all and until you are 21 its ilegal
>unusual/freakish appearance (being stared at or treated differently)
not a trans issue, everyone who looks really off gets this
>body image issues/failure to live up to societal standards (not being as pretty as other girls, not being as manly as other men)
nobodys fault, people like what they like, people identify as what they identify. If girls want to be girly and boys manly and you cant keep up then its not societys fault for your shortcomings
>difficulty dating
you knew what you where getting into, not many people want a trans partner
>difficulty getting employment
again, they are hard to employ but lately there has been a shift for employing them in night clubs, hairdressers, selling womens clothes, etc
>being bullied in school
everyone gets bullied in school. You will never change the way kids act and frankly trying to punish a little kid just for being a little kid makes you a moron and unfit to educate children
>>
>>29540074
>Trannies also have increased risk of being robbed, raped, violently assaulted, being addicted to drugs, not being treated fairly by medical personnel and police
thats because you are accounting for the large chunk that work as prostitutes, compared with cis prostitutes the numbers check up
>If you think that trans people are celebrated or accepted in America or any country you are a fucking retard who buys into liberal media propaganda bullshit
liberal propaganda does act against trans interests. If you get them to tell you to transittion over and over because you will be happy and beautiful and then you do and its nothing like they promised and they reject you because they dont want to show you because you are a failure not like the pretty trans they show you have a big justification there for why they kill themselves so much and it isnt society. Its the media
>>
>>29539893
>suicide attempt
It's just attention whoring. If you want to die, you go through with it. If you want attention, you "attempt" suicide.
>>
File: heheheheheh.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heheheheheh.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>29539893

>Are LGBT the true robots?

You'd think so with the amount of gay shit being posted on this board.
>>
>>29540204
women used to get fingered by doctors to cure hysteria.
go ahead and keep believing that people different than you are mentally ill tho.
>>
>>29541344
If you hate your body and have to go through surgery to accept yourself, you are not healthy
>>
>>29541344
Even trannies say that gender dysphoria is a mental illness because they become depressed and suicidal that their body isn't how they want it
>>
>>29541344
Being different than me is not the same as being mentally ill.

Being different than a vast proportion of human beings, however, is a sure sign that something about you isn't working as intended.
>>
People who attempt suicide without doing it are seeking help and generally know there's end to their suffering even if just subconsciously.

People who actually commit suicide are the ones at the end of their rope. They don't have a shred of hope, even subconsciously.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.