[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other chads browsing this board just to laugh at losers who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_nl29nb6rbO1sy1faio1_1280.jpg (318 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl29nb6rbO1sy1faio1_1280.jpg
318 KB, 960x1280
Any other chads browsing this board just to laugh at losers who can't even get a fucking girl?

lmao what is wrong with you people
>>
File: 1466905383291.jpg (627 KB, 1582x1047) Image search: [Google]
1466905383291.jpg
627 KB, 1582x1047
I know that feel.

I went from a 6/10 to a solid 9/10 (pic related) and have fucked tens of girls since
>>
File: 1456347245063.png (735 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
1456347245063.png
735 KB, 1280x964
>>29538975

what's it like swimming in a sea of pussy juices anon
>>
I doubt Chads would spend any time here for any reason when they could be doing the things that make them chads.
>>
File: 1459094499194.png (65 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1459094499194.png
65 KB, 540x527
>>29538952

>thought I was a beta
>get a hard science degree
>run in marathons
>publish writings
>seduce women away from their boyfriends and husbands on a regular basis

>realize I was chad all along
>>
>>29538975
Waaait a minuute
Somethings amiss hereeeee
>>
Yep ryan gosling here, just baggged 300 this night alone
>>
File: lil bro.jpg (137 KB, 1287x823) Image search: [Google]
lil bro.jpg
137 KB, 1287x823
>>29538952
here's a picture of toni with his brother jan
>>
normies don't give a fuck about this shithole. They are too busy with their wonderful lives
>>
>>29538952
Chad's don't browse online forums let alone /r9k/. Chad's don't go out of their way to make fun of others. That's what normal fags do to feel powerful. Chad is powerful by nature and he knows it, he doesn't need to compensate like the normal fags on here.
>>
>>29539168
There's something off about this dude. He looks like he should be attractive, but his face has this artificial look that makes him look creepy and off putting. His face is too symmetric.
>>
>>29539055
Shit I guess I need to just publish some writings and then I can steal all those wives on a regular basis like this chad here.
>>
>>29539168
FUCK

THIS IS FUCKNIG PROOF TAHT LIFE IS FUCKING TORTURE THIS FFUICKLING LIFE IS HELL LOOK AT HIS BROTHER HIS BROTHERI ISU FCKING 2/10 AND HE'S A 9/10 HOW CAN THIS FUCKNIG HAPPEN

THERE IS NO FUCKING JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE BORN LUCKY

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>29539395
Maybe one of them is a cuck child.
>>
>>29539218
>he's just TOO handsome

good problem to have
>>
>>29539447
No really though. He has all the facial features that we would expect of someone handsome, but there is something weird about him which pushes him down a bit.
>>
>>29539532
What pushes him down? His jaw is perfect (great ramus length, superb chin, amazing forward mandibular growth), his lips are full but not too thick, his philtrum is the perfect length, nose is long and straight with no asymmetrical deviations, hooded eyes, rectangular forehead, GODLIKE hairline, great beard genetics, light colored eyes, nice eyebrows, perfect zygomas which go well with his buccal area

He's an objective 9/10
>>
>>29539532
He's wearing makeup.
Original mang.
>>
>>29539218
It's uncanny valley, his face looks shopped on or something. Plus, his eyes are always in different directions, which is odd.

>>29539754
Stop trying to reduce attractiveness to a list of features you should have, you just look autistic. This isn't sluthate.
>>
>>29540140
What makes him more attractive than his brother?

Hint: the features I listed
>>
>>29540208
Obviously attractiveness does come from some features, but it's not those alone, as proven by the fact that he has all of those and people still think he looks weird. And that some individuals don't have them and are still seen as highly attractive.
>>
I used to be a hentai loli monster girl gangbang fapping virgin weaboo. Then i travelled out of my country and started kissing and flirting like crazy.

Now I have a gf and I haven't played any vidya or watched anime in over a year.

I used to be really insecure but after getting out there i got so many compliments about my face and body. So now I'm kind of a dick now.

I used to browse here errrryday but now i come every once in awhile.
>>
>>29540249
Also, if the brother lost weight, he'd look much, much more attractive. Unlikely he'd look as good as his brother unless he wore makeup and spent a long time finding out how to pose for images, as well as grooming himself. The non-model one is clearly overweight with poor hygiene.
>>
>>29540249
It's his features and nothing else.
>And that some individuals don't have them and are still seen as highly attractive.
Prove it (don't give me high status males like celebs or millionaires because they're halo'd by their status/money)

>>29540314
>just lose weight, bro

LOL just LOL
>>
File: 1466611741997.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1466611741997.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>29540342
>It's his features and nothing else.

