[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /lonesome and sad/ tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: 1459455041934.png (55 KB, 1124x685) Image search: [Google]
1459455041934.png
55 KB, 1124x685
Who else here /lonesome and sad/ tonight?
>>
File: 1466823780002.jpg (65 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1466823780002.jpg
65 KB, 528x528
>>29536815
left my room like 3 times today. but i actually dislike having to talk to anyone anyway.
>>
It's not night time here but it's not likely I will somehow stop being lonesome and sad by then
>>
>>29536815
Me. As always. Been crying most of the night. Can't sleep anyway.

>>29536846
I went downstairs once. Didn't speak to my parents once.
>>
File: tfrr.png (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tfrr.png
43 KB, 400x400
>>29536815

Sitting alone in my dark room, drinking, and listening to nostalgic music.
>>
>>29536846
I left twice, not since then though.
>>29536860
I'm sorry anon, that sucks.
>>29536868
Why have you been crying buddy?
>>
Not me. Today is one of those days where it feels good to be alone, just vibing to some good music on my own and browsin memes
>>
>>29536815
Yep. Feeling it hard tonight senpai.
>>
>>29536815
>tfw didn't get to hangout with my gf today for the first time in 5 days

life is fucking hell
>>
>>29536868
>one of the 3 times i leave
>parent tries to talk to me, i politely tell them i just want to be left alone,
>they get mad

why even
>>
>>29536868
>I went downstairs once. Didn't speak to my parents once.
ah this is me except my mom came into my room and seemed all grumpy but i think she was mostly disappointed when she got up here that i was literally asleep at 7:30 PM and my room looks like a huge mess.
t. 25 year old (in an hour and a half) neet
>>
File: noosee_render.png (362 KB, 900x1593) Image search: [Google]
noosee_render.png
362 KB, 900x1593
>>29536891
i dont even want to give you this (you). fucking get out.
>>
>>29536880
>Why have you been crying buddy?

Loneliness, feeling like a failure, realising I'll be alone forever. Everything just seems so hopeless. Honestly wonder why I was born.

>>29536896
It's a bad feel. I ended up arguing with them recently and it just made me feel even worse.

>>29536910
Happy birthday anon.
>>
>>29536875
I know the feel anon. I hope you cheer up a bit soon.
>>29536885
I'm happy, I wish I could have one of those days soon.
>>29536887
I know, me too man. Today especially is hard. Thinking about binging on food to make it go away.
>>29536910
Happy almost birthday, friend. Thank you for stopping by and hanging out.
>>29536947
I know the feelings too well. I can't cry but I wish I could. I feel so hopeless as well.
>>
File: sad schopenhauer.png (31 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
sad schopenhauer.png
31 KB, 300x349
Not me, I've accepted my isolation and have learned to be content with being by myself.

oh my god I'm so fucking lonely I just want someone to hold, kill me
>>
>>29536947
>Happy birthday anon.
thanks. so far its not but thats okay. i purposefully sabotaged any attempt of my family to do anything.
>Loneliness, feeling like a failure, realising I'll be alone forever. Everything just seems so hopeless. Honestly wonder why I was born.
i feel this shit.
>>
File: 1435775275z_ro_hed.jpg (59 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1435775275z_ro_hed.jpg
59 KB, 640x425
>>29536815
I'm that every night.
>>
File: rain7.gif (679 KB, 636x476) Image search: [Google]
rain7.gif
679 KB, 636x476
>lay awake all night, completely unable to fall asleep, yet feel tired as fuck and incredibly miserable
>parents drag me out to family gathering at 9AM
>father asks me why I look so bitter all the time
>say "I'm just really really tired"
>he replies with "Well join the fucking club"
>I start bawling

Really fucking childish and not an a reasonable response at all, I know, I think it's just been something that's accumulated over the past 21 years, having to live in a home with two adults who were always incredibly cold to you and used to bully you when you were a kid, and I guess that was the tipping point. I was so embarrassed. I never cry at anything, but I couldn't contain myself for some reason at that point.
>>
File: 1466809088088.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1466809088088.png
44 KB, 658x662
>No friends
>No contact with anyone
>Posting all night trying to find a robot bf
>No luck
>>
>>29537030
trying to find a robot gf.
>>
>>29536986
I try to tell myself the same lie but I always default to how you actually feel. I'm sorry anon.
>>29537002
I'm sorry buddy. I hope things get better.
>>29537017
I can't sleep either even though I'm exhausted. It just won't come. I'm so sorry anon, that sounds terrible.
>>
>>29536973
>I know the feel anon. I hope you cheer up a bit soon.

