[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parent hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: abuse1.jpg (75 KB, 946x1400) Image search: [Google]
abuse1.jpg
75 KB, 946x1400
What is the worst thing one of your parents ever said to you.
>>
>i love you
[origami killer]
>>
>>29539258
Once I bought a shirt I really liked and my mom kept nagging me that I wore it too much and that people were going to think we were poor (I wore it probably like once a week).

One day she smiled and said "anon, come give me a hug!"
I gave her a hug, and she ripped the shirt in half right off my back.

I don't hug my mom any more
>>
>A mother doesn't care how her child looks. Even if she gives birth to a ferret she'll still love it.

-Said my mother one day out of context
What did she mean by this?
>>
My parents are really good so whatever fuck up in life I've had I can only blame myself
>>
i once told my mom i wanted to kill myself because my therapist told me to tell my parents my feels.

she offered to help me.
>>
>>29539302
>>A mother doesn't care how her child looks. Even if she gives birth to a ferret she'll still love it.
Ehh. My parents have made fun off my looks most of my life. So it's not always true.
>>
>>29539302
I can't tell if she was implying something about your looks but she is right.

Anons, if your mother calls you handsome and smart and all that stuff even if you're obviously not, she's not lying, she just truly believes it.
>>
>There's something wrong with you. You're going to end up like Ted Kaczynski.

thanks mom, also thanks for not teaching me any life skills at all. you did a great job teaching me to hate my dad, though.
>>
>>29539258
You have to live in this world<
>>
Don't remember. I suppressed and subconsciously repressed a lot of shit from my childhood in order to cope.

They were very nasty, judgemental, condescending and meanspirited. They're pathologically insecure and without even realising the effects of what they're doing, seek to bring everyone around them down so they can stop feeling inferior and start acting superior.
>>
>>29539404
>thanks for not teaching me any life skills
My grandparents were the same way. Yet they always expected me to excel and reach their unrealistically high standards.

Why do you think your mother was like that?
>>
>you have to take out the trash today anon
FUCKING PARENTS CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAAL
>>
>>29539517
>my grandparents
Assuming your parents weren't dead and that isn't the reason they are raising you it seems like your grandparents failed twice.
>>
Nothing. But she hasn't said that I'm handsome since I hit puberty and became ugly as fuck.

At least she doesn't lie to me right guys??
>>
>>29539473
Exact the same here with my mom.

That shit destroyed my confidence. Also she's depressed fibromyalgic single mom since I have memory. Its like scaping from the underworld
>>
>If your not going to listen to us you're better off dead.
>you fat ugly pig. loose some fucking weight
>your so weak and shy. you're like a women
>you look like a fucking cripple
I tell them I don't want an arranged marriage
>dad and mom laugh and say, "how else is anyone going to marry your ugly ass"
>>
One time I asked for tendies

The bitch said "no"

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Dad
>you're a bitch just like your mom (said that to me a lot)
>you're such a loser, go out and find some guy to fuck you or something so you cheer up (back when I was a 19-20yr old kv, now I'm 23 and still same)
>you need to wear makeup you look bad
Mom
>shut up, I don't want to listen to all your toxic garbage, you are so negative
>you need to find someone to talk to and it's not me
>your best isn't good enough
>you're stupid just like your father
>>
>tell E9 USAF dad I want to be a fighter pilot
>"that's a pipe dream and it will never happen"
>ask cousins who both are pilots and USAFA graduates how I can improve myself
>"if you have to ask, you already failed"
>tell mom I want to be a CIA agent
>"you tell everyone everything, that will never happen"
>tell both parents I want to kill myself
>"your problems are insignificant and do not compare to the stresses I face everyday"
>mom has never told me she is proud of me
>when she finally does, she says in the same sentence I disappoint her a lot

whatever, I didn't need self-esteem anyway
>>
>>29539258
You're just like your father

Originally origami
>>
I was obese in my early years into high school

One time I was watching DBZ while my mother was drinking. It was the reveal of kid buu. They did a slow mo revealing his form from feet to head

After, my mother said " why dont you have a body like that?"

Shit stung
>>
File: 1432942050564.png (174 KB, 446x563) Image search: [Google]
1432942050564.png
174 KB, 446x563
'I don't want you sitting inside your room like some pathetic NERD. Look at your sister, she has friends unlike you and actually makes me proud'
I think my mother sorely regretted this outburst despite my facial emotions remaining still and never mentioning it again to her. She has basically accepted that I'm not a normie and she's happy for it since she has seen what having a normie daughter is like with my sister. It did hurt at the time though since my mother always acted kind towards me.
>>
>>29539258
>what is the worst thing one of your parents ever said to you.
>said to you
>said
The used to beat the living shit out of me with a fucking belt a broom and the TV cable because I had bad grades in fucking elementary school
>>
File: how horrifying.jpg (56 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
how horrifying.jpg
56 KB, 225x220
My mother has said some pretty cruel things you should never say to your own child, she said them out of sheer rage and anger though because we argue a lot.

She's told me I'm garbage, retarded, moronic, pathetic, abnormal, insane, etc. Of course I in turn have said the same things to her as well, I've called my mom things I shouldn't, I've said things to my mom that no son should say to their mom.

I'm no licensed psychologist but I minored in psychology and I can tell my mother has a lot of mental issues, she admitted that she was seeing a therapist when I was little or before I was born. It could have been for post partum depression or something, but she's always had issues. I've seen my mother scream at random strangers on the street and in the store, she has major anger issues. She has NO PATIENCE, she gets upset if she has to wait for something. She's narcissistic and considers herself above other women her age, she's racist and prejudice as fuck. She hates niggers and mexicans, hates poor people, only converses with high society/rich people and thinks she is the Queen of England and I'm the Prince she is grooming for nobility and aristocracy, which is far from the case.

My mother is so delusional it's sad, she hates pretty much everyone she meets because they are poor or retarded, she considers everyone stupid and moronic except for her. If my mother had testicles they'd be made out of Tungstun, my mother just isn't afraid of consequences. She'll bitch out another guy's mother or girlfriend, she'll fight/cuss out another women if the women says something to her.

My mom just doesn't give a fuck, one of these days it'll come back to bite her. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't been arrested or thrown in jail before, because I've seen her threaten people physically and scream at them verbally. I've seen her embarrass me several times in public when she walks out of stores, or cusses out the manager or employee of a shop.

I usually end up apologizing
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.