No shit, but simply going "He has X, Y and Z features, so he'll be attractive" makes no sense, he looks strange.

>Prove it (don't give me high status males like celebs or millionaires because they're halo'd by their status/money)

Pic related.

>LOL just LOL

Are you implying that bodyfat percentage doesn't impact your facial features? You're a moron.
>>
>>29540375
>No shit, but simply going "He has X, Y and Z features, so he'll be attractive" makes no sense, he looks strange.

Do you think he's attractive? More importantly, do you think girls think he's attractive? Don't you think he's a male model for a reason?

>Pic related.
So you can't? What I expected

>Are you implying that bodyfat percentage doesn't impact your facial features? You're a moron.
He'd still look like shit, even with low bf. He has a subhuman squirrel face.
>>
>>29539168
They both look fucking weird. If the brother on the right got some dental work (to fix his jaw), grew his hair out and styled it, lost a few pounds, and got a very minor nose job - he'd look the same as his brother.
>>
>>29540441
>Do you think he's attractive?

Not particularly, I think in a modelling shoot he would be, but not day to day, his features are kind of off.

>do you think girls think he's attractive?

How the fuck should I know?

>Don't you think he's a male model for a reason?

Modelling isn't about looking good day to day, it's about being able to pose well and look good in shoot.

>So you can't? What I expected

Did you just miss the point of what I posted on purpose, or are you actually retarded? Post proof he's attractive then (but also it can't be a photo of him because I said so).

>He'd still look like shit, even with low bf. He has a subhuman squirrel face.

Pretty unlikely mate, you can clearly see he has similar proportions to his brother.
>>
>>29540375
>Are you implying that bodyfat percentage doesn't impact your facial features? You're a moron.
It doesn't change your bone structure. That's the point and that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>29540497
To add, why do you sort of retards always go on about genetics, and then just ignore how inheritable traits work? You can't blame genetics for you not being attractive, and then claim that people with nearly the exact same genetics can never look similar, that's fucking retarded.

>>29540518
You can't even tell what sort of bone structure that guy has, because it's covered by fat. Them being brothers suggests it would be pretty similar though.
>>
>>29540497
>Not particularly, I think in a modelling shoot he would be, but not day to day, his features are kind of off.
You just don't want to admit it

>How the fuck should I know?
I've Chadfished with his pics on tinder and got hundreds of matches, so girls do like him

>Modelling isn't about looking good day to day, it's about being able to pose well and look good in shoot.
Incorrect. Have you ever seen male models IRL? They look perfect day to day

Are you one of those MUH CAMERA ANGLES retards?

>Did you just miss the point of what I posted on purpose, or are you actually retarded? Post proof he's attractive then (but also it can't be a photo of him because I said so).
I'm waiting for proof

>Pretty unlikely mate, you can clearly see he has similar proportions to his brother.
His proportions are way off. For one, his jaw is retruded

>>29540536
>he thinks all siblings are identical

lmao, kys
>>
>>29540536
>You can't even tell what sort of bone structure that guy has, because it's covered by fat. Them being brothers suggests it would be pretty similar though.
True. That just proves that if you are fucked over by things out of your control (bone structure) then losing weight is retarded because you will always be ugly.

So much for the self-improvement meme.
>>
File: daanccee.gif (197 KB, 330x236) Image search: [Google]
daanccee.gif
197 KB, 330x236
>>29538952
Chad here. Recently had the waitress tell me I was the funniest customer she had ever had after I told her a few jokes. Left her a fat tip.
>>
>>29540559
>You just don't want to admit it

Great argument.

>I've Chadfished with his pics on tinder and got hundreds of matches, so girls do like him

Hardly proof, I know guys that wouldn't be considered particularly good looking that get heaps of matches too.

>Incorrect. Have you ever seen male models IRL? They look perfect day to day

Yes, I have, my family works in fashion, so I've spent a fair amount of time around models. They don't look perfect, and look strange a lot of the time.

>Are you one of those MUH CAMERA ANGLES retards?

Are you denying that camera angles are important? You should work in photography anon, I'm sure you'd go far.

>I'm waiting for proof

Where am I going to find an image of an attractive person who isn't famous or a model? Their images aren't easily available, and I don't have any social media.