I find an escape for a few hours, but the end is always bad.
>>
>have a core group of friends for high school
>it's great, we hang out all the time and I am not depressed anymore
>college happens
>they all manage to make new friends
>even the fat literal autist who obsesses over dinosaurs and nintendo games
>I don't
>they forget about me
>completely alone now and feeling worse than ever

I am desperate to be friends with someone but incapable of being outgoing. How do you do it? I will probably kill myself soon if I remain alone
>>
File: c001.jpg (47 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
c001.jpg
47 KB, 690x690
I should see some friends. But I feel like it's kind of pointless, even if it makes me feel better it won't last long.
>>
>>29537048
You mean you get sick from the drinking and it ends up badly? I've had that happen before. Not fun.
>>29537030
I have an internet friend but even he won't respond tonight. I'm completely alone.
>>
wait wait wait hold up, if all of us don't have friends, what about we become friends instead?
>>
>>29537030
Kek, were you also constantly refreshing those two 'ideal mate' threads?

Same thing happened to me, one anon (I assume femanon, I dunno) replied to me at one point but never followed up when I gave them my contact info. Oh well. It really doesn't even have to 'romantic', it's just awful having absolutely 0 social interaction all day every day for months at a time.
>>
>>29537059
I get that. I was never able to maintain friends in the first place. I just can't it's so much work and anxiety. I love them but I can't do it. I don't know either man.
>>29537066
You should anon. Seeing the light for a bit reminds you things can be good.
>>29537088
I don't speak for everyone here but I'm almost completely incapable of having friends. It stresses me out and it scares me. I have one internet friend but our meeting was a miracle and an exception. I just couldn't build, develop, maintain any sort of good friendship otherwise and I feel terribly guilty for that.
>>
>>29537068
>You mean you get sick from the drinking and it ends up badly? I've had that happen before. Not fun.

That and the fact that it eventually has to come to an end.
>>
>>29537143
I get that too. Sometimes I'll try DXM or alcohol but it doesn't help that much because I know it will end, and all things will go back to normal. I'm sorry.
>>
>>29537126
do you have a gaming channel? or facebook? maybe we can be friends. I live in jakarta though, so we won't meet with each other kek
>>
Well I am, I hate everything. I'm trying to produce something that isn't made by a 5-year-old. I feel like I'm a manchild already at 19. I've never had a job, having friends is difficult, I don't interact with anybody.
>>
File: 1444449346163.gif (545 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1444449346163.gif
545 KB, 350x263
>>29536815
I always try to ignore how lonely i am but it's always there.
>>
>>29536815
Because tonight is like every other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
>>
File: 1466817478879.jpg (33 KB, 351x472) Image search: [Google]
1466817478879.jpg
33 KB, 351x472
i hope i fucking forget to jack off tomorrow
>>
>>29537159
I have a facebook account but only use it for family, and never check it really. I would give you an email but I don't know what to do honestly, I just couldn't. I'd have to try and maintain a conversation, find something in common, try to not be boring, autistic, be careful not to say something that might bother you, and even then something else might go wrong. I'm really sorry but i can't.
>>
>>29537126
perhaps the saying 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all' applies. Only about being lonely instead of love. Being /lonesome and sad/ has completely fucked up my life and I don't know how to recover it.
>>
>>29536815
Why are people surprised about this? The only answer is that there are so many normies here who perpetually refill this scenario. I wish that we could just transcend beyond this petty normie failure behaviour and actually start discussing things.
>>
>>29536815
im sad without my gf
it's a stressful time being in that 22 year old stage
where you dont have the means to move out
and living at home is unbearable b/c no privacy
>>
File: 1465965053483.jpg (111 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1465965053483.jpg
111 KB, 666x800
>>29537044
Nobody wants a NEET Tranny GF, not even Robots

>>29537068
I'll be your internet friend anon

>>29537095
It's now 7am and I've made 0 Progress, a few replies but no actual contact info either :(
>>
I'm lonely from my own stupidity. Transfer back home because failing school and make no attempt to make new friends because, hey I'm going back. Now 3rd year, no friends and I just ride around town to smoke.
>>
I hate how I don't have anyone to talk to ever. I just want someone to keep me company.

I can't even use escapism to try and bury the anxiety because I can't concentrate on anything
>>
>>29537205
>i'd have to try and maintain a conversation
dude, you dont have to, i'm pretty sure we have something in common. Do you like anime? or gaming?
>>
I have noticed when my autism and schizoid personality were at the worst levels that my browsing habits changed completely.

Normalfag tier - Facebook:

You have friends to talk to and you care enough about their lives to keep coming back. You probably receive messages from your real life friends every day. This tier represents where most normal people are at and its not a stage I''ll probably ever reach.

Normalfags are happy, have few problems, and generally live fulfilling lives. There's not much to say about this part.

