[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've become one of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1466737498151.jpg (93 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1466737498151.jpg
93 KB, 640x635
>be self employed on internet making a decent wage from my corporation
>Haven't been within 10 feet of another human in almost 8 months
>the guy who delivers my groceries just sits it at the door and rings the doorbell before he drives off
>Landscaper does her work at 6 am and im not awake at that time.
Welcome to my life as a robot I guess
>>
>>29538113
It's a nice life. Human interaction is overrated.

Also you get your groceries delivered? I need to look into that
>>
>>29538113
>>be self employed on internet making a decent wage from my corporation

No, you are just a sad excuse of a failed normie. Get the fuck out now
>>
>>29538148
I live in Calabasas, where everyone's so far up their own ass that there's an automated service for just about everything here. I can literally call a hotline and get anything from drugs to pink tutus delivered to my door without any interactions with humans what so ever.
>>
>>29538198
>live in Calabasas

So you're neighbors with pretty famous people's then?
>>
>>29538113
Literally what do you do for a living?
>>
>>29538220
My neighbors are old tech nerds, but I did see kylie jenner quite a bit until i became a shutin. My neighbors are hardly ever home though their houses are empty for months at a time sometimes
>>
>>29538239
I own a clothing line, and I have an online business that involves gambling. I also do quite a bit of angel investing which pays off most of the time.
>>
File: 1466720391721.jpg (133 KB, 750x915) Image search: [Google]
1466720391721.jpg
133 KB, 750x915
>>29538280

I work at a job with a bunch of rich peeps. I'm a robot who just has a job working with these people.

It's getting me more depressed because I realize how bad I actually have it. What are conversation topics normies like you have?
>>
>>29538280
Jelly. How much work do you actually have to put into it?
>>
>>29538380
The last conversation I had was 3 months ago whem my mom told me I had 10 months to have a kid or im out of the will. Though I have more assets then her, and im her only child so its either me or charity, and my mother is the most selfish person who has ever lived so Idoubt that
>>
>>29538426
About 10 hours a day 7 days a week, but thats because I like to optimize code and algorithms. If i was a typical host who only fixes when is broken I could do nothing for weeks at a time. My clothing line is pretty simple though, i call the manufacture to supply the distributors and the marketing firm to advertise.
>>
>>29538431
Jesus fuck
oreigmo
>>
>>29538431
your mom sounds like a real jerk
>>
>>29538502
Im almost positive she's the root cause of my avoidance of other people. Shes so high strung that I used to get heart palpitations and cold sweats when I lived with her
>>
>>29538461
How much does your clothing line make you? What kind of stuff do you do?
>>
>>29538558
Its a fairy new imprint, i profited about 250k last year from it, but I hope to expand and beat that this year.
>>
Will you give me a job out of pity? I don't have much skills and I work as a pizza delivery person while I'm going to community college. You can have conversations with me if you want
>>
>>29538579
That's pretty solid. How'd you get into it? What kind of clothing?
>>
>>29538598
I wont give you a job, but i will give you a hint. The quickest way to make money is to make other people make it for you. Find some robots who are even more hopeless than you and make them be productive in something profitable for you.
>>
>>29538607
Typical womens fashion, ive always been an avid drawer, but had no other skills besides that and coding.
>>
>>29538660
Neat, would it be weird to ask if uh, you could provide us/me with a way to check out your line?
>>
>>29538704
>>29538660
pls gib
oringino
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.