[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're 35 and your parents make you feel like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466322978318.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1466322978318.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>tfw you're 35 and your parents make you feel like a useless sack of garbage for not starting a family
>>
>>29538310

Genertically speaking you are a failure, and that's meant to feel bad. You can at least help out your siblings?
>>
yeah my mom is half-assedly trying to guilt trip me for not having a family/kids, but what burns my ass is that she honestly (because she's a dipshit woman who had all that handed to her) thinks it's my choice to not have one

tbf if i had an actual chance to be married i probably would refuse because i make too much money now unfortunately
>>
>>29538310
Holy shit.

Think about how much stress it would be to maintain a bitchy roastie and raise children.

Anything your parents say is nothing compared to that.

Just let yourself off easy, bro. You don't have it in you if you haven't made it by 35, anyway. It would be a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.