Also, you've arbitrarily ruled out anything that can make people attractive apart from a certain amount of physical features, and then told me to find a person considered attractive that doesn't have them. Hence my picture.

If you're willing to be more reasonable though, David Bowie is probably the most obvious example, or a huge amount of other musicians. But no doubt you'll just change the definitions to include any physical features that are attractive, so my example doesn't count.

>His proportions are way off. For one, his jaw is retruded

>What are camera angles?

His jaw doesn't look particularly receded, and it's easy to fix that without surgery most of the time, or surgery is minimal.

>lmao, kys

Good job refuting my points at all, keep up those mental gymnastics though.

>>29540574
Not really, I think you always look better in shape than you do while over-weight, a 2/10 face on a 9/10 body looks better than a 2/10 face on a 2/10 body. But either way, it's impossible to say what your bone structure truly is while overweight, you can't really know until you're at least 12%, 10% for some.
>>
>>29540668
>Not really, I think you always look better in shape than you do while over-weight, a 2/10 face on a 9/10 body looks better than a 2/10 face on a 2/10 body.
Either way the face is still 2/10. So by working extremely hard to get a great body you get significantly worse resutls compared to someone who got lucky with his genetics. What kind of spineless cucked retard would accept this?

>But either way, it's impossible to say what your bone structure truly is while overweight, you can't really know until you're at least 12%, 10% for some.
That's bullshit. You can tell if your chin is retruded, you can tell your jaw from fat just by touching. You can see many things.
>>
>>29538952
I'm not a chad I don't think, but my barber just told me I had the thickest hair he's ever come across in his twenty years on the job :3
>>
>>29540668
>Great argument.
You're clearly fascinated by him which is why you keep talking about his "strangeness". Why not just admit it?

>Hardly proof, I know guys that wouldn't be considered particularly good looking that get heaps of matches too.
Post their pics

>Yes, I have, my family works in fashion, so I've spent a fair amount of time around models. They don't look perfect, and look strange a lot of the time.
How convenient. Post proof of this.

>Are you denying that camera angles are important? You should work in photography anon, I'm sure you'd go far.
Are you saying it's all about angles? Because it's not

>Where am I going to find an image of an attractive person who isn't famous or a model? Their images aren't easily available, and I don't have any social media.
INCREDIBLY convenient

>Also, you've arbitrarily ruled out anything that can make people attractive apart from a certain amount of physical features, and then told me to find a person considered attractive that doesn't have them. Hence my picture.
So you admit that those features I mentioned are objective measures of beauty (not counting other factors, like status and money)? Nice, easy win for me.

>If you're willing to be more reasonable though, David Bowie is probably the most obvious example, or a huge amount of other musicians. But no doubt you'll just change the definitions to include any physical features that are attractive, so my example doesn't count.
David Bowie was rich and famous. He was also known to have fucked hundreds of women so this made women go even crazier for him (it's called pre-selection, google it)

>His jaw doesn't look particularly receded, and it's easy to fix that without surgery most of the time, or surgery is minimal.
Receded compared to his brother, which is all that matters here because you're saying he can just lose weight and be on par with his brother which is not the case at all
>>
>>29540668
>Good job refuting my points at all, keep up those mental gymnastics though.
Says the retard who cannot refute the FACT that objectively beautiful facial features exist

I won. I'm out. You're a retard.
>>
>>29540707
>What kind of spineless cucked retard would accept this?

Kind of ironic you're calling people willing to be the best they can possibly be spineless and cucked, when you're the one who's evidently scared of failure and focusing on what women find attractive, as if looks is what causes people to cheat or not.

>That's bullshit. You can tell if your chin is retruded, you can tell your jaw from fat just by touching. You can see many things.

You can't tell what your jaw looks like, or your cheekbones, or your chin, or most of the features of your face really are without actually seeing them. Relying on touch is stupid, we're not some blind subterranean creature that can create images with just touch, and pointing out the most obvious features as proof of this is nonsensical.

>>29540733
>You're clearly fascinated by him which is why you keep talking about his "strangeness". Why not just admit it?

You've made a huge jump of logic here. People find car crashes fascinating too, doesn't mean they think they're hot.

>Post their pics

What part of no social media is too hard for you to understand mate? You want me to run over to their houses 20km's away, snap a photo and post it?

>How convenient. Post proof of this.

How the fuck do you suppose I prove this? Think before you post anon. You can't ask someone a personal question, then when they answer it go "Shit, that wasn't what I expected, p-prove it!", you haven't proven any of your points yet.

