[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ever going to work out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 552x364
I've been working at this coffee shop and I have this cute coworker that I really get along with. I'm a 22 year old virgin, and I generally don't really care about relationships. But man, this girl is just so easy to talk to. She's Bulgarian and has this really cute accent, and she thinks I'm funny. She notices when I'm not there, and she's smart as well as funny. I've never really connected with people and have never really had anyone want to connect with me, but it seems like she does.

Problem is, she's a part of this work exchange program. She goes back to her country after summer, and then I'll never see her again. Is it even worth pursuing anything with her? Will anything ever work out?
>>
>>29538376
>I generally don't really care about relationships.
Even from a general standpoint as you claim, you're not the type to generally not care for relationships. The fact you even consider pursuing someone who will soon leave the country completely says otherwise about "generally not caring about relationships"

I guess what I'm saying is that you're pitiful, really.
>>
>>29538376
Just get it over with and fuck her, women are all just whores.
Literally no reason to fall for her unless you are looking to get your heart broken.
>>
>>29538375

Seems like you found a good friend there m8, keep it that way.
>>
>>29538458
I'm sorry, I think I came off wrong. When I said that I meant that I haven't really been infatuated with any girls for a few years. It's not out of disdain or shyness, it just didn't happen. But this girl kind of shook me out of that. Suddenly there's someone I think about a lot. Not even sexually, just being with her. I'm not really going to argue me being pathetic I guess.
>>
What I want to know is, is it worth it to go after her? It seems like she'd be open to it by how playful she is with me, but she'll be gone forever within a couple months. And if for some reason it doesn't work out, I'll have lost a friend.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.