[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm legitimately having dreams about Elliot Rodger. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463961134747.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1463961134747.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
I'm legitimately having dreams about Elliot Rodger.
I think I may be his true biggest fan. I have watched all of his videos, read his entire manifesto, watched countless news stories on him, and read tons of articles about him. He's such a handsome guy, with such a strong, masculine jaw. How did girls not love him? He's the only man I would ever go gay for. Idrk but I think I may be his truest biggest fan. RIP.

pic related, my favorite pic of him.
>>
>He's the only man I would ever go gay for

That's why girls never went for him. He's one of those guys everyone thinks is gay even though he claims not to be.
>>
I never noticed it before but he looks like a lesbian in that picture
>>
>>29538527
he wasn't gay, he just comes across as gay to normies because he's autistic
>>
>>29538493
prostitution should be legalized worldwide
>>
>>29538550
Exactly, why would a girl go for someone she thinks is gay? Maybe if he didn't have baby smooth skin and grew out some facial hair, and stopped uploading photos of him pouting like a faggot to his social media he would've had a chance.
>>
File: 1455252884059.png (425 KB, 404x475) Image search: [Google]
1455252884059.png
425 KB, 404x475
>>29538493

>I'm legitimately having dreams about Elliot Rodger.

tell us one
>>
>>29538592
fuck you. He was a god among men. You're jealous as fuck because you're greasy and covered in acne, so you make fun of smoothskinned gods.
>>
>>29538592
>pouting like a faggot

to be fair this is what every chad does

no one noticed the dude until he started killing people, that's the problem
>>
>>29538632
Just things like us talking, a lot of times it's like im in the passenger seat of his car during a video
>>
File: Unabomber-HS-Portrait-lo.jpg (308 KB, 1221x1514) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-HS-Portrait-lo.jpg
308 KB, 1221x1514
I prefer Ted Kaczynski. His kill count was lower but his manifesto is better. Plus he's very intelligent and I like smart guys
>>
>>29538681
not nearly as attractive nor as miserable, as he wasn't autistic and wasn't 22.
>>
>>29538716
>he wasn't autistic
>not miserable

m8 he never had friends in his life and I'm pretty sure that the most he ever did with a girl was kiss her. His mum even thought he was autistic when he was a kid. He was experimented on by the CIA and wanted to become a girl for a while, but pussied out when he wanted to talk to a psychiatrist about it. After failing to teach he became a NEET who lived in the wilderness. Then normies destroyed the environment by building roads and that's when he decided to start bombing people.

Sounds like a shitty life desu, imagine being a genius and yet he made all the wrong choices
>>
>>29538493
You're definitely one of the biggest faggots, that's for sure.
>>
>>29538493
Dont you feel it's Hard to be obsses with him when there are no New stuff abour him?, like pics on Articles?
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29538493
>I'm legitimately having dreams about Elliot Rodger.
I'm not that far but some of my dreams do have Elliot Rodger references.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.