[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONFIDENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0787.jpg (81 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
81 KB, 620x348
I just want to tell you all something.
I used to come here and shitpost and generally not have a life like I'm guessing most of you, I used to be exactly like most of you guys, no job, no friends, horrible sleeping pattern etc.
I started going to the gym, stuck to it, stopped shitposting, got a half decent job and now I have 8/10 girlfriend and loads of friends and am currently on my way to buying a house. Don't get me wrong, this was a 4 year turn around but it was the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

You guys can do it, fuck what you've been told your whole lives. I've been lurking the past few weeks and I still get a massive laugh over what you guys post. No, not just the sad/embarrassing stories. Seriously, the way you ""robots"" word things and the shit you guys give each other leaves this normie in stitches and crying from laughter. Just in that sense there has to be some sort of hope for you guys.
Just take the leap and start working out, for me, it all started there. More confidence, more social skills, just everything.

And trust me, if a no confidence 130 kg robot who went to sleep at 6 in the morning everyday and slept the day away everyday for 18 months can do it, you can!
Pic not related
>>
How the hell did you afford a gym memebership?
>>
>>29539262
>just lift bro!!
>just get a good job!!
>just get friends!!
Please do us all a favor die in a horrific car crash. Thanks in advance
>>
>>29539386
neetbux>>29539638
fuck yourself, build up some confidence and just do it. I know easier said than done but fuck me stop sitting at a computer feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>29540048
Nah, fuck you, cunt.

I don't feel sorry for myself. I don't want a gf and I sure as fuck don't want to be surrounded by fucking normalfag pieces of shit.

Your "advice" is completely useless. If you really wanted to be helpful, you'd find a gun and blow your fucking brains out. You're more useful as worm chow than a human being.
>>
>>29540144
Hahahahaha! I'll think of ya when I'm driving my new BMW and fucking my hot girlfriend in a brand new house, cunt
>>
>>29540284
Keep me out of your thoughts, fuckface. I want nothing to do with you or your shitty superficial lifestyle.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.