>Are you saying it's all about angles? Because it's not

I literally never said this, simply that for models, it's mostly about angles most of the time, as well as editing and lighting. They're not hired for how they look day to day.

>So you admit that those features I mentioned are objective measures of beauty (not counting other factors, like status and money)? Nice, easy win for me.

No? How did you get that from what I said at all?

cont
>>
>>29540733
>David Bowie was rich and famous. He was also known to have fucked hundreds of women so this made women go even crazier for him (it's called pre-selection, google it)

You're very predictable anon. You asked for evidence of someone considered beautiful or attractive that didn't have those features. I provided that proof, you can't just hand wave it away and go "No it's other factors, doesn't count". I could go "These male models are only attractive because them being models makes us assume that they are", but I haven't, because it's a pointless, dishonest argument.

>Receded compared to his brother, which is all that matters here because you're saying he can just lose weight and be on par with his brother which is not the case at all

>It's all genetics!
>Except for this case that shows it's clearly not actually genetics

How do you know the brother hasn't had surgery for his jaw?

>>29540753
>I won. I'm out. You're a retard.

Well you've yet to actually present an argument that wasn't full of fallacies or just completely intellectually dishonest, so there's no great loss there.

Stick to sluthate next time mate, they like this sort of stupid shit.
>>
>>29540810
>Kind of ironic you're calling people willing to be the best they can possibly be spineless and cucked
They are. They work hard. Very hard in fact. And the result? Compared to genetically lucky people, shit.

>when you're the one who's evidently scared of failure
Of course I am. It's rational to be. I don't see why I should willingly subject myself to failure.

>as if looks is what causes people to cheat or not.
Not just looks obviously, but it's one of the reasons.

>You can't tell what your jaw looks like, or your cheekbones, or your chin, or most of the features of your face really are without actually seeing them.
I could easily post two guys who are about as fat but one of them has big manly chin while the other has retruded beta chin. Are you telling me you wouldn't be able to tell them apart? Are you blind?

>Relying on touch is stupid, we're not some blind subterranean creature that can create images with just touch, and pointing out the most obvious features as proof of this is nonsensical.
You truly must be retarded. That's just like saying we shouldn't rely on our eyes because we are not hawks. Your touch lets you know enough.
>>
>>29540862
>They are. They work hard. Very hard in fact. And the result? Compared to genetically lucky people, shit.

Your point? The result of what you have compared to what they have is shit too.

>Of course I am. It's rational to be. I don't see why I should willingly subject myself to failure.

See above. You're the only spineless one here.

>Not just looks obviously, but it's one of the reasons.

Attractive people get cheated on all the time, and unattractive ones can be loyal until they die. It's not a predictor.

>I could easily post two guys who are about as fat but one of them has big manly chin while the other has retruded beta chin. Are you telling me you wouldn't be able to tell them apart? Are you blind?

Is that what I said? I'll use the Bowie example again, do you think he'd be considered attractive if he was 300lbs? He'd look like fucking absolute shit.

>You truly must be retarded. That's just like saying we shouldn't rely on our eyes because we are not hawks. Your touch lets you know enough.

No, it's not like that. You're talking about a purely visual thing. You can't rely on a non-visual medium to describe a visual one. We aren't capable of doing that as human beings.
>>
>>29540944
>Your point? The result of what you have compared to what they have is shit too.
Yes but at least I didn't sacrifice my pride like they did.

>Attractive people get cheated on all the time, and unattractive ones can be loyal until they die. It's not a predictor.
I would say that unequal relationship is a predictor to failure. And difference in looks that is not compensated through other means (usually by the man) will lead to failure.

>I'll use the Bowie example again, do you think he'd be considered attractive if he was 300lbs? He'd look like fucking absolute shit.
So? Compared to David Gandy he looked like shit even if his prime. He worked hard to be slim but the results compared to someone gifted? Shit.

>No, it's not like that. You're talking about a purely visual thing. You can't rely on a non-visual medium to describe a visual one. We aren't capable of doing that as human beings.
But having a good jaw is visual. It shows.
>>
Stop ruining the thread and get a trip, both of you, you seem like you'd fit right in with the rest of the disgusting tripfags
>>
>>29540978
>Yes but at least I didn't sacrifice my pride like they did.

Are you serious? Hiding and going "No, I'm not a failure because I never tried!" is somehow not sacrificing your pride? You're delusional.

>I would say that unequal relationship is a predictor to failure. And difference in looks that is not compensated through other means (usually by the man) will lead to failure.

