[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we escape from the horror of this existence /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
How do we escape from the horror of this existence /r9k/?
>>
Go for a walk and realise how beautiful this life is and cry about all the time you have been wasting so far.
>>
I just assume this life isn't my real one.
I'm actually in a simulation, and the only way to wake me up is for me to 'realize' some sort of lesson from this current simulation. I think all of these bad things that keep happening to me is connected to the lesson I'm supposed to learn, but I'm not entirely sure yet.
>>
The Truth will set you free.
Free.
>>
>>29539317
Only One Way Out
Original
>>
I have a feeling you already know the answer to that question, truth is existence has been foisted upon us. You can't escape without giving up the gift that is life, and I admit it's a gift only begrudgingly. A better question is how do we continue to trudge through in high spirits?
>>
>>29539326
that is some real normie advice you gave. what next? you want to tell him to "just be him self"

Fucking normies get off my board and fuck off and die while you are at it.
>>
>fap
>Take drugs
>Play vidya
>>
>>29539462
It isn't exactly false though. I remember feeling completely mentally numb and depressed after not leaving my house for 3 weeks but it all went away after going for a jog and working up a sweat. Try it next time.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.