[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stuck on focalin Is Adderall really better? All this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>tfw stuck on focalin
Is Adderall really better? All this shit does is make my face really greasy.

>anti-med shitters need not reply
>>
Your ailment is self-diagnosed and the reality is you'd rather fuck with your own brain chemistry than admit your emotions and behaviour are your fault entirely. I hope you die from liver cancer.
>>
>>29537113
No it's not. I've been diagnosed since I was small but haven't taken medication for it until recently.

>anti-med shitters need not reply
>>
>>29537113
>self-diagnosed
I think it's heavily implied he's getting these drugs from a doctor
>you'd rather fuck with your own brain chemistry than admit your emotions and behaviour are your fault entirely
emotions and behavior are completely physical processes controlled by signal transduction of neurotransmitters, ion channels and secondary messengers. They aren't some abstract metaphysical entity that you can harness with your "will"
>liver cancer
the chances of methylphenidate causing liver cancer are nearly zero
>>
>>29537135
I'm sure you suffer from crippling afflictions such as "trouble focusing". Pharma makes loads off losers like you desperately looking to believe your difficulties originate from sources other than your own deliberate actions. The inconceivable alternative is that you take responsibility for your depressing life void of effort and discipline.
>>
>>29537239
You really can't see outside your little bubble, huh?
>>
>>29537263
Nope but I bet I could easily get some shit prescribed to me for that too. Just gotta tell the doc I feel anxious and have difficulty concentrating.
>>
>>29537090
Fuck you normalfag. I'm convinced add is a meme for lazy fags. How can the ailment be real if EVERYONE who tries an add med feels the extra focus? The drug literally helps everyone be productive. Totally unfair that only a select group of whiners with helicopter parents get to live life on stim crazed easymode.
>>
>>29537313
Except patients that actually have ADHD focus at a regular rate on the drug. It's only a super drug for normies.
>>
Go for dexedrine. It's the best of the best.
>>
>>29537313
Then blame the gov for banning drugs.
We were doing just fine with Ms Toffie's Opium Sauce and Cocaine Cola but then prohibitionists fucked it all up.
>>
>>29537352
It's not fair that these kids get such an advantage from their scripts. It allows them to study and do homework for hours and enjoy it while a normal non drugged up kid has to slug through it.
>>
>>29537545
Blame doctors for overprescribing.
>>
bumpbloxxp
>>
>>29537239
>literally can't read a sentence or absorb info
just because you don't experience it doesn't mean it isn't real
>>
>>29537986
You seemed to read my post just fine. Perhaps the fact that this impediment seems to be so selective proves just how fake it really is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.