[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triggered!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FISHMOUTH 1.png (457 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
FISHMOUTH 1.png
457 KB, 1360x768
Is it just me, or does the phrase, "trigger" piss you off as well? Like when some SJW bitch says, "<Whatever> IS ONE OF MY TRIGGER WORDS" As if they haven't an ounce of self control and they HAVE to tell you what a piece of shit you are for saying some word, and that everyone should censor themselves around them, because, hey, words do hurt.

Fuck you. I cannot STAND the SJW special snowflake mentality.

>inb4 spam comments with the word trigger
>>
>>29537911
Pic unrelated, please don't kill me it's not even my picture
>>
>>29537911
I don't think anyone here will disagree with you man.
Regardless of whether they use the word "trigger" to indicate their retardation or any other word their autistic actions are equally annoying.

Had to break off a friendship because they were too far down the specialsnowflake syndrome rabbithole.
>>
Yeah no shit. It is stupid. They're trying to ban words and justify their infant-like hissy fits.
>>
>>29538028
>>29538012
It's as if some people have lost the ability to shrug off an insult anymore, instead they go off on a tangent about it
>>
I know, I've met a few people who act like inadvertently triggering someone is an unforgivable crime, even if it was accidental. Like we should all carry around and exchange a list of personal triggers so we can avoid setting off their powder keg. I genuinely don't understand, I don't think I've ever understood. Pussyfooting around to the highest degree.
>>
>>29538055

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo
>>
>>29537911
SJW fruitcakes read a word they don't like and call it triggering. Triggering is a real thing for people with actual PTSD and shit.
>>
>>29538090
Thanks for the laugh, man!
>>
It doesn't piss me off. It just makes me catalog that person as a retard in my mind, like unjokingly claiming the world is flat or that the jews are the source of all the worlds problems.
>>
>>29538124
>Triggering is a real thing for people with actual PTSD and shit.

Definitely a point anyone needs to remember when arguing with some feminazi who uses triggers as a way to validate being a horse's ass
>>
>Its a "Some faggot purposely looks for people on the internet who use trigger shit and says how much it pisses him off" Episode

Okay.
>>
>>29538249
You don't have to look for them, THEY will find YOU.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.