[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All the time in the world >basic dumbbells are cheap as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: dumbbell-exercise_1.jpg (73 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
dumbbell-exercise_1.jpg
73 KB, 1109x614
>All the time in the world
>basic dumbbells are cheap as fuck

Why dont you robots just get /fit/?
>>
He's fucking right. I'm far from /fit/, but I lift a bit and it helps. All exercise is gonna be really good for us robots. Simple curls aren't too exercisey either, just takes a few minutes per muscle group really. Do it every other day. Really not a big effort to get started.
>>
>>29537526
This

>dumbbells will workout your arms,chest,back even legs
>abs can be done without any equipment
>for cardio just run and if you are afraid of the streets just run around the fucking room

Literally as easy as it gets
>>
>>29537562
>run around the fucking room
kek, does anyone actually do that?
picturing an obese robot doing laps around his tiny bedroom gets me kek'in
>>
>>29537739
Better than not doing anything
>>
>implying barbell training isn't the superior method of strength training
>>
>>29537889
Buy me one you faggot
>>
>>29537816
you realize we're NEETs because we like doing nothing better than doing something, right?
>>
>>29537562
for cardio just buy a jump rope for like 3 bucks. It's better than running too

and barbells are cheap but benches are not. How can I train without a bench?
>>
>>29537335
Because I can't afford a regular supply of roids and getting muscular takes too much work without them.
>>
>>29537335
You don't even need dumbbells. If you get a pullup bar you can do pullups then just do pushups. If you want to work arms, do chair dips and chinups.
>>
>>29538443
>Because I can't afford a regular supply of roids and getting muscular takes too much work without them.
except it doesn't but you're going to pull any excuse you can think of to justify not improving yourself
and in 5 years, if you're lucky, you'll be the same. And you'll be sitting at your computer, regretting not having got /fit/ or done anything worthwhile with your life.
>>
>>29538507
Don't bullshit me, we both know that without roids a muscular body takes at least 2 years of hard work unless you have naturally high test/exceptional genetics
>>
I don't think an all dumb bell routine would be that good. Convince me otherwise.
>>
>>29538721
Around 7 months and you'll be muscular if you do this regularly not 2 years
>>
>>29537335

I DID AND IT FUCKING DID NOTHING

FUCKING NOTHING

NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED

(YES I LOOKED BETTER) BUT GUESS WHAT? STILL NO FUCKING FRIENDS
STILL NO FUCKING GF
STILL MISERABLE

EVERYTHING STAYED THE SAME
!

ITS JUST A FUCKING MEME

MEANWHILE FAT BRAD HAS A GF
>>
My heart starts shitting itself after a few weeks.
>>
>>29538822
God what a fucking miserable faggot you are. Your attitude sucks. Muscles arent some golden key to pussy retard they just make you from a 6.0 to a 6.8
>>
File: 1442598175025.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>29538859
>Your attitude sucks. Muscles arent some golden key to pussy retard they just make you from a 6.0 to a 6.8

THATS NOT WHATS IMPLIED ON THIS FUCKING SITE

STOP GETTING EVERYONES HOPES UP FOR NOTHING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>29537335

You will never amount to anything by lifting without taking lots of steroids.

In 6 years youll end up barely looking like you lift or really fucking fat cause of the "bulk meme".
>>
File: 4-chan selfie.jpg (45 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
4-chan selfie.jpg
45 KB, 600x648
>>29538916

meanwhile for roiders.
>>
>>29538822
I have been lifting for years. I am a friendless gorilla now.
>>
File: i should get big.jpg (95 KB, 493x929) Image search: [Google]
i should get big.jpg
95 KB, 493x929
this is the fundamental problem with the "just lift brah" argument
>>
>>29538974
>When you realize your personality is shit
>>
>>29538974

This.

Females have a highly selectivity advantage. There are plenty of "fit" males with attractive faces to go around
>>
Lifiting is a meme, the true path is calisthenics, cardio and MMA/boxing.

True confidence comes from being able to utterly reck liftfags shit if they try to talk slick.
>>
>lifting
>meaning anything if you do have an amazing personality or greek god tier face
>>
I cant use my dumbell because I put it in my butt and am too lazy to clean it.
>>
>>29539130
healthier body = healthier mind, m8

plus it gives you more energy, and who wouldn't like to be able to easily lift heavy shit nobody else can?
>>
>>29537335
>cheap as fuck

they cost about a dollar a pound. considering that you don't incrementally add pounds, but rather buy a whole new set of pounds (i.e. buy 30 lb for $30, then 40 lb for $40), it can be a huge waste of money. Your money is better spent at a gym, preferably with a year long subscription so you don't pay as much.

