[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I needed someone to drive me somewhere quick, asked one of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: qqHgYv3.jpg (64 KB, 564x849) Image search: [Google]
qqHgYv3.jpg
64 KB, 564x849
I needed someone to drive me somewhere quick, asked one of my close female friends (who is fucking beautiful, perfect ass, cute, skinny, etc etc) and we are at the counter of a store and the guy goes "blah blah blah your girlfriend here blah blah" and I'm not going to say "she's not my girlfriend", but I've also not ever and wasn't ever planning on asking this girl out. But after a few seconds she did mention "well we aren't together. We would make a cute couple though."

What does this mean? Is this just her clarifying we aren't together, but added this to make me feel not bad somehow? My girlfriend is currently in a different state, so I'm not really going for this girl, but I am curious. Is there some interest here you think?
>>
>>29536857
>Is this just her clarifying we aren't together, but added this to make me feel not bad somehow?
Yeah, pretty sure. Pretty tactful though. She's nice...
>>
Women say things like that to men in relationships.
Do not fall for her tricks.
>>
File: 1458512624671.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1458512624671.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>29536857
>My girlfriend is currently in a different state
>>
OP here,

>>29536946
LOL, I chuckled. yeah I know. She's fine though, a foreign woman so I trust her more than the average american slut.

>>29536944
I don't plan on cheating or anything, especially considering my current gf is actually wife material. But if things fall though I will definitely take this into account.

>>29536939
And I mean, I wouldn't have felt bad or cared if she hadn't added that second part. But it definitely made me think. We have gotten quite close over the past few months. This definitely made me think.
>>
>>29537042
>And I mean, I wouldn't have felt bad or cared if she hadn't added that second part. But it definitely made me think. We have gotten quite close over the past few months. This definitely made me think.
Hrm. Beats me desu. Maybe she is trying to get you closer to her. They hint at sex and relationships almost by reflex when they want something it seems.
>>
>>29537144
Right, and there's also that whole thing with women where, once you are with another girl, you become more attractive.

Really interesting. I can't help but think of what it would be like to be with her, or at least fuck her because she has one of the best ass' I've seen on a girl so fit.
>>
>>29537174
>e she has one of the best ass' I've seen on a girl so fit.
P I C T U R E S
I
C
T
U
R
E
S
>>
>>29537174
>Right, and there's also that whole thing with women where, once you are with another girl, you become more attractive.
Oh yeah! This is so fucking true. I have a hard time always keeping those women facts in mind when dealing with them. I keep getting fooled and realizing it after the facts.
>I can't help but think of what it would be like to be with her, or at least fuck her because she has one of the best ass' I've seen on a girl so fit.
But we're not hypocrites here, anon! You're better than this.
>>
>>29537184
Unfortunately I don't keep a picture of her ass handy. I will scan her facebook and see if I can find one. She's pretty conservative and doesn't dress slutty.
>>
File: 1466884409984.jpg (58 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1466884409984.jpg
58 KB, 525x503
>>29537252
sounds like you should wife this girl instead of the other one
>>
>>29537248
>Oh yeah! This is so fucking true. I have a hard time always keeping those women facts in mind when dealing with them. I keep getting fooled and realizing it after the facts.
Yeah, I don't know it's one of those things I've known and thought about a lot, and that is just always in my head. If you want to find some potential women, it always helps to be around female friends when you go out. Girls think "Why are all those women with him? There must be something about him. He is now more attractive."
>>29537248
>But we're not hypocrites here, anon! You're better than this.
Not sure what you mean by this.

>>29537264
Nah, other girl is better on most accounts. But I will keep this one in mind as a potential failsafe or something.

God I feel like shit phrasing it like that.
>>
File: 1462152341692.gif (2 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1462152341692.gif
2 MB, 500x360
>>29537252
Describe her ass
fat/muscular/big/small

HOW IS IT
>>
>>29537300
>Not sure what you mean by this.
he means don't act like a ho
>>
>THREE OPPONENTS DOWN

get cucked dragonheart :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.