As would I, but that's not looks, simply that you need a healthy relationship. Don't get in a relationship with a 10/10 based on looks alone if you're not a 10/10. But any relationship based on looks alone is pretty much doomed to not work as soon as someone they connect to on other levels comes along.

>So? Compared to David Gandy he looked like shit even if his prime. He worked hard to be slim but the results compared to someone gifted? Shit.

David Gandy is like the third best paid model in the world, and the only photos we see of him are those taken by professional photographers aiming to make him look excellent, with the best possible lighting, posing, best camera possible, makeup and editing after the fact. Not really a fair comparison unless we're comparing photos of Bowie taken for modelling purposes.

>But having a good jaw is visual. It shows.

Visually, yes. You can't say whether you'll look good at a lower bodyfat until you've seen yourself at a lower bodyfat.

>>29541016
no u.
>>
>>29541033
>Are you serious? Hiding and going "No, I'm not a failure because I never tried!" is somehow not sacrificing your pride? You're delusional.
I am serious. How does that not make sense.

>But any relationship based on looks alone is pretty much doomed to not work as soon as someone they connect to on other levels comes along.
I wonder what would those other levels be.

>Not really a fair comparison unless we're comparing photos of Bowie taken for modelling purposes.
Even there you can clearly see that Bowie loses.

>You can't say whether you'll look good at a lower bodyfat until you've seen yourself at a lower bodyfat.
So it's not even guarranteed that if you work hard you will look better? Just one more nail in the coffin of the self-improvement meme.
>>
>>29541054
>I am serious. How does that not make sense.

Because someone who refuses to admit that they could ever be worthwhile by definition has no pride. If a person who's worked hard and improved, and looks better than most people (having a great body means you do, average person is not great) feels worthwhile and happy, their pride is still intact.

>I wonder what would those other levels be.

You want me to list all of them? Common interests, ability to connect emotionally, ability to hold an engaging conversation on nearly any topic, sexual compatibility, all sorts of shit, there's literally hundreds upon hundreds of studies that have been conducted on this, don't play dumb.

>Even there you can clearly see that Bowie loses.

Not by a whole heap, but sure, I'll admit someone who's literally one of the best models currently alive is great as far as modelling goes. It's a stupid comparison. It's like saying if you aren't Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can never have a good body.

>So it's not even guarranteed that if you work hard you will look better? Just one more nail in the coffin of the self-improvement meme.

No, it's absolutely guaranteed, I explained how already. Just because you don't get instant gratification on all levels doesn't mean something's worthless.
>>
>>29541112
>Because someone who refuses to admit that they could ever be worthwhile by definition has no pride.
Why? My worth was determined the moment I was born. To ignore I have (next to) none would be ignorng the truth.

>If a person who's worked hard and improved, and looks better than most people (having a great body means you do, average person is not great) feels worthwhile and happy, their pride is still intact.
Point is how would you be happy knowing you worked hard to get what the gifted have by default?

>Common interests, ability to connect emotionally, ability to hold an engaging conversation on nearly any topic, sexual compatibility, all sorts of shit, there's literally hundreds upon hundreds of studies that have been conducted on this, don't play dumb.
Other than common interests all of these somehow come down to looks or social skills which are also looks.

>Not by a whole heap
Actually by a whole fucking heap.

>It's like saying if you aren't Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can never have a good body.
It's like saying if you don't have genes at least as good as arnold then your hard work will not have same (even close) results.

>No, it's absolutely guaranteed
You said
>You can't say whether you'll look good at a lower bodyfat until you've seen yourself at a lower bodyfat.
Which implies obviously that it's possible to not look good at lower bodyfat. And to have lower bodyfat you have to work. What's so puzzling here?
>>
>>29541202
>Why? My worth was determined the moment I was born. To ignore I have (next to) none would be ignorng the truth

That's a completely different point to the one at hand. We were talking about pride, of which you clearly have none.

>Point is how would you be happy knowing you worked hard to get what the gifted have by default?

No-one has a good body by default, good proportions, but no-one's ripped by default. And if I looked better than average, why would I compare myself to people who are better? Even the most attractive model in the world could look at himself in a mirror, compare it to a photo of him in shoot and go "God, I look like complete fucking shit today".

>Other than common interests all of these somehow come down to looks or social skills which are also looks.

You believe whatever you want, just ignore all the evidence pointing to the contrary. Though no, I won't provide source, you made the claim it's all looks, it's up to you to prove it.

