[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kv >femanon comes on to r9k saying she would fuck any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1464917795771.gif (295 KB, 700x764) Image search: [Google]
1464917795771.gif
295 KB, 700x764
>kv
>femanon comes on to r9k saying she would fuck any virgin just to prove our standards are too high
>Gives me an email
>We chat for a little bit
>IMMEDIATELY stops responding when she realizes I'm 100% willing to drive 8 hours to meet her
>>
>>29537487
top kek
They do have fun with us.
>>
>>29537487
Probably just got too many replies and couldn't keep up. You've got to get her attention somehow.
>>
>>29537487
That was a post op tranny. You got lucky.
>>
>>29537693
OPs already lost mine.
>>
>>29537487
Probably a good thing that you don't meet up because once you realize that having awkward sex with a complete stranger you met off of 4chan who you don't love or care about does not live up to the hype you'll probably want to off yourself. There is literally no point in having sex only to lose your virginity
>>
>>29537834
There is literally no point in having sex to not reproduce*.
>>
>>29537879

It maintains a healthy romantic relationship.
>>
>>29537487
Did you tell her or show her something that turned her off though? I mean, idk why a girl would be so turned off by solely the fact your a kv.
>>
>>29537910
This is why I cuckold people. I'd tell you to enjoy raising my offspring but we're on /r9k.
>>
You know why? She was using you.

She picked you because she knew she could get attention, and figured there would be no way she would have to actually meet you, because of the distance. She realized that the attention would come at a price if you were actually willing to go that far, so she cut you off.

She just wanted you as an orbiter.
>>
>>29537487

>tfw no futa milf gf

What's even the point?
>>
>>29537487
>>IMMEDIATELY stops responding when she realizes I'm 100% willing to drive 8 hours to meet her
That's a known troll, "she" has been doing this for like 3 years or more.
>>
>>29537960
Why are you so melodramatic seriously. This post exemplifies the exact reason you aren't successful at wooing girls.

>>29537879
Of course there is. Plus people need to stop fucking just to reproduce at this point imo. The world is over populated
>>
>>29538098
I'm not being melodramatic, I'm a gay guy that does this exact thing with other gay guys. I use them for attnetion, but the moment it seems like their is an actual chance they will push to meet, I cut them off.
>>
>>29538098
You're a mentally disabled man who doesn't know anything about statistics (or having sex) forming (following) an uneducated opinion based on an arbitrary number (7 billion).
>>29538143
He was calling you a faggot.
>>
>>29538291
You'll learn all about natural selection when you graduate to fifth grade.
>>
Give me her email I wanna talk about meeting up then getting ditched too.
>>
You fell for the fembot meme

I let all the stories of "I met my cute virgin gf on /r9k/!" get to me too. But once I actually got their contact information I realized they are even worse than "regular" girls.
All of them were snarky, rude, and would act like they're doing you some great favor by blessing you with their shitty conversation skills. All the while they're talking with another 5 or 6 orbiters.

All of them should be burned at the stake, they're just bad people.
>>
>>29537487
On the more optimistic side, maybe she stopped responding because she was afraid rather than using you or finding you boring.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.