[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else with a shit ton of pubic hair? Feelsbadman.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone else with a shit ton of pubic hair? Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Man that's not even bad. You can take care of that just by trimming.
I LITERALLY have hair on the shaft of my penis. It's a fucking curse and why I was so reluctant to ever have sex.
>>
who /trims daily/ here
>>
>>29536930
same m8 just only at the bottom and some towards the middle
>>
>>29536930
>It's a fucking curse and why I was so reluctant to ever have sex.
Yeah anon that's a bit dramatic
>>
who /clean shaven crotch/ here
>>
>>29537195
Shhhhhh, it's what he tells himself so he feels better about not being able to get someone to have sex with him.
>>
>>29537195
It's not though.
If I shave it, it gets really rough and it would hurt her.
And what girl wants to see a guy whose entire dick is covered in hair? If it was normal, that's one thing, but it's not.
>>
>>29537254
I really doubt your entire dick is covered in hair or that your trimmed pubes would hurt a woman in any way. You are being dramatic and whiny.
>>
>>29537233
I've actually had one woman who wanted to have sex with me. But I was too drunk and anxious to get it up. And insecure. Just gave her the lickaroo and fingered her
>>
>>29537271
>I really doubt your entire dick
You can doubt it all you want. Just know that you are wrong. Aside from the head, I have hair everywhere.
I'm cut if it helps my case.
>>
>>29536784
I honestly don't think your pubic hair is that bad. It's just pubic hair, like there's no big deal. I think many people would be fine with that level of bush. AND you really should only be fucking someone who doesn't care about the level of hair you have. Really, you deserve someone who accepts your hairiness and who you are for you, you know? Don't worry about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160626-005410.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-005410.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
WHAT THE FUCK is this shit in OP picture? Fucking shower once in a while

>inb4 pho ne poster durr
>>
>>29537355
That's hair anon
>>
File: 0626160155.jpg (620 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
0626160155.jpg
620 KB, 2560x1600
Fuckin' normies.

Going on ~3 years no shaving.
>>
Yeah I fucking hate it. Having hair on your sack sucks. When I'm alone I get distracted by pinching some and twisting it as tight as I can.
>>
>>29536930
I even have hair on the underside of my glans.

I've never had a girl mention it besides my wife, who thinks it's weird but doesn't hesitate because of it.
>>
>>29537408

how do you not see the fucking crusty looking eczema riddled looking smega ?
>>
>>29537472
Where do you see that?
>>
File: 2016-06-26_01.03.51.jpg (2 MB, 2582x1937) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26_01.03.51.jpg
2 MB, 2582x1937
>>29537495

im gonna barf
>>
trim it, you fucking mong.

don't shave it all off though or you will have very itchy balls for a week.
>>
>>29537806
I love pubes. I like to burry my face in them when I'm deepthroating.
If you're unhappy about yours, shave it. Problem solved.
And for those self-conscious about shaft hair: it's normal and everyone has it. The measure is when you're hard, do they go beyond the middle? If not you don't even have to shave it, but it's better you do shave them for good measure. Not everyone like hair their mouths after sucking dick
>>
>>29536784
i quit shaving becouse is just to much a hassle im waiting to get a hair removal system
>>
Trim, don't shave. it's super itchy unless you're used to shaving. trim it with scissors or clippers
>>
>>29537305
Mine's like that too, I've just learned to not care.
I'm also a wizard so I have accepted my loneliness.
>>
Being hairy is a fucking curse man... I spend a good half an hour in the shower each month just for trimming my legs and to shave my fucking ass hair.
>>
>>29537581
>>29537472
That's light reflecting off the hair you mongoloid.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.