Also you are a retard, so

sage
>>
File: 462995980_25d3467cc8_z.jpg (116 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
462995980_25d3467cc8_z.jpg
116 KB, 489x500
>>29539077
Less people will try to talk slick if you are buff >>29539130
>mfw im greek
>>
>>29539203
>be fat
>start working out
>six months later, lost 50 lbs
>can run farther and pick up heavier things
>still hate myself and my life
>still lonely
>still depressed
>still tired all the time
>wonder why I spent six months doing something I hated for no reason

I don't see what you people get out of it
>>
>>29539203
>needing to lift shit if you aren't a construction worker or work at home Depot
>>
I've been lifting about 7 and a half years and would classify myself as "big" by normal standards. However I am also jobless, have no money/savings at all, live at home, have literally 0 friends, my entire town is mexicans and I have no way to get anywhere even if I did make friends.

I am basically a really sad robot hulk. All i do is lift in my basement. It helps, but only so much. No one even talks to me when I occasionally go into town, and I had a job in retail seasonally where the few girls working there literally would ignore me when I said hello.
>>
>>29539259
yeah, don't fall for the meme like I did. lost 140 pounds and at the end I was still me and still hated myself. losing weight doesn't fix your mind.
>>
>>29537526
Lifting doesn't do shit, I was a pathetic loser a year ago and I'm still a pathetic loser a year later but atleast I can pick up and put down heavy things. Only cost $500+ in gym membership and other shit. Also the hundreds of hours I could have spent playing vidya or jerking off.

Still can't stop lifting though cause I hate my body now too. /Blog
>>
Lfting is good but remember that if you have thin skelton you gonna have weak then a person with Burger skelton that lift the same time as you.
>>
id rather play video games 16 hours a day desu. no benefit for me. i do nothing physical and i have a gf
>>
>>29538721
After 6month you're about 75% of what you'll be after 2years.
>>
>>29537335
I already do this
I lift while I watch really buff guys fighting in anime
I imagine I'm lifting for my waifu
>>
>>29537335
>lifting the iron jew

yes good goyim
>>
> waste of time
> waste of energy
> no upsides at all
>>
>>29537335
>basic dumbbells are cheap as fuck
source
>>
>>29538422
dunno if u meant barbells or dumbbells, but for dumbbells u can get one of those big exercise balls
>>
File: 1370218876654.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1370218876654.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Did a full body work out on Friday afternoon
>It's now Sunday night and I still can't even walk properly

Is it supposed to take this long to feel good to go again?
>>
>>29539908
Full body workouts aren't a good idea.
You're supposed to focus on one muscle group every day
>>
>>29537335
I am /fit/ but still an autist when it comes to speaking with women, i'll give an example that happened to me last night

>be me
>at a bar with some friends, sitting in a booth in the corner watching the normies on the dance floor
>a girl I used to know and one of her friends show up, say hello & she introduces her friend
>me and her friend start to hit it off, talking about politics, brexit and stuff like that
>everything is going well and I can see that she's into it, but conversation is going nowhere and couldn't close in on her
>eventually she got bored and left to dance with her friend
>i sat there the rest of the night feeling like a massive sperg
>>
>>29539995
What were you supposed to do though?
>>
>>29540172
that's the thing, I have no idea. I've never been good with stuff like this, but I could feel the conversation stagnating pretty rapidly after we'd exhausted talking about stuff that i'm actually interested in, I had no idea what else to ask her & was too nervous to ask her if she wanted to dance, since i'm not a good dancer, so we just kind of sat there in silence and then i ended up going on my phone until she left.
>>
I cant get fit, since lifting heavy stuff might lead to prolapse. I wish i could i really want to but i cant.

Background: During an anxiety attack i shoved a big champagne bottle up my ass since i had nothing smaller to put in. I ruined my asshole, I cried that night, and had to pee atleast once every 1 minute.

Now i still have to pee maybe 30 times or more a day but its nowhere near as bad.

I can feel my rectum slump when i stand up from sitting. One day it might fall out completly.
>>
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 1600x2133
Already on it Senpai.

Robot no muting!
>>
>>29538859
Do you think most of us are 6/10s?

Most of us are below 5. I'm a 2, so lifting would make me a 2.8; lifting for me would be like putting chocolate sprinkles on a turd
>>
LIFT THINGS UP THEN PUT THEM DOWN.
>>
>>29537889
That certainly wasn't implied fagot
>>
>>29538822
Post a timestamped pic or else you're a fag
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.