[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I tripped on acid today for the first time. I was alone in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1413843535096.jpg (696 KB, 1081x1406) Image search: [Google]
1413843535096.jpg
696 KB, 1081x1406
So I tripped on acid today for the first time. I was alone in my apartment. I was completely fucked.
It started with some cool little visuals and shit, like if you tried really hard you could amke out cool little patterns and music sounded good, then as i got more relaxed and more dream-like a different reality started to softly come into view superimposed over what i was seeing. as i relaxed more this veil started to lift then all of the sudden my room was some evil dark carnival and some conducter was telling me to come in. I realized i was starting to trip and pulled myself out of it but more and more that second reality started to creep up and merge with actual reality to the point where one was indistinguishable from the other and i was seeing, hearing, and feeling complex things that werent there at all. The next few hours I spent literally having to constantly talk myself down and fight to keep myself from slipping into a deep psychosis and losing all sense of myself and reality. all while hallucinating shit like ghosdts and witches and satanic temple shit.
at once point i believe i was possessed by some kind of deity which possessed my hand and made me write religious symbols in a notebook. another time i was hallucinating a bunch of satanic ghost shit out of a fucking old darkthrone album cover all trying to creep up on my as i relaxed and induct me into hell. like literally fucking evil ghosts all surrounding me. and john wayne gacy like clowns trying to creep into my psyche and drive me insane. i literally fought off insanity tonight bros it was fucked right up
>>
>>29538668
Who cares? That's normal shit for acid, you're not special
>>
>>29538668
How do you know you won that fight?
>>
>>29538668
sounds entertaining, what dose?
>>
>>29538668
Thats just acid anon. The trick to not go insane is remind yourself that you are on drugs and go with the flow, even if its terrifying.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.