[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you turn a straight friend gay? I have a this friend I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: queers.jpg (31 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
queers.jpg
31 KB, 450x330
How do you turn a straight friend gay?
I have a this friend I've had a crush on for a year or so, we met 2 years back on here. He's a real qt and recently I've developed feelings for him. Issue is that he is straight.
Is there any way to get him to love me? We are already affectionate with each other and both very lonely.
How do I get him to fall for me as well?
>>
>r9k how do I move the moutside
>r9k how do I control the tide
>r9k how do I grab the stars from the sky

It's impossible dog, it he isn't gay he isn't gay.
>>
>>29538225
I think he might go for it though, or at least try it. I'm not even trying to be sexual, I just want to be with him and cuddle.
Is there a non weird way to get your friend to cuddle with you?
>>
He's gotta be born gay in order to be gay my dude
>>
Escalate physicality/closeness and/or appeal to his reason. Convince him to experiment because if it worked out, it would be great. Prepare to lose the friendship if it doesn't work, though.
>>
>>29538251
What if it's a non sexual cuddling? Is there a way to get him to do that? I don't think he really minds penises either.
>>
>>29538153
maybe try doing what the guy in the movie "the skin i live" in did
>>
>>29538251
>believing this meme
You've become 3 shades gayer from all the trap shit on this site. Sexuality is malleable.
>>
>>29538264
What do you mean appeal to his closeness? We already hug every time we meet up then leave, but I'm not sure how else to escalate. I also don't want to be manipulative, trick him or pressure him into anything. I don't want to lose our friendship but I want to be with him. What does convince him to experiment entail?
>>
>>29538266
>doesn't mind penises
>straight
when will people realize that a very large majority of people on the planet are at least a little bit bi
>>
I just send him to /r9k/. After a 6 month barrage of faggot propaganda he'll be up for anything.
>>
>>29538277
what did he do?
>>29538295
well i think he's a little bi but doesn't realize it.
>>
>>29538153
wrestling
ngbgzdh
>>
>>29538295
No one but a small number of brainwashed college kids will believe it because it's bullshit
>>
>>29538290
If he's shown any sexual interest, just KINO it up like a PUA. Seduce him.

On the other point, make the case for why it would solve problems for both of you if you were lovers as well as friends. But do it at the right moment.

Be prepared to lose him completely though.
>>
>>29538306
This is where we met 2 years ago, i think he stopped coming here a few months ago though. maybe he needs to be around during the /lgbt/ raid.
>>
>>29538306
I know that's a meme here but I don't think trap threads can turn anyone gay who wasn't already

I've been coming to r9k for years and I just find them annoying, my cock has never even twitched at a trap once
>>
>>29538325
not a bad idea
>>29538342
I don't know what kino it up like a pick up artist means, but i might be able to reason with him. I really want to be honest about it and not manipulative at all.
>>
>>29538282
Sexuality is malleable but the great paradox of sexuality is that its changes and mutations may not be forced or provoked, and only happen spontaneously. Most stories you hear about "turning" gay are not really men turning their sexuality upside down, but rather men finding out an underlying latent desire that was inside all along.
Perheps one in a thousand may experience a sexuality change in their lifes, and either way it can't be provoked nor explicitly inflicted upon the subject. So you better open up with your friend, discuss the subject and if the answer is no, then give up and get over it. You will only cause more suffering for both of you.
There's a gay movie you might like, it's sily but it's nice. Summerstorm. It's german. Talks about a gay-straight unreciprocated love.
>>
>>29538245
If he "goes for it" or "tries it" then he was never straight. The "turn a straight" meme is a myth. If a guy is willing to do anything with any guy in any sexual way, he was never straight. He might not be a 100% pure faggot, but he's not straight.

Straight has 1 definition: You will only do sexual/romantic things with persons of the opposite sex. Any bending of that means you aren't straight.