>Actually by a whole fucking heap.

This is pointless, you're just going to go "but he does", and I'm going to deny it. There's nothing to be gained here but you going "nuh-uh".

>It's like saying if you don't have genes at least as good as arnold then your hard work will not have same (even close) results.

Good job completely misconstruing my point to make it support your argument, if you're just going to create strawmen and argue dishonestly, why even bother posting?

>Which implies obviously that it's possible to not look good at lower bodyfat. And to have lower bodyfat you have to work. What's so puzzling here?

Which, in context, was clearly talking about facial features exclusively, and not the other improvements being in shape gives you.
>>
When guys are this pretty, I automatically assume he is gay.

All male models look homosexual to me. Being this overly groomed and focused on hair, clothes, and having a shaved body just screams femininity to me.

I honestly do not understand girl's latest obsession with boyish "men". I just know they are useless, can not change a tire, fix my sink or protect my children. I really prefer traditional gender roles, and it is really sad to see society destroy a system that worked for all of humanities history.
>>
>>29541285
>We were talking about pride, of which you clearly have none.
Depends on what you mean by pride.

>And if I looked better than average, why would I compare myself to people who are better?
Why would you not compare yourself?

>You believe whatever you want, just ignore all the evidence pointing to the contrary
None provided.

>Though no, I won't provide source, you made the claim it's all looks, it's up to you to prove it.
I don't give a shit about proving it. I know it's the truth.

>This is pointless, you're just going to go "but he does", and I'm going to deny it. There's nothing to be gained here but you going "nuh-uh".
Gandy is still much better looking than Bowie. There are probably many women who seeing prime Bowie would go "nuh-uh I just don't think he's that hot". I'd like to see how many women would say that about Gandy. I would be willing to bet ANYTHING that Gandy would be considered attractive by significantly more women.

>boohoo strawman
I don't give a shit about your point. Either say what exactly is the strawman and how exactly is it the strawman (instead of just quoting me) or shut the fuck up.

>and not the other improvements being in shape gives you.
If your facial aesthetics are shit then the improvements are not worth talking about.
>>
File: 1461218246464.gif (253 KB, 488x525) Image search: [Google]
1461218246464.gif
253 KB, 488x525
How does it feel to be a stupid normie at fall into the trap of your primitive desires? Chase normie girls whilst I experiment raping new born children faggot.
>>
>>29541363
>Depends on what you mean by pride.

Maybe the dictionary definition? You can't just change what words mean arbitrarily.

>Why would you not compare yourself?

Because I'm better than I was before, and better than the average person. Some model looking better doesn't impact me at all. Read my post, don't just quote part of it and play dumb about my reasoning when it's clearly been explained.

>None provided.

As opposed to the dozens of studies you posted, right?

>I don't give a shit about proving it. I know it's the truth.

Your feelings don't dictate what reality is.

>Gandy is still much better looking than Bowie. There are probably many women who seeing prime Bowie would go "nuh-uh I just don't think he's that hot". I'd like to see how many women would say that about Gandy. I would be willing to bet ANYTHING that Gandy would be considered attractive by significantly more women.

>he's still just ignoring the point of what I said to strawman

>I don't give a shit about your point.

Then why the fuck are you arguing with me, retard?

>Either say what exactly is the strawman and how exactly is it the strawman (instead of just quoting me) or shut the fuck up.

I already did this. You purposefully misconstrued my argument so you could debate a different point. That's a strawman.

>If your facial aesthetics are shit then the improvements are not worth talking about.

Completely subjective statement based on your own feelings that there's absolutely no way you can back up with any sort of fact. Why bother posting this sort of shit?
>>
>>29541568
Matching hypothesis shows that people are much, much happier in relationships with those of similar levels of physical attractiveness to themselves. They don't delude themselves into thinking that attractive people somehow aren't good looking, but they don't generally match up with them, and the relationships don't last particularly long. People are just generally happiest with those of similar attractiveness ratings.

Source here
>Berscheid, Ellen; Dion, Karen; Walster, Elaine; Walster, G.William (1 March 1971). "Physical attractiveness and dating choice: A test of the matching hypothesis". Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
>White, Gregory L. (1 January 1980). "Physical attractiveness and courtship progress.". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
> Garcia & Khersonsky (1996). "'They make a lovely couple': Perceptions of couple attractiveness.". Journal of Social Behavior and Personality

And
>Shaw Taylor, L.; Fiore, A. T.; Mendelsohn, G. A.; Cheshire, C. (1 June 2011). ""Out of My League": A Real-World Test of the Matching Hypothesis". Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
>>
>>29541290
Post what you consider manly as oppose to boyish appearance.
>>
>>29541517
Sauce now
Fuck you old Japanese man
>>
>>29541568
>Pride - a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements
Then I guess I don't have pride. I was actually talking about something else.

