[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you ever feel like complete morons all the time? Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1466306520528.png (276 KB, 389x380) Image search: [Google]
1466306520528.png
276 KB, 389x380
Do any of you ever feel like complete morons all the time?

Like, you have trouble understanding the simplest concepts, you fuck up the simplest tasks, and can't follow the simplest directions?
>>
I took an IQ test in high school and I scored a 92. It wasn't the least bit surprising.
>>
I feel stupid pretty often, but i think its because i overthink simple tasks and inevitably mess them up
>>
>>29537416
yes
whenever my parents used to tell me to do something, place something somewhere, etc, i'd always have to look at them to make sure that was exactly where they wanted it. exactly.

not sure if i still do that, it's been a long time since i've had much social interaction.
>>
Being dumb means you automatically have no future, if you aren't some sort of savant who is especially good at something.
>>
>>29537416
>Do any of you ever feel like complete morons all the time?
100% yes
>>
>>29537416
yes, and every single person i've managed to have a conversation with outside my home has told me that i'm "brilliant", it's weird
>>
>>29537657
I get the same thing, but I'm a total retard at performing everyday tasks

I think we have a certain kind of verbal intelligence that makes us sound clever in conversations but doesn't carry over into any other aspect of life
>>
Lately I've been feeling like this more and more. My gut feelings turn out to be wrong. I keep fucking up while trying to do things, and my memory is failing me. I used to have a near photographic memory but I'm having trouble recalling words and other things. Not only that but learning tires me out mentally very fast, noticeably faster than it ever has. In a lot of ways, this is the lowest point of my life. I've never felt more dumb and useless.
>>
I can articulate intelligent arguments without actually understanding them. Which has lead to others overestimating my intelligence. I sound like I know what I'm talking about when I don't.

So yeah I question my own intelligence, I don't feel like a moron, but whenever I talk to somebody who really knows what they're talking about I realize how dumb I actually am.
>>
File: 1466814576284.jpg (302 KB, 958x720) Image search: [Google]
1466814576284.jpg
302 KB, 958x720
>worked at a fast food restaurant
>went through introduction where they teach you to do basic shit
>was completely overwhelmed, but whatever, I figured I'd get the hang of it soon enough
>worked there for 7 months and still needed to be babysat by coworkers because I fucked absolutely every task I was told to do
>the manager looked relieved when I told him I was going to quit
>tfw I was too dumb to work fast food
>>
>>29537851
that's brutal anon. are you NEET now?
>>
>>29537921
Yes, for now.
>>
>>29537851
ouch. I once couldn't figure out how to use a portable gas container, the instructions were written on the cap that i through away, turns out the cap was needed for it to work properly due to a saftey feature. I was high af, but I still felt stupid when a beaner had to help me, and he picked up the cap and was like, instructions here.
>>
>>29537768
I know this feel. I'm good at bullshitting but every now and then I run into someone who really knows their shit and get humiliated.
>>
>>29537851
worked at a pizza store for four months, exact same experience.
>>
>be told constantly I'm bright and smart
>get moved to honors and AP programs by teachers requests
>go to college and get BTFO by actual smarties

Yes. I'm fucking retarded. If I was smart I wouldn't be a 23 year old shut in loser who has no friends.
>>
I'm the opposite. I never fuck up any simple task, calculation, etc. Must suck.
>>
>>29538061
>>be told constantly I'm bright and smart
>Yes. I'm fucking retarded. If I was smart I wouldn't be a 23 year old shut in loser who has no friends.

Yeah same

Fuck you, if I was so smart I'd be able to figure out how to live
>>
>>29537851
I feel like I'm in your spot right now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.