[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's even the point of getting a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466919976030.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466919976030.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
What's even the point of getting a bf?
>>
>>29537191
I-I'll make you eat all of the eggs...
>>
>>29537191
getting to play with my fat cock and thick warm cum :^)
p-please?
>>
File: egg.jpg (975 KB, 2121x1416) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
975 KB, 2121x1416
>>29537191
We provide eggs.
>>
>>29537191
Because the faggots who browse this board are not pleased with their lives and have acquired this ridiculous notion that getting a bf/gf will magically solve everything and increase their self worth.
>>
>>29537191
for some reason female wojack makes me fume with rage
>>
>>29538785
I have had a gf and when I did have her, I was the happiest I had ever been and pretty much got my life together on the spot just so she wouldn't think I was a loser. I did more in those 3 months to better myself than any other time.
She just wanted to smoke weed and do drugs since she was a trash low tier practice gf though, and left me for another druggie
Then I realized most girls aren't worth the effort, and the only thing that matters is finding a wife.

So OP, you need a bf so he can stick penis in vagina, squirt and make baby.
>>
>>29537191
To have someone who cares about what is going on with you
To have someone to share stories and talk to
To have someone to hug or kiss and cuddle with
To have someone who likes you and compliments you
To have someone to join you when you want to travel or try something new
To get to know someone's personality because they let you know a lot about them
To be important to someone
To be able to see yourself take care of and love someone
>>
free stuff

hugs

calls and messages

cuningulus
>>
>>29537191
Yeah there's no point in relationships in general. People are cruel and it's best not to get involved
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DbG0XAEf9S
>>
>>29537191
We can provide dick and free stuff. Plus, if you're attacked, you have a meatshield. Also, some of us are funny and can cook. And dick.
>>
Companionship/camaraderie, a sense of purpose and fulfillment. A shoulder to cry on, someone to make pancakes just for you when you're not feeling well.
>>
>>29537191
A long cock for your usage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.