High functioning autistic - R9k

You have social, behavioral, and or physical problems but you're self aware enough to know about them and to want to fix them. You may not be capable of having or wanting healthy relationships with other "robots" yet but some of you might. People who work on fixing their problems and socializing may have a chance to build a normal life but its still quite unlikely. The average robot is individually alone but finds good company among the misery.

Low functioning autistic - Wizardchan

Like the r9k tier, you have severe problems that have effected your life but you're either not aware of them or you don't view them problems. This is the shittest tier possible and may be irredeemable depending on the person. A person on this tier may choose to actively shun any kind of socialization while paradoxically replying to posts from people for hours every day. The empathy behind those posts almost doesn't exist and a Wizchan poster views posts as a long series of statements written by robots. People on Wiz are alone even in a crowd and need the circle jerk that Wiz provides to insulate their terrible lives from the outside world.

Many people at this level have no choice and probably only those with a personality disorder are likely to be here by choice. Consequently, the average Wiz poster is bitter and angry at those more successful than them (which is just about everyone.) This isn't a place you want to be.
>>
>>29537030
>>No friends
>>No contact with anyone

I haven't had any friends in about 3 years.

>>29537126
>I don't speak for everyone here but I'm almost completely incapable of having friends. It stresses me out and it scares me

I can relate to this. I wouldn't want to be friends with myself right now to be honest.

This thread is nice, somewhat comforting to know others out there are like me, as sad as that sounds.
>>
I went to a wedding tonight and seeing all the couples dancing and having fun put me in a depressed state. I tried to pretend like I was having a good time but really I was just feeling kinda lonely.
>>
I wanted to go to pride for a bit tomorrow like some kind of degenerate normie, just for the electronic music and shit. My one confirmed and one maybe just bailed today and now I have nobody to go with and will probably stay home.

In addition, I have nobody to talk to online right now. Saturday nights are shit; my "friends" are always out doing stuff and I am generally alone.
>>
>>29537095
People are so fucking fickle these days, shit pisses me off.
>>
>>29537784
i hate seeing couples. it's like a grating reminder of what i'll never have
>>
>>29537784
>getting invited to weddings

was this a family member's wedding or are you a normalfag?
>>
>>29536815
>tfw didn't talk to a single person for a month
>go to get food today
>start tearing up and stuttering when talking to grocer

So embarrassing
>>
>tfw my only online ''friend'' shows no interest on talking to me anymore
Fuck. It feels so fucking bad to have nobody to talk to when you want to do so.
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (39 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
39 KB, 770x433
>>29537177
Dubs of Truth, Stephen
>>
>>29536815
I'm complete opposite I thrive for the night time the day time is just time thinking about how you could spend it meeting new people
>>
File: 1360860264765.jpg (125 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1360860264765.jpg
125 KB, 800x900
>>29536815
>she swore there'd be a next time
>there won't be

I ran out of tonic. It's gin on the rocks now. I don't want to live a life without her.
>>
>>29538045
>tfw out walking
>tfw someone says hello to me
>tfw too startled to do anything, autistically keep moving
>>
>>29538219
absolutely pathetic

Why does every robot stake their happiness on whores?
>>
>>29538515
Hello anon

REEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 392x495
>>29538595
It's a lot harder to have experienced love and lost it than it is to have never experienced it, believe it or not. I bet you won't because your a fucking autistic faggot but maybe someone will see this and try to put themselves in his shoes, or mine for example.
She was a year younger than me in high school, always adoring me from a distance as the "cute older guy" and only finding me more attractive over time because I was entirely unaware of her crush. We both go away to separate colleges and start dating separate random people. As fate would have it we both dated assholes and happened to run into each other on Christmas break. Hit it off, start to hang out daily, very soon after sleep together and she admits she is completely in love me in such an adorable and embarrassed fashion. What she didn't realize in her embarrassment was that I had more than fallen for her over that break.
So we date for six years, and for once in a very long and painful life, I am so happy. I used to buy her a single rose (they had these great tye dye ones at a shop right across from work) every day or two just to see her smile because the face alone made my whole day brighter. We were the best team, we could do anything together. She got me into festivals and being social and I got her into anime and painting. It was sublime.
Then it ended. Abruptly, immediately in fact. She had "met someone else" and cut it off right then and there. I was shocked. Destroyed, to say the least. Within six months of this she was already contacting me back because the other guy went nuts. I've never wanted to go back to something more but I couldn't, it was ruined.
I will never experience this kind of happiness again. I lie awake, every night, wishing I could go back in time and erase the whole experience to remove this sharp and constant pain. You might think it's harder to never know love but I promise it's far worse having it and then having to say goodbye to it.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.