>Because I'm better than I was before, and better than the average person.
But compared to genetically gifted people you are still inferior.

>Your feelings don't dictate what reality is.
Right back at you.

>I already did this. You purposefully misconstrued my argument so you could debate a different point. That's a strawman.
You said that Bowie doesn't lose by whole heap. I said that many more women would consider Gandy attractive compared to Bowie. So he does lose. This is not a strawman. If we are talking about looks then the amount of women who are attracted to you is a good metric.

>Why bother posting this sort of shit?
Because it's the truth. Working hard to get great body while your face is shit it's obvious you're going to get worse results compared to someone whose face is good looking. Not rocket science, you dumb normie scum.
>>
>>29540636
What jokes? tell
>>
>>29541631
>Then I guess I don't have pride. I was actually talking about something else.

What were you talking about then?

>But compared to genetically gifted people you are still inferior.

And? You're inferior to someone who has a good body. A model is inferior in a mirror to them in shoot. There's always someone better.

>Right back at you.

You're the only one who's claimed that it does mate, I've claimed that studies support what I say, but didn't bother posting them until just then because you never did either.

>You said that Bowie doesn't lose by whole heap. I said that many more women would consider Gandy attractive compared to Bowie.

This wasn't what you said, and also wasn't what I said. I said Bowie is still considered extremely attractive, and the actual post I called you out for strawmanning was relating to me saying I doubt you'd say if you don't have Arnold Schwarzenegger's body you must have a shit body.

>Because it's the truth

Says who? You've yet to actually provide any reasoning why it's true.

>Not rocket science,

It's not science at all.

>you dumb normie scum.

It's ironic you're calling me a normie while caring so much about what women think, don't you reckon? The only thing worse than a normie is a failed normie, and that's clearly what you are.
>>
>>29541601
I don't really know many celebrities so finding a guy that "looks" manly was hard.

Clive Standens character as a viking is pretty masculine, and I know he's a boxer in real life as well.

But its not just about looks, its the opposite. Its about knowing practical useful skills instead of just being handsome. Having bravery honor, a sense of duty. The old fashioned man.
>>
>>29539218
it's the lack of a will to live
you can tell that he's dead inside and is tired of putting up with this shit
that's why he looks basically the same in all pics, his facial expressions don't change much
>>
>>29541692
>What were you talking about then?
Not accepting humiliation. That was pride to me, but it turns out the dictionary doesn't agree. If you work hard to get things that many get easily, you are being humilated. You are letting yourself be humiliated. You have no backbone. By never trying, you don't.

>There's always someone better.
The point is that only a few people are better than the model. Half the fucking world is better than someone average.

>I've claimed that studies support what I say, but didn't bother posting them until just then because you never did either.
That's as if you said nothing.

>I said Bowie is still considered extremely attractive
Less than Gandy. That's my point.

>It's ironic you're calling me a normie while caring so much about what women think, don't you reckon?
Well if you want to live life in human society, you have to care about this. Unless you're a Chad obviously, which I am not.
>>
>>29541744
>Not accepting humiliation. That was pride to me, but it turns out the dictionary doesn't agree. If you work hard to get things that many get easily, you are being humilated. You are letting yourself be humiliated. You have no backbone. By never trying, you don't

No, by never trying you're accepting humiliation as your base state. You're accepting that you can never improve.

>The point is that only a few people are better than the model. Half the fucking world is better than someone average.

So it's just arbitary at what point you should improve? For the average person, most people he meets will be around his level, it's not an exact distribution where half are better and half are worse, most people around 4-6.

>That's as if you said nothing.

>until just then

I posted studies, so by your own definition, you're the only one who's saying nothing.

>Less than Gandy. That's my point.

And Gandy is less attractive day to day than he is in shoot, so I guess he's not attractive either, right?

>Well if you want to live life in human society, you have to care about this

At least you're admitting you're a failed normie. Also, in case you've literally never interacted with humans at all outside of sluthate, pretty much no normal humans care about that shit.
>>
>>29541791
>No, by never trying you're accepting humiliation as your base state.
No. Trying is humiliation. So is improvement. Because to improve you have to work hard for things that lucky people get easily.

