[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon can you stop staring? Haven't you ever seen girls pissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Anon can you stop staring? Haven't you ever seen girls pissing before?
>>
>c-c-can i have a drink?
>>
drunk guys do this all the time everywhere. why can't girls do it too?
>>
i saw one of those peeing calvin stickers people put on their cars the other day, but calvin was a girl and squat peeing
>>
>>29537043
Because they can't write their names?
>>
>>29537043
No man would piss on a walkway like that, there's fucking stairs right there to the right.
Women are disgusting
>>
>>29537101
did you fap to it?
>>
>>29536938
i bet it's pretty fucking hard pissing and not getting their shoes covered in pee.
they better not be walking through my chad-mansion with those pissed up kicks
>>
>>29537212
yes l did
>>
>>29536938
of course im staring your pissing on/in my house you daft cunt even i don't do that
get the fuck out!
>>
>>29538146
go outside and talk to someone

you've been on the internet for too long
>>
>>29537043
Because guys have the decency to do it somewhere where it's not in the way, women just piss all over the place with no control
>>
>>29536938
No, not on my watch. You think you can just piss on the floor? That's a bad dog. Get the fuck outta here
>>
File: heh, nothin personal.jpg (3 KB, 124x109) Image search: [Google]
heh, nothin personal.jpg
3 KB, 124x109
>>29536938
*shoots them in the head

not in my fucking house. my house, my castle, my rules. don't like it, fuck off or reap the consequences

I couldn't give less of a shit what is and isn't socially acceptable, if I don't accept it you can fuck right off or get fucking killed.
>>
File: tumblr_o21u9m6ojt1v0oy1ro1_500.jpg (160 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21u9m6ojt1v0oy1ro1_500.jpg
160 KB, 500x750
A-Anon! It's leaking, I can't hold it any more! I thought you said you knew where the ladies' room is around here. Now I've soaked my pants, all my friends are going to see that I wet myself like a little girl!
>>
>>29538980
You never shoulda trusted me, I'm on drugs
>>
>>29538559
That's exactly what "squirting" is

DISCUSTING
>>
>>29537221
>my chad-mansion
>implying
>>
>>29539230
>he doesn't have a Chad-Mansion
>he doesn't have a built-in watersports arena
>>
ITT: degenerecy
>>
>>29539394
dont forget to tip your fedora

oregano
>>
Spare a feel for the poor bastard that has to clean that mess up in the morning, friends.
>>
>>29539577
he'd probably jerk off i he saw it being made
>>
>>29537178
the right one is pissing on the lefts shoes that fucking gross guys would never piss on others shoes for no reason
>>
File: cfe.jpg (41 KB, 274x540) Image search: [Google]
cfe.jpg
41 KB, 274x540
>>29538980
Heheheheheheheheh
>>
>>29540869
Girls piss on their own shoes all the time, especially if they are too weak or lazy to squat, and lean against a wall instead. If you piss from that height onto a hard surface it will definitely splash far enough to reach your shoes.
>>
Meanwhile in Australia.
>>
>>29537221
All the other chicks with the pissed up kicks
You better aim, better aim, better than my dick
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.