And that's not necessarily a bad thing; I'm not trying to be edgy or repressed or even homophobic. If you aren't straight, you aren't straight, and that's not a big deal.

But if you'd be wiling to touch a dick you're a faggot.

And no, straight males do not ever cuddle with males.
>>29538295
See, this guy gets it. If you "don't mind penises" you are at best bi.
>>29538324
Then stop referring to him as your straight friend.
>>
>>29538511
Well you're right, it's just that for all intents and purposes right now he is straight. i suspect he is bi on some level, but i'm not sure how to make it come out.

i'm just wondering how i pursue this. can i just ask him very earnestly if he will try cuddling with me?
>>
>>29538536
If you want a hard answer that'll do it. If he says yes, he's not only up for cuddling but he probably wants to touch dicks in the future. If he says no, though, and it's a real no (not a 'oh fuck I don't want to act on the gay impulses I have so I must reject' kind of no) the question will probably bother him enough to end the friendship.

If any of my gay friends ever came on to me, knowing that I am straight, that would be the end of the friendship. And don't try to fool yourself or him that cuddling isn't a big deal. It is.
>>
>>29538536
Do you want the real answer?
>>
>>29538153
>How do you turn a straight friend gay?
There are people offering courses to turn gay men straight. Maybe you could ask them how to reverse the process.
I guess those people are most likely to know.
>>
>>29538612
I agree, cuddling is a big deal, and I know you're right. I see the second one as very unlikely, i honestly feel like he'd say yes. i will try it next time we see each other.
>>
>>29538324
>what did he do?
just watch the movie its too much to explain
>>
>>29538651
Watch out for that gay panic though.

I know I've been kind of belittling you here but I hope it works out.
>>
>>29538626
Do you mean the real answer to how I pursue it, or the real answer to whether or not he'll cuddle with me?
Either way yes.
>>29538633
Made me laugh, i'll have to ask.
>>
>>29538662
Pursuit.
>>
>>29538652
okay, i will probably do that then.
>>29538658
he's not the type to recoil and panic about something like that, and i know he's very okay with gays. it's okay, you haven't been belittling, and i appreciate the advice very much. i hope it works out too.
>>29538683
i'd love the answer.
>>
Find out what he likes and make yourself more like that. If he's mostly straight then maybe being more effeminate will win him over, especially if you're already affectionate. I'm not saying become a trap or a crossdresser or anything, maybe just get nice and thin, shave your face and body, and shower with some nice smelling stuff every time you plan on seeing him
>>
>>29538736
I'm already thin and pretty feminine, so is he. I should probably start wearing a sweet perfume or cologne or something when i do see him though.
>>
>>29538703
Have him drugged and gang raped. He'll identify with you and stay close, you'll be his safe space. The alternative would be for him to commit suicide after years of mental suffering and shame. It's a win-win, considering you're a narcissistic sociopath with a blatant disregard for individuality, empathy, and the feelings humans have.
>>
>>29538854
>It's a win-win, considering you're a narcissistic sociopath with a blatant disregard for individuality, empathy, and the feelings humans have.
I'm not sure what makes you believe this. Obviously i'm not going to take your advice, and I'm not sure what is wrong with you. i'm unsurprised you're a tripfag though.
>>
>>29538880
>How do I make someone something their not?
>I have a hypothesis that someone is something, how do I force the truth out for my own benefit?
>I don't care about the repercussions it would have on their life.
>How do I effectively control humans and bend them to my will to further my own hedonism?
>>
>>29538921
(You) tripfaggot thank you for the bumps.
>>
>>29538921
Sexuality isn't black and white and from the description of his friend he's definitely closer to the middle of the scale than the straight end if he is even actually on the straight end.
>>
File: 1441438087006.png (92 KB, 557x486) Image search: [Google]
1441438087006.png
92 KB, 557x486
>>29538245
Copious amounts of alcohol
>I'll be your girlfriend tonight sempai
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.