[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this just happened to me. Sorry, I'm not very good at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: sadNep.jpg (35 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
sadNep.jpg
35 KB, 800x449
So this just happened to me. Sorry, I'm not very good at green texting.
>be me
>beta af and mildly autistic
>going to movie theater to see "Finding Dory" with friend and his family
>I don't have anything better to do and I kinda want to see the movie
>friend's bratty little sister wants to get snacks
>I literally ate dinner, but I still wanted a soda.
>We go to check out all the overpriced shit and I meet a 7/10 azn grill who wearing pins of anime and games I like.
>I tell her I like her pins
>we strike up a bit of a conversation,
>turns out we both had camilla as our waifu in fire emblem.
>friend's bratty sister drags me and to the movie.
>we watched the movie. Wasn't really bad nor good.
>spend the whole time thinking of that gril.
>when we I walk out I see her again still on her shift
>I really wanted to walk up to her and maybe get her number or something but I didn't have the balls to do it
>mfw this is the closest I've ever gotten to a date.
>>
>>29537776
So she works at the theater? You can just go back again and maybe you'll see her next time
>>
>>29537814
yeah maybe. I don't know if she would be there or not. I just want to get to know her desu
>>
File: 1464991461404.png (17 KB, 328x215) Image search: [Google]
1464991461404.png
17 KB, 328x215
>>29537814
yeah but it might look sort of creepy for her or something that OP would go back to the theater to just get her number

>>29537832 do >>29537814
but tell her you were just passing by the theater and remembered she's working there and that you enjoying talking to her for a bit and tell her you'd want to get to know her better and maybe get to know each other better, that should probably do it
>>
>>29537832
>I don't know if she would be there or not
If only there were some way of going to the theater without knowing beforehand. Like wouldn't it be cool if you could just go there and look? Alas, an impossible feat.

Fucking retard

> I just want to get to know her desu
That's the wrong attitude.
You don't just want to get to know her. You want to put your penis inside her qt3.14azn slant snatch. You want her to be your girlfriend whom you buy presents. You want her to be your meal-ticket into being a normal functional human being.

You may indeed get all that, but you still won't be normal. But that doesn't matter. Just get the pussy.
>>
>>29537881
>but tell her you were just passing by the theater
"Oh where were you going?"
>>
>>29537928
She works at the food court so I could just say I was buying popcorn.
>>
>>29537949
Be a fucking man. Tell her you wanted to talk to her again after the movie because you think y'all clicked, but you didn't, and that you wanted to see if she felt the same way and if she'd like to grab dinner some time. Don't pussy foot it and be like "Oh I don't really even like you I just figured you're a person I can talk to, no big deal."

Be fucking real. Nobody just stops into a movie theater just for popcorn.
>>
>>29537979
I meant to say popcorn and a movie.
>>
>>29538005
>go into movie theater to find qt azn
>"Oh hey, it's you again. I'm not here for you, I was just buying popcorn and a movie."
>...
>"No shit you're buying popcorn and a movie. Fucking sperg"
>>
Sean is that you
Original comment 1$
>>
>>29538029
fuck. why are hot grils so hard to communicate with. I had an easier time communicating with my friend's mexican maid.
>>
File: 1465340036363.jpg (34 KB, 581x654) Image search: [Google]
1465340036363.jpg
34 KB, 581x654
>>29538029
gave me a giggle
>>
>>29538059
They're not that difficult. You just overthink it. Just be yourself. ;)
>>
File: 1466346022887.gif (2 MB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
1466346022887.gif
2 MB, 250x336
>>29538086
>Just be yourself. ;)
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29538086
>be yourself
I hate myself.
>>
If the girl likes you, then telling her (in a friendly but casual way, not in an autistic stalker way) that you came back to see her will make her feel good. There's no point to making up some other excuse for going back there.
>>
>>29538265
This guy gets it.

If she responds with the "omg he followed me he's creepy" even if you legitimately don't stalk/creep (a tall order on /r9k/ I know) then it didn't matter how cool you were when you approached her.

Knowing this, you don't have to feel so much pressure. If she likes you, she'll forgive a bit of sperginess, especially if you explain away your sperginess in a way that seems genuine.
If she doesn't like you, nothing you do will matter unless it involves thousand dollar bills sticking out of your zipper.

Just go all in. Tell her you liked her when you saw her last time and you wanted to ask her out.

And don't be one of those pussies who thinks they can't go back to that theater anymore if she rejects you.
>>29538106
>>29538114
Problem?
>>
>>29538086
Very solid advice desu.
>>
>>29538334

>"Oh, hey, I didn't get your name last time..."
>"I'm Faggot. Wanna get some coffee when you're done your shift?"

Do that too, OP.
>>
>had a dream that I got a date from a "le so random xD waffles" girl from 2007
>she didn't show up
>she actually sends a message to me telling me that she picked out this place on purpose to see if I was creepy so she could leave discreetly before I saw her
>dateless even in my dreams
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.