>So it's just arbitary at what point you should improve?
Pretty much. Just as anything else in the world. Personally if I can't be born to be better than at least 95% of the people then I am not going to try at all.

>I posted studies, so by your own definition, you're the only one who's saying nothing.
You haven't posted any since I started talking to you.

>And Gandy is less attractive day to day than he is in shoot, so I guess he's not attractive either, right?
Day to day he wins over Bowie. Sure, he looks much better on shoots, but his looks don't just go away.

> Also, in case you've literally never interacted with humans at all outside of sluthate, pretty much no normal humans care about that shit.
Yeah sure, except all the men who are every day pushed into conforming so they can have sex.
>>
>>29541833
>No. Trying is humiliation. So is improvement.

Here you go just arbitrarily changing the meanings of words to fit your argument again. Humiliation doesn't mean this.

>Personally if I can't be born to be better than at least 95% of the people then I am not going to try at all.

Well then that's entirely your own personal issues, and not one that's echoed by most of society. Which I have posted evidence to prove.

>You haven't posted any since I started talking to you.

Are you stupid?

See here >>29541589

>Day to day he wins over Bowie.

Not what I, or you were ever arguing anon, you're moving the goalposts.

>Yeah sure, except all the men who are every day pushed into conforming so they can have sex.

Acting in socially acceptable ways doesn't mean you obsess over not being as good looking as the most attractive people in the world, and refuse to see yourself as ever being worthwhile as a result of that alone anon.
>>
>>29541863
>Humiliation doesn't mean this.
So working hard to get results that many get easily isn't humiliating to you?

>Are you stupid?
I wasn't talking to you in that post. Also if you think I'm going to read all this shit now, you're wrong. Whenever someone posts "source" like this, there are two options.

1) You read it but this ends the discussion because it takes long to read all of the shit you posted. Hence you will think you won

2) To not read it hence you will think you won

I'm not falling for that shit.

Actually fuck you. I got bored of you. You were saying bluepilled bullshit you dirty fucking normie. Don't bother responding.
>>
>>29541889
>So working hard to get results that many get easily isn't humiliating to you?

No? Who gives a fuck how hard people work to get something, I have no idea for one, and it doesn't impact me at all? Someone being good looking doesn't mean they got it easily.

>I wasn't talking to you in that post

You mean the one that was directly a reply to me? I think you were anon.

>Also if you think I'm going to read all this shit now, you're wrong

You're pretty pathetic mate. You spent the whole debate going "Post proof, post proof or you have no grounds to stand on", then when I actually did, just acted like somehow me posting the proof is a dishonest argument and tried to take the moral high ground from it.

>Actually fuck you. I got bored of you

Seems more likely to me that you're just mad you can't argue based on your feels anymore, seeing as that's all you had to start with.

>You were saying bluepilled bullshit you dirty fucking normie.

Once again
>Calling me a normie
>caring this much about what women think

You're objectively a failed normie anon. You base your entire self worth off if you can get your dick wet. And not only do you do that, but you're not even capable of doing that.

>Don't bother responding.

Too late, faggot.
>>
>>29538952
How to get flawless skin like him?
>>
>Tall
>Not fat
>Business owner
>Big House
>2 Sports Cars
>no gf
>>
>>29542099
Make up and spending obsessive amounts of time taking care of yourself and grooming.
>>
Stacy here browsing while sitting on Chad's lap laughing at you losers.
>>
>>29542131
Good on ye lad. Hope you can find a good girl that is interested in you and not your money.
>>
>>29542141
Post asshoIe
>>
>>29539168
Holy shit, imagine being the younger brother. Imagine having someone that had the same genetic resources as you did turning out 8 times better looking. Jeeze.
>>
>>29538975
you look like the type that works in a kebab shop
>>
>>29539168
>beautiful

fag much
>>
>>29539168
The world is fucked

Oregano comment
>>
>>29542416
If they're different brothers. They have a different father, if you know what I mean
>>
File: profilepic6.jpg (64 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
profilepic6.jpg
64 KB, 500x553
>>29538952
Yeah but I feel sympathy for them. I used to be a robot until I lost my virginity and got friends when I was 16.
>>
>>29539168
genetic lottery doesnt exist.jpg
>>
>>29539168
He could pull 8/10 if he'd start taking care of his face and lose all this fat.
>>
>>29539168
HOLY SHIT NIGG FUCKING SAND NIGGER
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.