[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex really that good or is it just some "ooh yes I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1466922658824.jpg (232 KB, 1080x1202) Image search: [Google]
1466922658824.jpg
232 KB, 1080x1202
Is sex really that good or is it just some "ooh yes I'm havin' it yes this means I'm normal" meta bullshit?
Think of all the physical feels you can feel during sex. You can replicate literally all of them by yourself, one way or the other.
So the REAL difference lays in the simple fact that you're having it.
Mental self-satisfaction to assert yourself to the eyes of others (and yourself).
>>
Idk it's ok. I've never had like mind blowing sex. I enjoy it and want it but mostly it never lived up to the height of my expectations. And I've fucked some really hot girls in life. I mean big boobs, pale skin, skinny waste, fucking me in a house in the hills and saying my dick is soooo big kind of shit.
I like sex but idk.
>>
>>29539688
>big boobs equal hot girl
go to bed kiddo
>>
>>29539664
The mental aspect is a big deal. Does it feel rewarding to fap? Not really. Does it feel rewarding to fuck? I wouldn't know, but I guess it does. I mean, that alone means there's a girl willing to let you insert your dick into her pussy. The thought alone makes me diamonds, even if it doesn't fell better.

So, yeah, I agree with you, but I wouldn't know.
>>
>>29539664
Sex is literally a meme. There's no way to say this without coming off as fedora, but only retards who consume mindless media are obsessed with it.
>>
Really the only thing that makes it "better" (just different, really, not better) than masturbation is that it's another person, so it feels a little more exciting at first. Sometimes it doesn't even feel that great, just.. decent. Sometimes I just prefer being fingered rather than fucked, and it's the same thing, better because it's someone else and not me.

But also, I've only been with one person and he was a virgin too, so maybe we just weren't doing it right
>>
>>29539712
Hey, I like what I like. And anyway you would like this girl I'm thinking of rn too.
>>
>>29539753
hey guys
I'm A GIRL
do you copy?
I
AM
A
GIRL!!!!!!
ahah ~
A girl ok?
pls don't ignore me.
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 800x975) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 800x975
Physically, it's one step above jerking off. In fact if you don't care about the person, she can just be a 110lb flashlight with boobs and mouth.

But it's the emotional bonding that is deferent, it's trust when it's with someone you love.

Casual sex isn't worth it because of std and preggo risk, dating is
>>
In my experience, blowjobs feel pretty awesome. Handjobs are fun too cause its someone else's hand. Pussy has always felt pretty meh to me.

Definitely get someone to blow you at least once.

>>29539753
This is the correct answer.
>>
so it's just meta bullshit, thanks for the confirmation.
>>
Having a girl say she's horny again and wants you to fuck her again is a pretty great feeling.

It's like masturbating but with a few more unexpected twists and turns that heightens the experience and afterwards you don't feel like shit.
>>
File: peppapepe.png (486 KB, 640x820) Image search: [Google]
peppapepe.png
486 KB, 640x820
ooh yes I'm havin' it
>>
File: timthumb.png (136 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.png
136 KB, 350x350
>>29539664
Is having friends really that good or is it just some "ooh yes I'm with people' yes this means I'm normal" meta bullshit?
>>
>>29539664
>replicating mutual love
>replicating the joy of shared pleasure
>replicating unexpected spontaneity
wow wow nice man how did you do it
>>
>>29539664
It doesn't even feel that good. But it is on my mind 24/7 and it is hard to get. God is cruel
>>
>>29539664
depends on whether you're a cutfag or not
>>
>>29540361
> and afterwards you don't feel like shit

who feels like shit after masturbating?
>>
>>29540458
>implying love, joy and "unexpected spontaneity" aren't just social construct
>implying I need social constructs to be happy
>>
>>29539688
please leave. reee3e etc. etc.
>>
Normal is just as much a construct as love.
It's about connection. Meaningless sex, I haven't had any but I imagine it feels about like masturbation. Intimate, relational sex physically feels the same. Companionship is invaluable, and if you take sex and cut off companionship, you lose the value.
>>
>>29539664
The physical sensation is overrated, I come faster when I fap. But it's nice emotionally, if the girl enjoy it.
>>
>>29540515

I think you're retarded, but as long as your happy... being retarded is just a social construct right
>>
I think just being that close to another person is the best part.
>>
>>29541421
as my happy? uhn?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.