[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in caring about relationships or the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457202684991.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1457202684991.png
129 KB, 314x278
What's the point in caring about relationships or the way you're going to look when in 60-70 years it wont matter?

Everyone puts so much effort into finding a girlfriend/boyfriend and all it's done for anyone that isn't Chad or Stacey is cause them to suffer.

Even when you do find a qt girlfriend it all just seems like a massive waste of time to me. So why? What's the point? Serious question.
>>
>>29538529
Your evolutionary instinct systems flood you with a lot of crazytown drugs that you can only get by screwing around with the opposite sex.

But they're just that, drugs. That's why people feel like suicide when relationships end and why they go seeking another "hit" in a new relationship.

It's better to stay sober or just "take methadone" and jack off like a degenerate.
>>
>>29538529
What's the point in anything? You'll be dead in 80 years.
>>
>>29538588
Giving your life a satisfying arc and subplots like a novel.
>>
>>29538529
>people die in the end

Well shit Negrodamus you figured it all out. Guess we should all look up to you.
>>
>>29538529
>What's the point in caring about relationships or the way you're going to look when in 60-70 years it wont matter?

Yeah, but it matters while we get there...

>Even when you do find a qt girlfriend it all just seems like a massive waste of time to me. So why? What's the point?

Maybe it didn't work for you (yet), as it didn't work for a lot of people. Some just want to be loved, and that works for them, people who 60-70 years later will look back to those days (maybe even with that significant other) and smile thinking how it was worth it.
>>
>>29538664
If it's that simple and obvious then why to so many people here still bother with it?

>>29538707
I can see why that'd be a good reason but I just feel like it'd be a better use of time to figure out how to achieve something more worth while if you get what I mean?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.